Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Is there any slider unlocker plugin already avaible?
I'll copypaste from discord:

## Slider Unlocker for SVS
Installation: YOU NEED BEPINEX FOR THIS MOD! Extract the contents of the .7z to the folder where your game is (root folder). It should sort automatically.
You should have a .dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder AND the root folder

NOTE: If you have Windows 11, ``SVS_SliderUnlock_n.dll `` may be flagged as a trojan by Windows Defender. This will cause it not to function and the .dll may be deleted. To fix this, add it to Defender's exclusion list. This file was checked in the decompiler and should be safe.

**Usage:**
Just use the sliders.
Numbers still display 1-100.
Any cards made with the slider unlock require it in order to load properly on another game.
It would be a good idea to back up your cards before using it just in case!

Thanks to Samsung Galaxy Note 10 on the CN discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kysann and AT83

Stroder

Aug 3, 2018
Forgive me if this was already answered somewhere, but I'm encountering a problem when trying to initiate a sex scene with someone. The UI changes to the "Sex Mode", for a lack of better terms, but the character simply looks into the character as if we're still talking. I can only pan the camera around and zoom in/out and undress the character, but nothing else. Trying to exit the scene via the button causes the game to lock up entirely, with no buttons working whatsoever.

Anyone know what could cause this, and if so, how to fix it?

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Forgive me if this was already answered somewhere, but I'm encountering a problem when trying to initiate a sex scene with someone. The UI changes to the "Sex Mode", for a lack of better terms, but the character simply looks into the character as if we're still talking. I can only pan the camera around and zoom in/out and undress the character, but nothing else. Trying to exit the scene via the button causes the game to lock up entirely, with no buttons working whatsoever.

Anyone know what could cause this, and if so, how to fix it?
try choosing a sex position/action from the icons on the right side of the screen

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
That's another thing, the list is entirely empty. The In/Out button is there, and clicking on it does toggle it, but in either states the list of actions is completely empty.
that's... strange, did the game worked fine before installing anything previous to this?

logho

Feb 8, 2020
So I have an issue. I'm using the Better Repack version of the game.
Game opens up, character maker opens up and runs very smoothly, making the roster, then clicking on "go outside" and there is just a loading loop. I left it for 30 minutes and the game have not loaded up. I tried with 12 and 24 characters.
I have used the registry fixer which done nothing. Anyone solved this kind of issue?
had same issue, turns out it was a character card I downloaded causing the infinite loading loop. try a default card. not sure what about the character card made it loop like that though

Stroder

Aug 3, 2018
that's... strange, did the game worked fine before installing anything previous to this?
This was a completely fresh install. I literally stumbled upon this game like half an hour before I made this post here, actually. Everything else SEEMS to work... as far as I know, at least.
had same issue, turns out it was a character card I downloaded causing the infinite loading loop. try a default card. not sure what about the character card made it loop like that though
The scene's between a default female character and a custom male one I made - I assume it's the custom male one that's mucking it up? I'll boot the game up again and start over with a default male to see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Nope, no avail. Here's a screenshot to show what I'm working with, even if it doesn't really show all that much in regards to the error.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes