3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I suspect (hope) that you'd need to do something to trigger any scenes like that in the future, they probably won't happen if you don't stop to talk to Abigail or Ram in the first place.
I think she is going to tie it in with the '?' events and dating the characters, so if you don't pursue them they won't pursue you.

Man when I saw people asking for more scenes with Percy I thought they meant with Espa and Fio!
I might have thought that as well but from Impy's message, she's into that stuff, has had other requests like that too and has wanted it since V1 for Percy to...'compete' in that way, not gonna get NTR'd if you seduce the bull right? :giggle: But in all seriousness she may or may not add Percy top events, I'm not gonna promise that because I don't know but since you can date the girls I assume so. We've already established it's gonna be open minded, none posessive fun and fucking while on vacation on the island. We'll see but seems people want to see Percy showing dominance over the girls by showing them how it's done. Not fussed myself but at least 2 of the proposed events will feature Abigail.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I might have thought that as well but from Impy's message, she's into that stuff, has had other requests like that too and has wanted it since V1 for Percy to...'compete' in that way, not gonna get NTR'd if you seduce the bull right? :giggle: But in all seriousness she may or may not add Percy top events, I'm not gonna promise that because I don't know but since you can date the girls I assume so. We've already established it's gonna be open minded, none posessive fun and fucking while on vacation on the island. We'll see but seems people want to see Percy showing dominance over the girls by showing them how it's done. Not fussed myself but at least 2 of the proposed events will feature Abigail.
Yeah, I'm curious if Impy will make scenes with Percy topping the girls on his own (not counting the sharing scenes) or if she will stick to just teasing (like the bathing with Espa scene). If they do happen I definitely expect them to lean much more towards the cute/funny side of things than the kinky and rough fucking Ram and Abigail do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
So Ram has no vaginal sex scene with Espa other than the burrow one even in V5. How dxo you get to town in v4?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So Ram has no vaginal sex scene with Espa other than the burrow one even in V5. How dxo you get to town in v4?
While you are in the inn between missions, try to talk with Fio or Espa, you should either be able to "invite" them or there will be a mission cooldown on their status box, complete missions to progress through the cooldown until you are able to invite them.

You can go on dates once every 3 missions.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
She just got back to me, she will be releasing later today anyway on the Itch.io page so everyone can get it. She usually has a day difference so she get's everything uploaded and filled out i.e. changelogs, upcoming stuff etc etc.

Ullu31

May 13, 2021
Can someone please get v5 from subscribestar i really wanna play to that one ending with miwi

May 7, 2018
Gotta say those endings are horrendous. I like the pixel art and will probably play this game once your done, but only once to see a couple of the cool pixel art scenes. Shame, good luck anyways

Reactions: ktez
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes