Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but our guy Darksoldier27 from the KK Discord has been working on expanding the Map and in his latest clip, he managed to upload a part of the AA2 School to SVS. It's still WIP, and from what I read, AA2 Maps are easy to import due to it being a Image without 3D Objects. Maps with 3D Objects can still work, but I believe he said "it's just a little more complicated". Something to note: If we're expanding the Map a lot, then we would most likely need to find a way to increase the characters limit. Having a bigger map with a limited roster, could have positives and negatives in your playthrough.

Last edited:

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but our guy Darksoldier27 from the KK Discord has been working on expanding the Map and in his latest clip, he managed to upload a part of the AA2 School to SVS. It's still WIP, and from what I read, AA2 Maps are easy to import due to it being a Image without 3D Objects. Maps with 3D Objects can still work, but I believe he said "it's just a little more complicated ". Something to note: If we're expanding the Map a lot, then we would most likely need to find a way to increase the characters limit. Having a bigger map with a limited roster, could have positives and negatives in your playthrough.
Man, modders are crazy. And I love them for it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but our guy Darksoldier27 from the KK Discord has been working on expanding the Map and in his latest clip, he managed to upload a part of the AA2 School to SVS. It's still WIP, and from what I read, AA2 Maps are easy to import due to it being a Image without 3D Objects. Maps with 3D Objects can still work, but I believe he said "it's just a little more complicated ". Something to note: If we're expanding the Map a lot, then we would most likely need to find a way to increase the characters limit. Having a bigger map with a limited roster, could have positives and negatives in your playthrough.
I always love seeing modder go wild on coming up with ways to improve a game. this is a very interesting development.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Man, modders are crazy. And I love them for it.
Yep, but from what I also read, their might be a limitation. From his words: "The game support multiple collison files, but currently I can not edit the list file for them (navmesh textasset in the Map list file), but I don't know how the game will handle another collison file, so for now we can only leach from the vanilla one until they release the DLC map to see how they do it."

Now, I'm not advanced with this stuff, but what I think this means in simpler terms: In his clip, he had to use the Cafe as a "gateway" to visit the AA2 school. I'm not saying, you have to go to the Cafe every time to get there, as it was just a "Test". I'm saying, he cannot manually just add the AA2 Map anywhere on the map. It has to be branched onto another vanilla location in-game. This is why he needs to wait until the DLC Map is released, so he could import a new area, without having to use a vanilla location as a gateway. Now once again, "I could be extremely wrong here". This is just my guess from using context clues and watching his clip. Maybe someone with knowledge, or Dark could correct me on this.

Last edited:

Lav0o

Formerly 'Retr0o'
Jul 5, 2024
Q: Menu buttons don't work?
A: The game MUST run under Japanese locale or menus will break! Either use the CultureFix plugin (included in HF Patches), use , or set your system locale to Japanese.
(from )
Thanks, but the menu is working fine. When I want to play the actual game it's just loading infinetly

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
How use it? In other games you need press button like F12 and you see a cheat tools console like KK/RG, but nothing happened
Sorry, I should've gave more information. Easiest way to do it is by downloading Marco's HF Patch for SVS here:

I personally backup my save and characters and installed it on a fresh SVS. You don't have to do that, but if stuff doesn't work, it could be due to old modified files. Anyway, once you install that, just drop the .dll from the SVS Cheat Tool in Bepinex/Plugins Folder and then F12 should work.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Once again, if you guys wanna stay updated, I would highly recommend joining the KK Discord. I'm not even sure if mods like the POV one has been mentioned here. I'll try to keep thing updated here whenever something goes down, but I won't really mention it until it's actually in the works. Earlier someone did a test for modded personalities for example and it's possible, but no one wants to attempt it, due to it being hard work. Well besides, the legendary (in my book) C4, who made alot of good AA2 Personalities Mods, but they will only do it, if someone teaches them how to. Anyway, that's all for now.

Reaper791

Feb 24, 2019
Sorry, I should've gave more information. Easiest way to do it is by downloading Marco's HF Patch for SVS here:

I personally backup my save and characters and installed it on a fresh SVS. You don't have to do that, but if stuff doesn't work, it could be due to old modified files. Anyway, once you install that, just drop the .dll from the SVS Cheat Tool in Bepinex/Plugins Folder and then F12 should work.
Thanks. I update everything and still nothing

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
I update this one too... I think
View attachment 4047731
Yea, you also get Runtime Editor by installing the HF patch. Maybe you installed the HF patch wrong. I would recommend installing HF Patch on a fresh SVS game. You could backup your save and characters as well. Another option is using the HF Patch options to remove older files when installing the HF Patch, so maybe you should reinstall the HF Patch and choose those options as well.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Q: Menu buttons don't work?
A: The game MUST run under Japanese locale or menus will break! Either use the CultureFix plugin (included in HF Patches), use , or set your system locale to Japanese.
(from )
That's not true anymore. BetterRepack patches the need for locale emulators. Only the Vanilla game requires Japanese locale.

Reactions: AT83

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
Yep, but from what I also read, their might be a limitation. From his words: "The game support multiple collison files, but currently I can not edit the list file for them (navmesh textasset in the Map list file), but I don't know how the game will handle another collison file, so for now we can only leach from the vanilla one until they release the DLC map to see how they do it."

Now, I'm not advanced with this stuff, but what I think this means in simpler terms: In his clip, he had to use the Cafe as a "gateway" to visit the AA2 school. I'm not saying, you have to go to the Cafe every time to get there, as it was just a "Test". I'm saying, he cannot manually just add the AA2 Map anywhere on the map. It has to be branched onto another vanilla location in-game. This is why he needs to wait until the DLC Map is released, so he could import a new area, without having to use a vanilla location as a gateway. Now once again, "I could be extremely wrong here". This is just my guess from using context clues and watching his clip. Maybe someone with knowledge, or Dark could correct me on this.
I wasn't aware there was Map DLC on the way, was this confirmed by ILL?

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017

Okay, what I said here might be wrong. Good news is, we might be able to get maps faster than I thought. All that's left from what Dark said is adding Custom Maps now. Ofc, might still be some lingering issues that needs to be fixed, but for the most part, it seems we're good. Gotta appreciate the Modders putting in work to make it a better game man.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes