Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I also hate this, but thinking it through, it is maybe the detail of the body modification will be lost if the body had to be resized proportionally relative to the legs, so to make the body modification unchanged they only allow the legs and overall body shape to be affected when we change the height. This is either because they don't know how to resize the body proportionally, or technical/time limitation or just plain lazyness on their part.
Is laziness, AA2 had specific animations manually set up to fit the bigger and smaller bodies. Now, that seems like a lot of work and didn't take in account deep customization, but they could use inverse kinematics and dynamic poses, so, is really negligent from them to don't fix this. It could take some time to fix but they have been doing this since they jump to Unity.

Some people are also pointed out small things like how there's no more ahegao, no more violence, no threat of impregnation, and "broken" states is now missing (and the more implicit "killed" states) so yeah some reviewer are also AA customer that love the "dark side" of AA series LOL, which is regrettably missing in this "modern" more sanitized oriented game (instead of placing the flower on the table of that character killed, said character is just de-registered, just poof from the game).
Impregnation is in dialogues but not as an ending so yeah, as for killing, there are flowers in the assets, I thought this might be in the game already... I mean, seeing how they mess up sexual stats variables, it could be in the code but without the proper variables.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
I didn't catch the release of AA2 with the early patches. But AA2 also had so little depth in simulating character relationships at launch? If the current life simulation stays as is, it's a shame.

At times, it feels like the dialog and the characters' decisions about actions are random and pointless. The characters are much more empty than in AA2.
I'd like to elevate this term as a major problem with the game if it is positioned as a sequel to the AA branch.
“Dummies, lifeless and chaotically meaningless NPC.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuromarutaur

Bloodyhell

Aug 26, 2024
Hello can anyone help me please my game keeps crashing after going into loading screen after clicking "go outside".

Yury69

May 10, 2021
I didn't catch the release of AA2 with the early patches. But AA2 also had so little depth in simulating character relationships at launch? If the current life simulation stays as is, it's a shame.
Hello. You know, real depth in relationships in AA2 comes only with AAU and its modules. It's a shame too without it...

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Hello. You know, real depth in relationships in AA2 comes only with AAU and its modules. It's a shame too without it...
I know. I spent more than a hundred hours with the AA2 editor and AAU. And I can say with all my heart that AAU modules should be used in small quantities and very carefully, so that they make some sense. Otherwise, you will create an unorganic Frankenstein that breaks the atmosphere. Modules are a very roundabout and crude method, too scripted.
I'm only talking about the original game. The modules aren't crap. But the vanilla game has a very deep system even without them. And I'm only talking about modules. AAU itself gives a lot of things besides modules.

SVS is a demo preview of how much depth AA2 has.

is AAU and modules, mainly user modded stuff or later patches by illusion?
custom modification
Along with this, we also have a character editor that is close to the current illusion editor.
But with a "non-user-friendly" interface.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Finally had a chance to spend some time with this game. The good thing is that all the essentials from AA are in the box, but as it stands the breadth of functionality is very limited and feels shallow. It has the potential to be a great game, with the hopes of either Illgames or the modders somehow fleshing things out a bit more. I worry that there is a chance neither of those things will happen, but I will hope for the best.

I sincerely feel like the game would benefit from more of a curve on terms of building relationships, things are happening a bit too quickly for my liking, I get that you can just crank up the virtue to make it happen but the fact that I was able to nail a character with average virtue within 4 interactions was a bit jarring. Everyone loves instant gratification to some degree but not this degree. And though this is a personal whim, the absence of any sort of pregnancy mechanic, be it in-game or end-game, is perhaps the greatest missed opportunity; again, hoping this will be resolved in some way.

I know this rant is probably misplaced but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this because I am definitely someone who would love to see this game reach its full potential, it does have the makings of an outstanding successor to AA2, but it needs a lot of work.

Yury69

May 10, 2021
I know. I spent more than a hundred hours with the AA2 editor and AAU. And I can say with all my heart that AAU modules should be used in small quantities and very carefully, so that they make some sense.
Of course, there are many useless (for me) modules and you need to use others "in moderation" but modules in AAU give many interesting possibilities for gameplay.

but the fact that I was able to nail a character with average virtue within 4 interactions was a bit jarring.
I completely agree: I wish it doesn't happen so quickly. H-scenes as a reward not as ordinary thing - that's what I like.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
I sincerely feel like the game would benefit from more of a curve on terms of building relationships, things are happening a bit too quickly for my liking, I get that you can just crank up the virtue to make it happen but the fact that I was able to nail a character with average virtue within 4 interactions was a bit jarring. Everyone loves instant gratification to some degree but not this degree.
Of course, there are many useless (for me) modules and you need to use others "in moderation" but modules in AAU give many interesting possibilities for gameplay.

I completely agree: I wish it doesn't happen so quickly. H-scenes as a reward not as ordinary thing - that's what I like.
Agreed. Unfortunately this games created in a times when instant gratification is encouraged everywhere, and new generation of h-games customer is demanding that, that's why you see it's almost requirement that new h-games have some short of cg viewer, even in RPG (by way of recollection room). Even some people in the DLsite review of Samabake complaining about why there's no free mode for h-scenes.

Well, looking at the trend right now, I don't think Illgames will make the the road to h-scenes anymore difficult than it is (which already very easy). So for people demanding challenge (just like AA and AA2) the only way is to make the character as hard as possible to romance. I only hope Illgames add some new trait that makes the game more challenging.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Threesomes are practically impossible, shit doesn't trigger or is far too rare. Got these three to already date each other and sex each other with "good partner" and "my beloved" but they just don't interrupt for a threesome but watch and masturbate. Been like 3 hours and this shit still doesn't trigger.

May 6, 2020
Threesomes are practically impossible, shit doesn't trigger or is far too rare. Got these three to already date each other and sex each other with "good partner" and "my beloved" but they just don't interrupt for a threesome but watch and masturbate. Been like 3 hours and this shit still doesn't trigger.
If it helps, I got a save where everyone about fucks everyone and interruptions are kinda common for 3P, I got them all to have high chemistry among each other, aka unlocking the yellow bar when having sex.
The carnivorous, wild and perverted traits help with making it way easier.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
If it helps, I got a save where everyone about fucks everyone and interruptions are kinda common for 3P, I got them all to have high chemistry among each other, aka unlocking the yellow bar when having sex.
The carnivorous, wild and perverted traits help with making it way easier.
That actually is how that works? I thought that bar showed when the girl was on her dangerous days, because so far I've always had the bar whenever they mentioned that before sex

Succhan

Apr 17, 2022
I have found a trick to make wheel scroll work when u wanna trigger animation the trick is scroll wheel while shaking the mouse can't believe it work that way...how stupid...still where more hardcore sex? Gangbang? Ntr, rape?? Bruh this s suck...i play as female mc i love how she look ...the only good thing..sigh. unzip

My mc the ninja chan on duty and her casual outfit off duty ~~
1000099530.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes