Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Some of them just seem like they might be really random though too so it's possible they just aren't really commonly used lines. For example if you tell a character to get along with you or that you want to get along with them they'll usually just give a you a generic "Okay" sort of line but every now and then they'll instead say something like "You really want to be my friend? Sure, let's get along from now on."
There are some that happen during the first interaction - "this was my first kiss" is most obvious one, but I think there are others.
Also, different breast size has different lines.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
And this is my last contribution for this game and the modding team.
I have work of my own to do and although I like this game, I don't like all its content, so, I prefer to be a player from now on than a modder working directly on content I dislike.

That being said, people is already offering themselves to review all the files and make MTL, also the plugin to make subtitles display base on audio files is working, so, is just a matter of time (not that much time) to see translated subtittles in the game~

568536936834568.PNG

Edit: Mod team is doing a great work with the files~
4794567056705678.PNG

Last edited:

handmadeexcalibur

Formerly 'kanekiogava'
Oct 10, 2020
I have work of my own to do and although I like this game, I don't like all its content, so, I prefer to be a player from now on than a modder working directly on content I dislike.

That being said, people is already offering themselves to review all the files and make MTL, also the plugin to make subtitles display base on audio files is working, so, is just a matter of time (not that much time) to see translated subtittles in the game~

View attachment 4040615
Good job done, thank you

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Is there away to make the gyaru looking girl and the cool girl have a threesome with a male character? Everybody is at My Beloved but I cant get them to participate in a threesome.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020

View attachment 4040615

Edit: Mod team is doing a great work with the files~
View attachment 4041042
OHHHHH nicely done!! can share here? o i need to go to the discord?

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone know if we can invite others to sleep over instead of just playing at your place? I heard NPCs can invite you and stuff as well, but it's still a mystery for me as that hasn't happened yet...

summershine

Aug 2, 2019
Anyone know if we can invite others to sleep over instead of just playing at your place? I heard NPCs can invite you and stuff as well, but it's still a mystery for me as that hasn't happened yet...
well, i've read in previous page, the easiest way is to set the trait into wild(perverted)+carnivorous, and set the virtue as low as possible.
i tried it, spamming the talk, praise, other action, and voila, sexy time. the next day the same NPC so eager to take me to love hotel:KEK:

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
I happened to look into this the other day and was surprised to see two releases I wasn't tracking, HoneyCome and Summer Vacation! My vibe is that both games are perhaps rather limited, both in content and modding. Are they worth playing right now? I have no problem purchasing and patching, but don't want to deal with the expense and setup time if it isn't really worth it. I was not impressed with Honey Select.

My all time favorite in the genre is Custom Maid 2 thanks to the wealth of content. I actually like Project H but it has turned into a boondoggle. Would love more modern games like these with good graphics and gameplay beyond just scene viewers.

If possible, a few things I don't always see in the genre but like:
1) Male models, with variety. I don't like silhouettes or other situations where the female is super detailed but the male is just an outline or doll looking.
2) Futa
3) Tentacles / Monsters
4) POV options (male and female)
5) BDSM

Thanks!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Is there away to make the gyaru looking girl and the cool girl have a threesome with a male character? Everybody is at My Beloved but I cant get them to participate in a threesome.
Max love between them and very high H compability. then when you have public sex the other will offer to join

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
Does the game worth it? I prefer koi in terms interaction, map h and story line walkthrough, studio . It seems kinda too short and lack on lots aspects compare to koi.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes