3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Apo_Icarus seems to be running the show, even though he has less subscribers then impy lol
Ouch!!! Feel free to even the numbers up to make up for that if you like though ;)

Apo_Icarus uses this forum, so they have been acting as a bridge between the dev and users of this forum, mostly taking some feedback to the dev and answering questions some users here have about the direction of the game and the content and also keeping us up on news about the game.
Any idea when v6 is coming out?
News about releases:

V5 Public Release: August 12th via Impy's Itch.io page.
V6 Subscriber Release: August 15th.*

* Impy recently held a vote for how long supporters would like her to work on Summer Sweepers. By a vote of 122 to 13 they voted for development to be 1 year or more. Since Impy usually only makes 2-3 month developed games this was quite a challenge for her. To that end V6 is having a COMPLETE code overhaul. Hence the extra few days. Put simply what she had before was each event as a separate event, so code fragments were everywhere. Now she is streamlining everything, making a solid foundation for her to build on.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I feel it's important to know for subsequent playthroughs whether you need to see the early interactions between characters to get the later ones, or you can just leave them to it and focus on the level.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I feel it's important to know for subsequent playthroughs whether you need to see the early interactions between characters to get the later ones, or you can just leave them to it and focus on the level.
Question from F95 again. Do you need to actually see build up events with characters to progress their relationship or can you carry on with the game and their relationship still progresses even if you don't step on that tile?
Aug 06, 2021 12:47 PM

This will actually change somewhat in v6 since the game now tracks seen events for the purpose of displaying dialogue. Generally speaking the events will still play out and the relationships will change accordingly, but some of the scenes may require for you to have seen a certain other event before they can occur.
Aug 06, 2021 06:42 PM

Copy and pasted response from me and Impy asking regarding your question.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I recently subscribed and I just do not know how I'm gonna get to the next release because playing 0.5 now I just realized I do not have the patience at all for this game. Figuring out what spaces to step on, what trader needs what when, what jar needs what vegetable when with what spell and what gem...It doesn't help that every new release resets the grind, even when using the stars to get ahead. I really wish there was an easier/less annoying way to play this game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I recently subscribed and I just do not know how I'm gonna get to the next release because playing 0.5 now I just realized I do not have the patience at all for this game. Figuring out what spaces to step on, what trader needs what when, what jar needs what vegetable when with what spell and what gem...It doesn't help that every new release resets the grind, even when using the stars to get ahead. I really wish there was an easier/less annoying way to play this game.
Try meditation and counting to 20 whenever you get frustrated. Might help with developing that patience.

Reactions: Trashling

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I believe i asked this and no you dont need to see two characters do stuff for them to progress, so you cant halt their relationship by never spying
From the info stored on the save text file, it's most likely that every time the girls are involved in an event their lust increases, and high lust triggers the 'worse' scenes. So for example if you have max lust from just missions with Ram and then go on a mission with Abigail then Abigail and Espa/Fio they'll probably immediately go to the highest level corruption scenes. From what Apo_Icarus said about endings, lust shouldn't make a difference to endings, or at least with the current system. That's because love (gotten by going on dates) gives you endings with higher priority than the corrupted endings. That means if you want the cheating endings you need to avoid going on dates.

Also unless my math's off it's been over a month since v5 was out, when will we be getting it here? Not meaning to sound ungrateful, just excited for it and genuinely wondering when.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Also unless my math's off it's been over a month since v5 was out, when will we be getting it here? Not meaning to sound ungrateful, just excited for it and genuinely wondering when.
A few posts up.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Oof. New update coming at the 15th. Anyone interested in sharing the 0.6 game with me in return for $10?

Edit: Can only do cashapp, amazon gift card or anything else discreet that you can think of.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oof. New update coming at the 15th. Anyone interested in sharing the 0.6 game with me in return for $10?

Edit: Can only do cashapp, amazon gift card or anything else discreet that you can think of.
Anything discreet huh? :rolleyes::sneaky:

Oct 15, 2017
After playing v5 there are a few things I still dont like, not being able to use abilities in town just makes it so you have to guess and run into an occupied tile half the time which is no fun plus your date will just wander off and moving into their tile for them to re follow you doesnt always work. It would be great if percy could equip every ability he has unlocked rather than just one, some quests are still unbeatable in a day like the iron golum quest. You also have no idea what quests unlock which quests it would be nice to know this 3 star quests unlocks 3 quests that also have 3 stars but this other 3 star quest unlocks a quest with only 2 stars, as it is now im just shooting in the dark and guessing.

I've yet to see alot of scenes because progression is still just too hard with these problems, bring person on date run into enemy tiles since it was pure guess then date wanders off and ends, do mission that is incompletable in a day and so on earn no stars since I have no idea where the unfinished quests are

Also alot of the lewd scenes dont end with cumming, the ram cetra sex has her cumming but you never get to see ram cum during blowjobs or sex so he ends up more teased than percy. Maybe when the device that lets you full spy and hear the full dialogue is added to the game it also lets you see the full sex scene with the climax

Again just being able to save mid game and load saves would be incredible, this game really needs save scumming

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
After playing v5 there are a few things I still dont like, not being able to use abilities in town just makes it so you have to guess and run into an occupied tile half the time which is no fun plus your date will just wander off and moving into their tile for them to re follow you doesnt always work. It would be great if percy could equip every ability he has unlocked rather than just one, some quests are still unbeatable in a day like the iron golum quest. You also have no idea what quests unlock which quests it would be nice to know this 3 star quests unlocks 3 quests that also have 3 stars but this other 3 star quest unlocks a quest with only 2 stars, as it is now im just shooting in the dark and guessing.
Some missions are hard, but none of them are unbeatable in a day in my experience (although some star challenges definitely were designed with the ng+ items in mind). Also things like which quest unlocks which quest is more of a walkthrough thing than necessarily a needed game feature imo.

The date issue I'm pretty sure it is a bug, in v4 it worked correctly, with dates rarely and randomly breaking away from Percy. But v5 added the feature that party members don't walk into unexplored tiles, so when you try to go into an unexplored tile your date breaks away because you are trying to take them into a tile that hasn't been explored yet.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I've yet to see alot of scenes because progression is still just too hard with these problems
There should be an unlockable at the start that significantly boosts scene progression, so characters start at Lewd Chat stage rather than normal chat. i.e.:

Normal chat > Lewd Chat > Foreplay > Sex. So rather than listening to boring conversations you start off with them flirting with each other, I think in about 3 or so mission I got the foreplay scenes coming through too.

The date issue I'm pretty sure it is a bug, in v4 it worked correctly, with dates rarely and randomly breaking away from Percy. But v5 added the feature that party members don't walk into unexplored tiles, so when you try to go into an unexplored tile your date breaks away because you are trying to take them into a tile that hasn't been explored yet.
Correct, it was an unforeseen consequence of people wanting them not to wander into unexplored tiles, so whenever you click on one they break away but they should go back to following you if you are on or next to their tile. Personally I do like they occasionally wander off and catch up, as an NTR game I imagine your date sneaking off with a quick bang with Ram or Abigail and then returning to you and carrying on the date would probably be a part of that. But maybe it changes i don't know yet.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes