3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Don't suppose anyone is still subscribed and can confirm if there is any update past 10d? or provide a link if so? If you have any others of Impy's games feel free to DM me a download link and I can make a game request for it.
Looks like you can just download the Bastion game from Impy's itch.io
Also no new updates from Summer Sweepers, that game's completely done it looks like

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Z

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok I have talk to Ram, he talked about his one friend being a guy, and I still cant buy the clothes when i go on a date or progress with ram. Is there a fix? or am i missing something?

Edit: I figured it out. Didnt realize there are 2 different routs.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone tell me what the exact requirements are to start the Sharing Route?
All requirements for every ending you can find in gallery menu, once you opened at least one. As far as I remember (but I may be wrong) for the sharing ending you need to talk with Ram (but not buy a dress for his pleasure), than you need to enter the guild room were Ram get blowjob from bosswoman (for this I think, you should not get any girls on dates in town), Ram will invite Percy to join but firstly Percy refuse. The second time when you catch them, Percy will not refuse to get a handjob. This I believe starts the Sharing Route were Percy with Ram will bang the girls together.

Reactions: bucefala

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
All requirements for every ending you can find in gallery menu, once you opened at least one. As far as I remember (but I may be wrong) for the sharing ending you need to talk with Ram (but not buy a dress for his pleasure), than you need to enter the guild room were Ram get blowjob from bosswoman (for this I think, you should not get any girls on dates in town), Ram will invite Percy to join but firstly Percy refuse. The second time when you catch them, Percy will not refuse to get a handjob. This I believe starts the Sharing Route were Percy with Ram will bang the girls together.
Yes I followed the instructions in the Gallery, and from there eventually got a titjob from Fio while sharing with Abigail as I was trying to get her Ending (among other requirements, as per gallery instructions shown in image below) but ended up getting the Bro ending instead (3rd from the bottom in image).

wbbee

Sep 28, 2019
Does anyone know games like this one or like seed of the dead where you protect girls from being raped

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes