3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Is there any way (possibly from stars) you, the player, could read what is happening in the conversations?, i love the sense of mistery but i also might want to know what they're talking about.
i have no clue dude. i was thinking same. when ram getting a blow job from the girls and he said but it was soppy something, something maybe next time. maybe v5 can do something about it

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Apo_Icarus sorry to bother you, but do you know if impy plans to implement a QoL options/volume control part into the menu? i like the adventure music and all, but the default is extremely loud and it gets annoying to constantly have to change my computer's volume when i want it quieter. i also sometimes want to listen to something else while playing which i can't do since the music volume overwhelms other running things.

sorry if that's already a thing or difficult because of unity. i just haven't seen it yet so i'm asking since you seem to be in the know on dev.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Apo_Icarus sorry to bother you, but do you know if impy plans to implement a QoL options/volume control part into the menu? i like the adventure music and all, but the default is extremely loud and it gets annoying to constantly have to change my computer's volume when i want it quieter. i also sometimes want to listen to something else while playing which i can't do since the music volume overwhelms other running things.

sorry if that's already a thing or difficult because of unity. i just haven't seen it yet so i'm asking since you seem to be in the know on dev.
I can ask, but at the moment she's doing a major code overhaul so i wanna let her concentrate on that. When she's done that I'll happily ask and get back to you. She's not sure how long it will take.

Reactions: Dodododo105

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
so ive been enjoying the game and having a blast with it using notepad ++ however i accidently delete my items.save file in the (C Drive;)/users/(name)/appdata/localow/impy folder, is there any way to get it back or would someone be kind enough to share me a copy of it or atleast point me in the right direction to get it back?

IMBAK

Dec 28, 2020
i have spent an hour and im still not get it. fio never attack anything although i have sent her to blank tile crowned by monster. where did i do wrong? is there a video ?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i have spent an hour and im still not get it. fio never attack anything although i have sent her to blank tile crowned by monster. where did i do wrong? is there a video ?
the only one who can fight is ram, futa and robot girl and the other three that can't fight is us, skinny girl and fat girl. the skinny girl can only go into burrow or climb on tree. while the fat girl use magic to grow food that in the pot. ram and others can fight and can miss the attack. so petty much keep trying until the boss goes down. also there are quest like ram can't kill zombie but futa can. so depends on what quest you are doing.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Bang, subbed on subscribestar, maxed the stats out in appdata and quick question.. do I have to see the progression events several times in order for the characters to start fucking? Like do I need to see them talking over and over *despite their lewdness being maxed and so on*

Reactions: Icarus Media

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Bang, subbed on subscribestar, maxed the stats out in appdata and quick question.. do I have to see the progression events several times in order for the characters to start fucking? Like do I need to see them talking over and over *despite their lewdness being maxed and so on*
they also require certain missions done or a certain number of missions done to advance further.

Reactions: Shirafune

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you have enough stars you can new game and there is an unlockable that significantly boosts lewd progress from the start. But no if you've maxed their stats they should do it automatically.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Also welcome to subscription to Impy. Enjoy your stay.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone knows what are the actual requirements for Oolie to spawn during the dates? I got her scenes before but haven't been able to make her spawn again (I wonder if one of the star bonuses interferes with it since I think the run where she showed up I didn't have any of them active).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone knows what are the actual requirements for Oolie to spawn during the dates? I got her scenes before but haven't been able to make her spawn again (I wonder if one of the star bonuses interferes with it since I think the run where she showed up I didn't have any of them active).
I think that's just random.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If you have enough stars you can new game and there is an unlockable that significantly boosts lewd progress from the start. But no if you've maxed their stats they should do it automatically.
Started with 0 stars so as someone in above post said, i need to do missions/see the scenes in order for them to go further I guess

tizio_caio

Aug 6, 2016
Oolie appears in town if "Light the Beacons" is complete and the remaining day count is even

Reactions: manscout

incarnate

Aug 1, 2017

Bro, right click the volume icon on your taskbar, click volume mixer and adjust the volume of the game to the way you want it.

Obsidian ice

Aug 17, 2020
If you're familiar with Cheat Engine you can use that to increase the number of turns you get on the missions to essentially give yourself the ability to complete the missions in one day. You can download Cheat Engine off the web and using it is pretty straightforward.
Could you explain to me the settings because I have no idea what i'm doing

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes