Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Zloikot

Nov 5, 2019
Can someone please explain to me how blackmail works or point where can i get this information ? In details if possible

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason, with the betterepack, after l have played it one time. Now it won't launch again, regardless what l do. If it launches, it says something of failed to collect thread? l can't run the game for some reason.
Seems l need to run it as an admin

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
So, this game has a lot of voice-lines, just for H-scenes there are 500+ audio files for each character, a lot of these are repeated dialogues in different tones but still, is a lot. I feel like they really planned to have a ton of future content.
View attachment 4034847

That being said, while I have some free time from working on my own games, I'm transcribing audio files to text so the mod team is able to make subtittles in the future, is going smooth~
View attachment 4034858

Edit: Actually, there are 1200+ audio files per character and only for ero scenes, and as far as I can tell, there are dialogues that aren't in the game, something is cooking here.
Good luck. I suggest that you create a team to tackle it. The amount of work that need to be done is astronomical, I just worried that you'll get burned out if you try to do it alone.

As for the unused voices, it's maybe either unused voices that get replaced with another and the devs just too lazy to remove it, or it's just some voices that we may not encountered yet (required some specific trigger), or maybe that it isn't used yet that may be used in the upcoming expansion. But still to be safe that voices need to be translated as well.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Good luck. I suggest that you create a team to tackle it. The amount of work that need to be done is astronomical, I just worried that you'll get burned out if you try to do it alone.
I'm just transcribing dialogues, I will leave the rest to the mod team, I'm in the same server as them~

As for the unused voices, it's maybe either unused voices that get replaced with another and the devs just too lazy to remove it, or it's just some voices that we may not encountered yet (required some specific trigger), or maybe that it isn't used yet that may be used in the upcoming expansion. But still to be safe that voices need to be translated as well.
I think repeated dialogues are in different tones as in different states of tiredness and horny, as I mentioned before. HOWEVER, some of those moans sound like when in AA2 girls do ahegao, which is something that users say haven't seen yet, this means there is content that we haven't trigger yet.

I bet what is going on is what you say and I mentioned before, these files are both things that players haven't trigger yet and audio files in standby for future content. This also checks out with Ill(usion)Games announcing eight new personalities, they probably recorded everything in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: whoactuallycares

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Does this game has the detail of girls having cum(yogurt) in their mouths? l didn't notice it even if they swallow. In AA2, they had this detail.
Another question: If they have "likes to swallow", do they always do it or it has increased chance? Asking for those that did play it a lot

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Does this game has the detail of girls having cum(yogurt) in their mouths? l didn't notice it even if they swallow. In AA2, they had this detail.
Another question: If they have "likes to swallow", do they always do it or it has increased chance? Asking for those that did play it a lot
I gave that trait to a girl and she still spat out, but another girl without the trait swallowed on the first date, so it seems like it is up to the chance mostly.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are we gonna get an official game thread since the BR R1 got put out?
Not until the repack is more developed as right now it has problems that need to be ironed out. Either that or someone other than me decides to make a thread.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I gave that trait to a girl and she still spat out, but another girl without the trait swallowed on the first date, so it seems like it is up to the chance mostly.
May also have something to do with your relationship with them. Btw I didn't play the game yet, I'm waiting for updated better repack, so I'm only saying it based on common sense.

Reactions: StarsGuy423.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
May also have something to do with your relationship with them. Btw I didn't play the game yet, I'm waiting for updated better repack, so I'm only saying it based on common sense.
That could be the case. As they say, "the difference between spit and swallow is difference between like and love".

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
If that's the case, it may have to do with the sexual chemistry stat. Sadly didn't do much tests since l am waiting for the full English version (subtitles for intimate mode). If it is because of low love , then that's a perfect detail, same for the compatibility.
Also, does she swallow in 3P too? If it has a double oral. Still love that trait(likes to swallow), l am sure she has dialogue when she has that trait

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
This is exactly how it works in modded Koikatsu. Original game has a safe/risky cycle for the girls but it has no actual effect other than the girl talking about it during scenes. Then it was modded in as an actual mechanic, basically how you described.
So maybe check Koikatsu/Sunshine if that's your thing.
I did play and enjoyed them (especially for that reason) but I always came back to AA2 because of the extensive AAU modules. Plus, you're not the only boy in the game, I like having some form of competition as well as the risk of NTR.
It would be amazing if SVS had those mods in the future though, 100%.

Reactions: n00bkek

n00bkek

Sep 5, 2021
Finally gave it a try and I would say the first 3 hours are promising.

+ stock game runs smoothly. no loading
+ smooth transition, faster actions (recall the Room girl sluggish characters), no obvious clipping/stuck characters
+ personally kinda like this anime style
+ more varieties of SLG activities. Lots of Quality of life improvements (e.g., automatically switch camera after main character moves)
+ better UI
+ character server doesn't ban non-Japan IP and just works

- still an illusion SLG and hence lots of repetitive actions and unrewarding choices
- small number of starting characters
- lack of social interactions between characters
- low number of maps. Hopefully they will expand it in DLC

Overall best illusion *game* after Artificial Academy 2 so far. Play style is mediocore (but acceptable, compared to previous products :( ). With a modern art style I'm buying it.

Last edited:

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
Finally gave it a try and I would say the first 3 hours are promising.

+ stock game runs smoothly. no loading
+ smooth transition, faster actions (recall the Room girl sluggish characters), no obvious clipping/stuck characters
+ personally kinda like this anime style
+ more varieties of SLG activities. Lots of Quality of life improvements (e.g., automatically switch camera after main character moves)
+ better UI
+ character server doesn't ban non-Japan IP and just works

- still an illusion SLG and hence lots of repetitive actions and unrewarding choices
- small number of starting characters
- lack of social interactions between characters
- low number of maps. Hopefully they will expand it in DLC

Overall best illusion *game* after Artificial Academy 2 so far. Play style is mediocore (but acceptable, compared to previous products :( ). With a modern art style I'm buying it.
:FacePalm:Dude ... click here ...
1726425346318.png

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Final farewell gift 3.
This is the last one since I've nothing meaningful to share about Summer Vacation! Scramble anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey could you tell me how to get a girl in master slave relationship? I don't care if the male or female is master.. but I don't understand..

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes