3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
three question

1) what does spending time with the girls do. if i spend more time with the girls like taking out a date or meet them on the quest when i see this ? mark. will the main character get close to have sex with them or no or they didn't add to the game

2) how to get increase ntr. ram pretty much getting blowjob from them

3) will they add animation for them

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
three question

1) what does spending time with the girls do. if i spend more time with the girls like taking out a date or meet them on the quest when i see this ? mark. will the main character get close to have sex with them or no or they didn't add to the game

2) how to get increase ntr. ram pretty much getting blowjob from them

3) will they add animation for them
1) I think Impy plans for that to be what you need to do to get closer to the girls. It wouldn't make sense otherwise. She hasn't added Percy giving scenes to the game yet. It's still early days i.e. V1, V2, V3, V4 etc etc.

2) In V4 Ram only has foreplay NTR except for sex with Cetra the guild lady I think. Otherwise Ram and Abigail have a sex scene where if either one of them finds Espa stuck in a burrow....

3) https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-sweepers-v4b-impy.85528/post-5999610

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
this game needs to drop from the current nightmare difficulty six levels down to beginner.

So the current level is:
Nightmare [X]
Veteran
Adept
Rookie
Noob

If there current level is nightmare, how do you drop the difficulty to noob?

The game acts like you can just talk to FIO if you're stuck and everything will be fine, but it won't be.

How do you pick up items?

Monkey is trading 2 tulpis for some kind of something, how do you make the trade?

Something is growing here.... uhh okay, so what do you do? OMG finally. I dug a hole.

aah damn, game is way too hard. Minesweeper is impossible to play.

Last edited:

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
I'm honestly loving the focus of gameplay vs ctrl skipping through unecessary lengthy exposition and meaningless dialogue. I'm wondering, though, to trigger the NTR events, is it best to avoid unveiling the orange tiles, or is it leaving them up by the end of a mission that triggers them?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm honestly loving the focus of gameplay vs ctrl skipping through unecessary lengthy exposition and meaningless dialogue. I'm wondering, though, to trigger the NTR events, is it best to avoid unveiling the orange tiles, or is it leaving them up by the end of a mission that triggers them?
NTR events should show up on revealed tiles as a '!' symbol when two characters land on the same tile. Then you have 4 turns to reach that tile if you want to see what is happening. You the player see what is happening, but Percy doesn't. If you don't want to see it then avoid tiles with 2 characters and '!' displayed.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Maybe read the tutorial in the bottom left o_O
After reading through the thread, it says the game is based on minesweeper. But minesweeper has a reputation for being extremely difficult. That's not a game most people can play.

9/10 people will try this game and just give up unless the difficulty is reduced massively.

The game seems to TRY and help players who have no idea how to play.

It says you can talk to FIO and you can have her do something to do something in case you're stumped, but it's confusing.

There should be a button in thet op left that says, "FIO DO IT, I'm lost", and she does everything for you. Or maybe she tells you what to do, like, "hey go to this square and do this.. Go to this square and do this."

The tutorial in its current state DOES NOT teach you how to play, AT ALL.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
NTR events should show up on revealed tiles as a '!' symbol when two characters land on the same tile. Then you have 4 turns to reach that tile if you want to see what is happening. You the player see what is happening, but Percy doesn't. If you don't want to see it then avoid tiles with 2 characters and '!' displayed.
And do the stats progress even if you didn't get there in time, or do you need to see all the scenes for them to have an effect?

Also, if v5 will have Percy blowing Ram, will there be scenes (maybe if you do it enough? I don't know if there's kind of a stat for it) where when meeting Fio/Espa/other characters, you get those dialogue scenes about Ram ('s cock) that the other characters had with Percy as well?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And do the stats progress even if you didn't get there in time, or do you need to see all the scenes for them to have an effect?

Also, if v5 will have Percy blowing Ram, will there be scenes (maybe if you do it enough? I don't know if there's kind of a stat for it) where when meeting Fio/Espa/other characters, you get those dialogue scenes about Ram ('s cock) that the other characters had with Percy as well?
V6 you mean for that. I can suggest that as an idea to Impy and see what feedback I get. Same for your first question, I do not know if the stats progress whether you see the event or not. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
After reading through the thread, it says the game is based on minesweeper. But minesweeper has a reputation for being extremely difficult. That's not a game most people can play.

9/10 people will try this game and just give up unless the difficulty is reduced massively.

The game seems to TRY and help players who have no idea how to play.

It says you can talk to FIO and you can have her do something to do something in case you're stumped, but it's confusing.

There should be a button in thet op left that says, "FIO DO IT, I'm lost", and she does everything for you. Or maybe she tells you what to do, like, "hey go to this square and do this.. Go to this square and do this."

The tutorial in its current state DOES NOT teach you how to play, AT ALL.
Tiles will have a number. number is how many 'mines' touching that tile are there. So if you ahve a tile with '3' it means there are 3 'mines' or enemies touching that tile.

When enemies are discovered right click to 'mark' them. Send Ram/Miwi (if bandits) or Abigail (if undead) to a tile NEXT to an enemy to clear that enemy.

Puzzles, example: Put candle on shrine to a G-d. okay how to get candle...okay trader is selling candle for 2 turnips, how do I get turnips? Oh 2 turnips for 2 shimmer stones? how to get shimmer stones? Ooh send Espa into a burrow for them. Reverse the process and keep trading until got candle, put candle on shrine.

Forgive my flippancy here but if you're finding it difficult and yet this is a popular game with now over 250 subscribers from 28 in less than 1 month playing it, the issue might not be the game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'm going to wait until v5 or v6 appear. so i found so far

both girls suck on ram cock

both ram and futa priestess get a handjob from a girl at the same time

ram get a handjob

both girls get naked in the river

ram fuck three girls. one is where she goes to burrow and ram fuck her. next ram fuck robot girl and finally ram fuck office girls

priestess get a handjob from a girls

what quest priestess appear

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Impy has just replied to me to confirm that such conversations can take place yes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagister

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
bro you can beat minesweeper in a few seconds
and the game very clearly tells you what you need to do, if you meet a trader, check if you have what they need in your inventory and then you can trade with the "act" button
if you need a girl to do something, use "talk" button when on the same tile as them and direct them to item you need

tubilan

May 24, 2017
Is there any way (possibly from stars) you, the player, could read what is happening in the conversations?, i love the sense of mistery but i also might want to know what they're talking about.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes