Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Hope this one gain enough popularity to attract modders like AA2 did, i'm sure that base game would be good in general, but it will be a bit too soft.
Modders can surely add more hardcore elements into the game, nothing wrong with lovey dovey vanilla stuff, but when it's the only type of play available, it's going to become boring quickly.
Tbh, even a fully modded AA2 or Koikatsu weren't that much better as far as hardcore things go; the best I saw were just behavior modules in AA2 where half weren't really... immersive?
Like for example, in AA2 there's a rapey behavior module that would fight people and "rape" them if they win, but it pretty much skips the actual forced sex and it just counts towards stats (There's thankfully another behavior module that actually does the forced sex though). Some of the others were waaay too ambitious for such a game as well...

It's mostly up to Illusi- Illgames to add higher quality hardcore elements as a base, so modders can somewhat build up from it. So far we can't be sure if there's going to be anything beyond cheating/jealousy though, and they probably already cut murder/arrest..?

Also, Honeycome was a little harder to mod, so we're not really sure if modders are going to be as attracted to this game... fingers crossed though.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I'm very curious to see if WEG developers here decide to pick this up and start using it instead of Koikatsu for their future projects.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Release Date: 2024/8/30
Developer: ILLGAMES /
Language: JP/ENG

ILLGAMES' latest work, "Summer Vacation! Scramble," is a 3D community formation observation simulator set
in a seaside town in a certain region, where you can intervene in and observe the relationships between characters drawn by the residents of the town. During summer vacation, the characters act independently, such as working part-time jobs, communicating with friends, and playing . By observing their actions and sometimes controlling them, you can form a community. Various human relationships and free love patterns unfold in the midst of this. The formation of a community progresses without the player's knowledge. Before you know it, you'll be in a harem situation where all the residents love you, or if you aim for a specific character, everyone except you will become your rival. Immerse yourself in the swamp of human relationships woven by autonomous characters. he ultimate character creation system is still alive and well!

+ There are also a great number of hairstyles and costumes, and 10 types of personality to choose from!

+ More functions and parts! You can also load character cards from "Honeycomb"!

+ While keeping the many points of detailed adjustment such as facial structure, body shape, nipples and pubic hair, the number of hairstyles, clothes, accessories, etc. has been greatly increased.

+ In addition, a new function has been added that allows you to adjust the state of breasts and buttocks while clothed. The range of character expression has been improved, such as characters who are thin when wearing clothes becoming voluptuous when naked .

+ While retaining the softness of the female body that was well received in the previous work, we have added a liquid stringy expression. You can enjoy richer and more tasteful H drawings. In addition, we have adopted the "voice of the heart" system, which allows you to hear the contradictory thoughts that characters have during H. Even though they are proactive... they should not be enthusiastic... By listening to their true feelings, you can enjoy more emotional H scenes.

View attachment 3737907 View attachment 3737908
View attachment 3737912
View attachment 3737913
View attachment 3737914
View attachment 3737915
View attachment 3737916

Personal Thoughts:
ILLGAMES' new game will be released on August 30 . To be honest there is a big downgrade about sex poses probably we can't even turn the camera angle ( hope we can ) but looks like there is more RPG elements like in Artificial Girl. I'm not sure what they are cooking but i hope it won't be a downgrade for their products and we see something good.
Hi everyone.

Was the game confirmed to be dual JP/EN language? The DLsite has only Japanese as the supported language.

I'd like to share what I think will happen in regards to Summer Vacation! Scramble / SamaBake! Sukuranburu, henceforth Sake! (酒!).

From what I saw, the base game, scheduled to be released in Aug 30, is an AA (first game, not AA2) remake. Even though I haven't played AA, the many posts I read about it seem to indicate that is the case.

I'm fairly certain ILLGames will boost the base game with an append that, among other things, will add some or even all AA2 feats & funcs to Sake!.

Naturally, the bits of AA/AA2 will be reasonably "localized" to fit Sake! setting & structure. For example, instead of a "Sensei/Teacher" role/roster spot, it may be "Tenchou/Shop Manager" with a similar set of pros & cons.

Lastly, since Sake! is labeled as "community form & observe simulator", it seems reasonable to dream about a set of events that may put the community in danger.
Not only AA2 murder/arrest, but crimes in general, street fights, assaults, anything that disrupts the communty peace & quiet leading to characters leaving. In Honey Come, girls that grow hostile can choose to leave the building.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best regards.
decagem.

marantsaltov

Jul 23, 2017
Like my comrades described. AA2 was a great relationship builder. I got even once the yandere version who terminated in the killing of my character. Basically, I screwed up by going to other relationships, ingoring her and cheating. Based on traits were Jealous, lewd and impulsive, I think (with cheats, bad cocktail). But I was not expecting that this game and characters will go that far. After research, every personality had a yandere murder finale... so, AA2 was polished and a great game. I'm curious about this game and the relationships they are marketing on it.

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
Problem with alot of "Illusion" games is their animation or lack of boob physics. I just hope they address that in the near future. I know in studio, modders make them look nice but I'm talking about their base game

thewaterdrinker

Jun 23, 2024
Problem with alot of "Illusion" games is their animation or lack of boob physics. I just hope they address that in the near future. I know in studio, modders make them look nice but I'm talking about their base game
i dont see that, i do think that default boob settings in their games usually kinda suck but when u adjust them to make em look less, yyy, plastic?? - they can be very fine imo. softness setting affects the physics the most. i find the 75-100 range to usually be the sweet spot, depending on chest size/situation. then u can also fuck around with weight, i like to put it very low. so low weight and high softness. and then more straight up visual sliders remain which can contribute to the "realistic" feel. i never even booted the studio

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i dont see that, i do think that default boob settings in their games usually kinda suck but when u adjust them to make em look less, yyy, plastic?? - they can be very fine imo. softness setting affects the physics the most. i find the 75-100 range to usually be the sweet spot, depending on chest size/situation. then u can also fuck around with weight, i like to put it very low. so low weight and high softness. and then more straight up visual sliders remain which can contribute to the "realistic" feel. i never even booted the studio
Some people want boob physics like in BotN where you have so much bounce per step that it makes Senran Kagura blush.