Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

CatsAlsoMoo

Sep 8, 2024
And this is my last contribution for this game and the modding team.
I have work of my own to do and although I like this game, I don't like all its content, so, I prefer to be a player from now on than a modder working directly on content I dislike.

That being said, people is already offering themselves to review all the files and make MTL, also the plugin to make subtitles display base on audio files is working, so, is just a matter of time (not that much time) to see translated subtittles in the game~

View attachment 4040615

Edit: Mod team is doing a great work with the files~
View attachment 4041042
What discord is this in? Can't seem to find it

Jun 6, 2017
I'm waiting till we get the 8 new personalities before I start playing but till then I have a few questions for those who've played it.

How do jobs affect the characters with a job? Do they appear on the map when they're doing their job or do they just hang out at their job area till the end of their "shift"? Is there a limit to the number of people who can "work" a certain job? If you have a lot of people working the same job will only a certain number be "at work" at a time? What happens if someone has no job? Do people with no job ever wear their "job" clothes? Can people with jobs be interacted with or will they interact with you if you enter their job area?

Can a homosexual futanari ever be penetrated? If I make a character who is futanari and homosexual will a female character ever use a strapon or dildo to penetrate the futanari or will the futanari always be the one doing the penetrating?

Sep 3, 2019
How do jobs affect the characters with a job?
The character will gain proficiency on their skill depends on the type of the job, until it maxed out.

Do they appear on the map when they're doing their job or do they just hang out at their job area till the end of their "shift"?
They'll appear on the map with their work clothes.

Is there a limit to the number of people who can "work" a certain job?
No you can fill the roster full with people with same job.

If you have a lot of people working the same job will only a certain number be "at work" at a time?
No they're all will be appear on the map.

What happens if someone has no job?
Nothing, they'll just be randomly loitering around the map. Also they'll not gained any proficiency and will depends on their traits and others to "train" their proficiency to increase it.

Do people with no job ever wear their "job" clothes?
yes but the times when they wear it will be random.

Can people with jobs be interacted with or will they interact with you if you enter their job area?
You can interact with them if they're not doing some activity, otherwise you have to wait until they finished.

CMIIW though I might wrong or miss something.

Reactions: AT83
Sep 3, 2019
Is there a cheat program to increase relationship value in the game SVS?
Not yet, until the modder can read the codes properly you have to wait for it, or you can try to cheat it yourself with cheat engines or some other cheat editor.

Also you don't really need to cheat because increasing the relationship is very easy in this game. If you have trouble just change their traits to make it easier. If you deliberately change their traits to be very difficult to approach, then yes it will be very hard to advance, but then you're digging your own grave. There's no point on cheating to increase the relationship with people with difficult traits to begin with lol. Just change the nature and the traits and enjoy your life.

Redchip26

Mar 23, 2020
Changing the CPU affinity fixed the crashes for me but now my game crashed again during an H scene after i installed HF patch?

Redchip26

Mar 23, 2020
some ppl just clickin it the ( [BR] SVS Registry Fixer.bat )
and it goes well
I don't have that file anymore since downloading HF patch so I tried to redownload STN's repack but when i try to unzip it it says the archive is corrupt

Lav0o

Jul 5, 2024
So I have an issue. I'm using the Better Repack version of the game.
Game opens up, character maker opens up and runs very smoothly, making the roster, then clicking on "go outside" and there is just a loading loop. I left it for 30 minutes and the game have not loaded up. I tried with 12 and 24 characters.
I have used the registry fixer which done nothing. Anyone solved this kind of issue?

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
So I have an issue. I'm using the Better Repack version of the game.
Game opens up, character maker opens up and runs very smoothly, making the roster, then clicking on "go outside" and there is just a loading loop. I left it for 30 minutes and the game have not loaded up. I tried with 12 and 24 characters.
I have used the registry fixer which done nothing. Anyone solved this kind of issue?
Q: Menu buttons don't work?
A: The game MUST run under Japanese locale or menus will break! Either use the CultureFix plugin (included in HF Patches), use , or set your system locale to Japanese.
(from )

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes