3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
anyone willing to drop v5
Mate stop asking, you'll just shoot yourself in the foot. Most people on here are chill with letting creators have a public and supporter version with 1 month release difference. Dev gets paid, gets motivation, produces more, meaning more eventual public releases. Release supporter version, less money, less motivation, dev thinks "What's the point"? game becomes abandoned. 1 public 1 supporters is a nice middle ground that makes everyone happy. Ain't got $$$, wait for public release time after all...what's that phrase about Time and Money?

is futa avoidable?
Check FAQ link on main page.

proxicide25

Mar 24, 2019
Lil cheat for 4b win
Press F1 to add 50 turns

Unzip and copy in "Sweeper_Data\Managed"
Is it hard to make it for v.5 right? I guess you don't have that version so can work on it, it breaks my game :I but that little cheat seems nice!

Jul 20, 2017
I'm gonna put together an FAQ, I'll adjust this as I find questions and get an answer from Impy:

Can we get get a dickless Abigail/avoid futa/turn them into girls/Avoid certain characters/scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I play Minesweeper?

Do we have to chase them around to give orders?

How do I get Lewd Scenes?

Can we get more dark stuff?

Do we have a list of stuff that is planned?

Can I cheat?

Will there be Animation?

Ntr isnt light hearted. Its actually a pretty shitty and DARK thing to do. Sexually appealing to some (for some insane reason) sure and thats.....fine, but that doesnt change it into a lighthearted thing.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer and ktez

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
You stand in front of me about 2 metres facing me. A number on the ground and I ask you what it is. You say it is a '9', I say it is a '6'. Who is right?
that's not how ntr works... has nothing to do with who is right or wrong but cheating is bad, period.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Z

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
that's not how ntr works... has nothing to do with who is right or wrong but cheating is bad, period.
You have not understood my point. You say it had nothing to do with right or wrong but then say cheating is bad. You therefore think that cheating is wrong. Is the battered wife, beaten and raped every night who finds solace in a man that actual cares for her wrong? That is but one example that conflicts with thinking in absolutes. The point of the parable is not that '6' or '9' is wrong or right. They are both right. The only difference is the point of standing and therefore either persons perspective. If you only see the 6 (NTR good) or only the '9' (NTR bad), you are seeing only from one point, and not the entire perspective. Same goes with any argument.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Gotta say those endings are horrendous. I like the pixel art and will probably play this game once your done, but only once to see a couple of the cool pixel art scenes. Shame, good luck anyways
Agreed, I hope the dev changes them up so it isn't obviously JUST NTR material. For fucks sake, it is just embarrassing how blatant it is. On the other hand, the very first post here for the game stated it was only NTR, so least they've been honest about it. Do sincerely hope there is a less NTR possibility in the future.

Mate stop asking, you'll just shoot yourself in the foot. Most people on here are chill with letting creators have a public and supporter version with 1 month release difference. Dev gets paid, gets motivation, produces more, meaning more eventual public releases. Release supporter version, less money, less motivation, dev thinks "What's the point"? game becomes abandoned. 1 public 1 supporters is a nice middle ground that makes everyone happy. Ain't got $$$, wait for public release time after all...what's that phrase about Time and Money?
Also agreed. Even if you only buy in when releases are had, they do seem to be offering a fair bit of additional stuff with each one.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
So, how do i find the cheat engine? i searched trhough all the gamefiles to Resources to Managed passing by to Sweeper_Data. i find none of it.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
So, how do i find the cheat engine? i searched trhough all the gamefiles to Resources to Managed passing by to Sweeper_Data. i find none of it.
If you go under AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper you can edit quest.sav with notepad or whatever alternative.

Reactions: oldtaku

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Ntr isnt light hearted. Its actually a pretty shitty and DARK thing to do. Sexually appealing to some (for some insane reason) sure and thats.....fine, but that doesnt change it into a lighthearted thing.
Ntr comes in ranges just like most things. It can range from light hearted to deepest despair. Thug Hero Party and NTRPG for example are deepest despair types. This? This is as lighthearted as you can get and still be ntr lol.

Them not getting with the mc is just the results of his own actions. Just like real life if you don't make a move yourself someone else will. No one is "taken" by default nor is anyone owed affection. At worst they are putting the moves on two single ladies they are attracted to.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I really want to sub to her subscribestar but for some reason it refuses to use my credit card, and they don't seem to take any other form of payment :(

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Would be awesome to see more "favor" trades in the future, and maybe the other harvesting actions like the pot or the fruit trees could have lewd scenes to them, like with the shimmer stone harvesting.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'm having problem with this quest defeat the wizard. there two magic jar but i need turnip and i don't know how to make it

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes