3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm having problem with this quest defeat the wizard. there two magic jar but i need turnip and i don't know how to make it
When Fio interacts with the magic jar, it will change color and transform a vegetable in it if you had put one in there. If I'm not mistaken the logic is:

Blue Jar: Turnip -> Carrot -> Onion -> Turnip
Red Jar: Turnip -> Onion -> Carrot -> Turnip

I do wish there was a "tutorial" mission for the pot mechanics since they are a bit confusing at first. Also you don't HAVE to get both iron balls to disable the wizards's healing, if you only disable one of his healing coils, Ram and Miwi have enough damage to overwhelm his heal if you keep telling them to attack him.
Wasn't reading up, did 0,5 release on subscribestar?
Yep.

AlexPhantom

Oct 12, 2017
for some reason even after the update I still cant click return to the guild after finishing the first mission. seems the game don't want to work on my laptop.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I know man I know...

For version 4 the scenes are, pasted from my very first message to Impy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the list

That Ram with both girls scene is sex od blowjob ? And it just happens on normal tiles in game ?

Also is Ram sex with Espa (stuck in the wall) is just a satatic image, without any text or conversation ? Thats kind of lame. I expected normal kind of scene like any other in the game. With the giberish text etc.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For those having issues with subscribing on subscribestar I don't have a credit card. I've just put my normal bank card in. Can you not enter your normal card details as a credit card and do that?

daniel raustein

Jul 11, 2018
For those having issues with subscribing on subscribestar I don't have a credit card. I've just put my normal bank card in. Can you not enter your normal card details as a credit card and do that?
It is indeed my normal card, I do not own a credit card. i believe subscribestar or their payment service does not allow for two step payment confirmation which is mandatory for some banks.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I just wish I could go paypal like on Patreon lol.. this is why i prefer patreon xd

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I tried but I don't believe they take my card, since I can't add letters even though they're part of the card's number.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes