3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Eesh, just realized a super annoying bug for v5, because characters no longer walk into unexplored squares, the dating mechanic became much more difficult because your date will become "untethered" if you walk into an unexplored square (I know they will sometimes split up on their own, but now it is happening everytime you try to explore a dark area).

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I would like to support the dev, but I wanted it to be anonymously.
Subscribestar seems to be only allowed credit card and I really don't want to have transaction history for an adult game.

Anyone have an idea for doing it anonymously?

Reactions: ktez

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Will there be any kissing scenes? Like, Ram making out with Espa, Fio or Miwi instead of just being implied by the squares?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Will there be any kissing scenes? Like, Ram making out with Espa, Fio or Miwi instead of just being implied by the squares?
I do have 1 request submitted for the two girls to make-out, don't know if that counts...

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Not to sound ungrateful, but why doesn't Impy just release v4 for the public on the same day she releases v5 for supporters? I can predict a lot of whining happening due to that weird delay, even if it's only just one day.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not to sound ungrateful, but why doesn't Impy just release v4 for the public on the same day she releases v5 for supporters? I can predict a lot of whining happening due to that weird delay, even if it's only just one day.
Admittedly that's the one thing I don't get either. I've just messaged, if I get a reply with a yes I'll upload it myself.

Be aware that because of timezones I may not get a reply for a few hours. Still If I get the okay I'll post a link and changelog and report my post as an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stupidkiller

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
While I am glad Abigail's general scenes have been getting expedited, I do wonder if Impy has further plans for her beyond being just a "rival" to Percy. I wouldn't have said this before since game was primarly NTR, but with v5's addition of Oolie and the start of Ram's "sissy route" (presumably 2 routes that will be more about Percy getting topped than NTR), I am curious if Impy plans to add events between Percy and Abigail. I guess my questions would be:

1) Are there plans for Abigail to be dateable? I figure that not since she is primarly a rival like Ram, but no harm in asking.

2) Are there plans for Abigail to have map events with Percy? Even if it is mostly just them talking, like in the current Fio/Espa/Ram events, I think such events would be cool, in particular a "bathing together" event (potential for Abigail teasing with things like "we used to bathe together in the past" and Percy responding with something like "yes but we were children back then...and you also weren't a priestess of the Holy Lance")

3) Are there plans for an ending more focused on Abigail? I like the current ending but it is more of a general "church of the holy lance" ending than one necessarily focused in a relationship between Percy and Abigail.

I guess ultimately those questions will depend on if Impy does incest content or not, she is on subscribestar instead of patreon so I figure there's a chance. I like Oolie but I'm also a bit concerned her role is to be a surrogate for a more intimate Abigail route.

On to a different topic, I am curious how the sissy route will play out, I figure it is likely to be reserved for specific scenes and/or endings, but I thought about how it would work if it was straight up a full transformation for the rest of the playthrough:

Visually, it could change Percy's sprite and portrait to be him crossdressing, potentially changing the style of his dialogue and some of his mannerisms (bonus points if there are variations for different routes, stylish feminine adventurer clothes for the Ram route, slutty religious garbs for a Oolie/Abigail route where Percy is getting trained to be an "altar-boy" in the church of the Holy Lance).

Mechanically, it could enable reverse dates (go on dates with Ram/Abigail), and it could also enable a mechanic where Percy can get pulled for sex (in the same way scenes can trigger when 2 characters walk into a wall/river square, Percy can get pulled for a sex scene that takes several turns if he accidentally walk into one of those squares while an available Ram/Abigail is already there). I guess that to make up for that potentially negative effect, the sissy transformation could come with benefits like reduced cooldown for Ram/Abigail (they are a bit more motivated now to do what Percy asks) and potentially Percy being able to do "favors" for the suspicious traders himself.

This is all a bit too much for the current length of the game, so unlocking the "sissy" transformation would have to be one of the potential start-up bonuses so that the player can have it early on enough to still get to enjoy it in a playthrough, but I figured it was a cool idea even if impractical for this game.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
While I am glad Abigail's general scenes have been getting expedited, I do wonder if Impy has further plans for her beyond being just a "rival" to Percy. I wouldn't have said this before since game was primarly NTR, but with v5's addition of Oolie and the start of Ram's "sissy route" (presumably 2 routes that will be more about Percy getting topped than NTR), I am curious if Impy plans to add events between Percy and Abigail. I guess my questions would be:

1) Are there plans for Abigail to be dateable? I figure that not since she is primarly a rival like Ram, but no harm in asking.

2) Are there plans for Abigail to have map events with Percy? Even if it is mostly just them talking, like in the current Fio/Espa/Ram events, I think such events would be cool, in particular a "bathing together" event (potential for Abigail teasing with things like "we used to bathe together in the past" and Percy responding with something like "yes but we were children back then...and you also weren't a priestess of the Holy Lance")

3) Are there plans for an ending more focused on Abigail? I like the current ending but it is more of a general "church of the holy lance" ending than one necessarily focused in a relationship between Percy and Abigail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway gotta head out to training in 20 mins so I'll come back on about 2-3 hours from now and see if she has replied to my earlier message about releasing V4, if so I'll post a link here.

Last edited:

Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know a way to edit the turn limit in the date/town stage? I suck at minesweeper and it's kinda difficult to see all of the events lol

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
any luck?
Oi...I still haven't received word from Impy yet. Sucks that our timezones are so opposite. V4B will be public on 9th, hopefully she gets back to me and gives me the green light to post it a bit earlier.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway gotta head out to training in 20 mins so I'll come back on about 2-3 hours from now and see if she has replied to my earlier message about releasing V4, if so I'll post a link here.
Thanks for your effort, although, to be honest, most of the content in that post is bleach for my eyes. Are there any plans for Ram getting a few sex scenes with Fio, Espa Miwi and Guild Lady, like the ones Abigail gets in V5? Or at least to prevent content you don't want to see. (I dislike Futa, but I can bear to see it if it really is needed, but gay content just completely breaks the immersion for me, no disrespect for people who enjoy it.) Thank you.

Reactions: ktez

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for your effort, although, to be honest, most of the content in that post is bleach for my eyes. Are there any plans for Ram getting a few sex scenes with Fio, Espa Miwi and Guild Lady, like the ones Abigail gets in V5? Or at least to prevent content you don't want to see. (I dislike Futa, but I can bear to see it if it really is needed, but gay content just completely breaks the immersion for me, no disrespect for people who enjoy it.) Thank you.
Well I'm hoping Impy implements the idea that the poster I was replying to gave and makes it a button on the perk screen. As for sex scenes with Ram there are currently:

* Ram BJ from Espa.
* Ram BJ from Fio.
* Ram showing his cock off to Cetra (Guild Lady)
* Ram bending Cetra over (Guild Lady)
* Ram having Fio back dat ass up on it (V5)
* Ram writing on Miwi's butt.
* Ram bending Miwi Over.
* Ram Miwi/Espa 3some (V5)
* Ram double BJ from Fio and Espa.

But as I already showed with my Percy promise and delivered, I can...(and I hate the dude fyi) do some requests if necessary. Luckily one of the top tier patrons has Ram as a favourite, hence the 2 additions in V5.

As for avoiding stuff you don't want to see, that has been answered before and it's part of the reason scenes are triggered by progression. You'll see in V4 there are '?' events. A character will stop on a tile with a '?' displayed, if you go to that tile and click 'talk' or 'meet' an event will play for that characters progression. So if you don't want to see something, don't pursue it and dont step on tiles that it is happening.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I suspect (hope) that you'd need to do something to trigger any scenes like that in the future, they probably won't happen if you don't stop to talk to Abigail or Ram in the first place. Man when I saw people asking for more scenes with Percy I thought they meant with Espa and Fio!

Reactions: Icarus Media
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes