Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
1718441250501.png

Release Date: 2024/8/30
Developer: ILLGAMES /
Language: JP/ENG

ILLGAMES' latest work, "Summer Vacation! Scramble," is a 3D community formation observation simulator set
in a seaside town in a certain region, where you can intervene in and observe the relationships between characters drawn by the residents of the town. During summer vacation, the characters act independently, such as working part-time jobs, communicating with friends, and playing . By observing their actions and sometimes controlling them, you can form a community. Various human relationships and free love patterns unfold in the midst of this. The formation of a community progresses without the player's knowledge. Before you know it, you'll be in a harem situation where all the residents love you, or if you aim for a specific character, everyone except you will become your rival. Immerse yourself in the swamp of human relationships woven by autonomous characters. he ultimate character creation system is still alive and well!

+ There are also a great number of hairstyles and costumes, and 10 types of personality to choose from!

+ More functions and parts! You can also load character cards from "Honeycomb"!

+ While keeping the many points of detailed adjustment such as facial structure, body shape, nipples and pubic hair, the number of hairstyles, clothes, accessories, etc. has been greatly increased.

+ In addition, a new function has been added that allows you to adjust the state of breasts and buttocks while clothed. The range of character expression has been improved, such as characters who are thin when wearing clothes becoming voluptuous when naked .

+ While retaining the softness of the female body that was well received in the previous work, we have added a liquid stringy expression. You can enjoy richer and more tasteful H drawings. In addition, we have adopted the "voice of the heart" system, which allows you to hear the contradictory thoughts that characters have during H. Even though they are proactive... they should not be enthusiastic... By listening to their true feelings, you can enjoy more emotional H scenes.

1718441337449.png 1718441353971.png
1718441527202.png
1718441538336.png
1718441547773.png
1718441562256.png
1718441573304.png

Personal Thoughts:
ILLGAMES' new game will be released on August 30 . To be honest there is a big downgrade about sex poses probably we can't even turn the camera angle ( hope we can ) but looks like there is more RPG elements like in Artificial Girl. I'm not sure what they are cooking but i hope it won't be a downgrade for their products and we see something good.

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
Thank u for sharing! hype for this but Imam be honest I liked winning over girls from other dudes in aa2 , little sad when they said "everyone except you will become your rival" makes me think only you can have relationships with them. hope they have emotions like in AA2 where girls get jealous..

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
To be honest there is a big downgrade about sex poses probably we can't even turn the camera angle ( hope we can )
Illusion never done it in a single game. There won't be any problems with the camera. About amount of sex position, there will be standard amount with some extra positions.

And I just noticed, sex will happen in complete empty space with additional props furniture. Same as AA2. Which is kind of strange since HoneyCome had no problems with full 3D rooms.

Also, those who seek more "discussion", there is aa2 thread on 4chan, dedicated to upcoming game.

Map of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Should've been a full 3D like Koikatsu. Also there's only one other guy and some are saying only you can bone the girls? What a stupid decision if true. I want the drama and chaos of Artificial Academy back! If you wanted a harem you could enable it by only placing females and your MC into the class in AA1 and AA2 or even just play Koikatsu. Going to need to see more but I'm not excited one bit. I got hit by the Grief Cycle too many times.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Today's update

>"Class" cap is confirmed to be 12. There's still a chance they'll up the cap later on like they did with KK.
>Home menu now has a "fortune" option which is probably this game's version of the jizou statue. No clue if this is the only place you can access it now.
>Male and female MCs confirmed
>Background voices confirmed
>MMF threesomes for all you homos upset over no gay sex
>Forced H seems to be back, working like it did in AA2 (i.e. blackmailing, no actual rape)
>Seems to be similar amount of conversation options compared to AA2
>>Talk: Everyday topics, romantic topics, H topics
>>Listen: Encourage, appease, praise, ?? (I can't make out the kanji), apologize, complain
>>About that person: Good rumour, bad rumour, Get along with X, Get along with everyone, What do you think of X
>Convey feelings: Confess, ask for date, ask for relationship, break up
>Minna: Eat, study, exercise, work, be nice to X, come here, H
>Training works just the same as AA2
>Part time jobs seem to be the equivalent of clubs
>Minna events actually show who's talking rather than a blank screen, up to 3 people at once

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
"everyone except you will become your rival" makes me think only you can have relationships with them. hope they have emotions like in AA2 where girls get jealous..
Read it again carefully, basically everyone will become your rival. except yourself, of course. not sure why they worded it this way in the original translation...
There can be lesbian relationships as shown in sex scenes, and there's already another default guy, so of course there's going to be other relationships. Not to mention looks like you'll be able to swap to any character in each class, so I imagine they wouldn't want to limit the relationship thing.

They already showed how the girls kinda go "onore..." (damn you...) when conversations are interrupted like in AA2, so there's definitely jealousy at least. Personally I hope they expand on this a little bit though, so there can be NTR-like situations just like in AA2.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
After doing some rough image translations on their website the other day, this new game is pretty much a very close copy and paste of AA2 with Honeycome graphics and a few QOL improvements. Finally, something to completely surpass Koikatsu, aside from the lack of full 3D movement. Only cost a studio rebrand and pretty much a character studio game.

Only downsides I can see are that the map parts seem to be fewer at the moment (unless these are big areas with multiple smaller areas within?), and there's no male voice actors.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Read it again carefully, basically everyone will become your rival. except yourself, of course. not sure why they worded it this way in the original translation...
There can be lesbian relationships as shown in sex scenes, and there's already another default guy, so of course there's going to be other relationships. Not to mention looks like you'll be able to swap to any character in each class, so I imagine they wouldn't want to limit the relationship thing.

They already showed how the girls kinda go "onore..." (damn you...) when conversations are interrupted like in AA2, so there's definitely jealousy at least. Personally I hope they expand on this a little bit though, so there can be NTR-like situations just like in AA2.
Don't lambast me but today i download AA2 and didn't like it. People keep talking about it was a masterpiece and there are so many interactions. Also they say it's a very detailed simulation game. Maybe i played wrong i dunno but %80 of my interactions end up with failure. Dialogs are so limited. There are good options but they are not like how i expected and not sure they are working. I try to be nice and NPCs return me flirty but reject everything. There is not a realationship bar, I see something top left of the screen with % bar but i didn't get how it is working. I go rough on them but they reject me again lol. There is a force( abuse ) option but they reject me WTF? U try to beat someone but they don't wanna fight it's kinda meaningless. You can play as a woman too but also it's limited. You can't turn male NPCs on. You can't flash your body parts... Relationship are so odd. You can't scare people. It's a odd fanstasy i know but i tried something different at the end lol xD. I pick a female character and choose a weak victim male character. I spread rumors about him, bully him and beat him a couple times then i try to force him to sex but he reject me xD Basicly, I try to piss him off and bully him then i gave a chance for a revenge or being a sex slave. I mean u can bully people but if u can't have sex with them or force them to have sex what is the meaning of bully or beat someone? It has been a long writing and sorry for my trash English. Shortly game is not like what i expected. Maybe i should mess with game mechanics more or try to modding game but after spending 4 hours I lost my interest. So i hope this game will give us these options with basic and understandable UI and Mechanics. I hope they will bring back male personalities and option of playing as a female characters too.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Don't lambast me but today i download AA2 and didn't like it. People keep talking about it was a masterpiece and there are so many interactions.
Artificial Academy gives you and illusion of real human behavior. You can set a highest "accessibility" difficulty and you won't have sex just by constantly pressing the same buttons. Building the relations become a specific algorithm combined with gamble. Basically interactive relationship builder. And the more complex interaction the more value female character have.

Reactions: RasenRengar

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Don't lambast me but today i download AA2 and didn't like it. People keep talking about it was a masterpiece and there are so many interactions. Also they say it's a very detailed simulation game. Maybe i played wrong i dunno but %80 of my interactions end up with failure. Dialogs are so limited. There are good options but they are not like how i expected and not sure they are working. I try to be nice and NPCs return me flirty but reject everything. There is not a realationship bar, I see something top left of the screen with % bar but i didn't get how it is working. I go rough on them but they reject me again lol. There is a force( abuse ) option but they reject me WTF? U try to beat someone but they don't wanna fight it's kinda meaningless. You can play as a woman too but also it's limited. You can't turn male NPCs on. You can't flash your body parts... Relationship are so odd. You can't scare people. It's a odd fanstasy i know but i tried something different at the end lol xD. I pick a female character and choose a weak victim male character. I spread rumors about him, bully him and beat him a couple times then i try to force him to sex but he reject me xD Basicly, I try to piss him off and bully him then i gave a chance for a revenge or being a sex slave. I mean u can bully people but if u can't have sex with them or force them to have sex what is the meaning of bully or beat someone? It has been a long writing and sorry for my trash English. Shortly game is not like what i expected. Maybe i should mess with game mechanics more or try to modding game but after spending 4 hours I lost my interest. So i hope this game will give us these options with basic and understandable UI and Mechanics. I hope they will bring back male personalities and option of playing as a female characters too.
Ah jeez, where to begin...
you know what? Normally I'd tell you to check out the AA2 thread so you have a better idea of how to interact with the NPCs, but since it's a massive sea of messages, I'll give you this wiki .
I highly recommend reading the following:
  1. Character Creation (and the two sub categories. You will need to probably use the Character Editor to check each character's personalities, traits and stuff)
  2. Interactions
  3. Mood
  4. Favorability Rating
  5. Gameplay Tips
These guides should be alright for getting a better idea for now, but once you kinda understand the game better I recommend reading the rest of it as well.

On another note...
Now that I think about it, this new game *seems* to be mimicking AA2 on the surface, but I wonder if they'll be this detailed under the hood... though to be honest, I wouldn't be too upset if they streamlined a few things since AA2 is so complicated with the behaviors that the NPCs can be a little janky and seemingly inconsistent at times.
i.e.
>interacting with a certain NPC with Praise is usually 120%
>ONE lewd talk with another NPC will drastically lower the % with the first NPC (because the first one has a higher virtue)
>have to grumble to the first NPC to fix the %
>step 1 and repeat like a billion times if needed

It's so... Artificial and just weird like this imo. Would be great if Illusi- err Illgames found a more natural workaround for these cases.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
On another note...
Now that I think about it, this new game *seems* to be mimicking AA2 on the surface, but I wonder if they'll be this detailed under the hood...
For me, it down to the fact that you can make female character that really hate or despises MC. Instead of just acting like a specific personality. There are too much of females begging to jump on your dick these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

thewaterdrinker

Jun 23, 2024
Artificial Academy gives you and illusion of real human behavior. You can set a highest "accessibility" difficulty and you won't have sex just by constantly pressing the same buttons. Building the relations become a specific algorithm combined with gamble. Basically interactive relationship builder. And the more complex interaction the more value female character have.
i just started playing the game, wdym by accesibility? the character sociability stat? or is there some actual general difficulty setting?

zhang8870

Feb 4, 2021
So basically a visually upgraded version of AA2? I doubt if ILL is even capable of reproducing a game like that...

Still, I'll keep my hope that HC is only an experimental release for their new framework and they do aim for something larger.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
For me, it down to the fact that you can make female character that really hate or despises MC. Instead of just acting like a specific personality. There are too much of females begging to jump on your dick these days.
Agreed, all of the games after AA2 were far too easy and kinda lost their charm to many people after a while because of this issue.
But tbf, It's probably great for people who don't have a whole lot of free time (which is often the case in JP).