Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
And I'd rather have clipping that a giant, stiff pixelated cylinder. It doesn't even match the skincolor. Why the F*** would you ever play with a game censored?

But it can be done better and others have done it better.
I'd rather have it squish, than poke out the back of the girl's skull. It can be done better, but we have what we have.

What's a "virginity tracker", btw? Am I missing something?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather have it squish, than poke out the back of the girl's skull. It can be done better, but we have what we have.

What's a "virginity tracker", btw? Am I missing something?
The only way it will poke out of the head is if it's redicolously long (which it already is) or does not bend (which it does not).
It's piss easy to put some bones in the penis and anime it bending a little or adjust riginess/bendiness. Plus, it makes adjusting penis legth and girth piss easy as well by scaling bones.

virgintiy tracker is tracking who took each of the virginities. In AA2 it was under persons info. Now all you have is first lover

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The only way it will poke out of the head is if it's redicolously long (which it already is) or does not bend (which it does not).
It's piss easy to put some bones in the penis and anime it bending a little or adjust riginess/bendiness. Plus, it makes adjusting penis legth and girth piss easy as well by scaling bones.

virgintiy tracker is tracking who took each of the virginities. In AA2 it was under persons info. Now all you have is first lover
I don't know man considering that they have to censor it to even release the game in Japan their solution is not only cost effective it works perfectly for the limitations they have without needing to expend much development time to implement.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
And they should know their audience to know that everyone and their grandmother de-censors. Know your consumer base. They fail at that cruical step.

And it's so easy. I - for my own project - experimented with it. You can even do a singular model where the clit turns into a penis and vice-vera, rather than the penis being a seprate obejct glued to the crotch. This one does require some fine-tuning tough.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I wish there was a way to port HC voices into this. In here "motherly" is more like "newlyweds wife" rather than motherly (though still one of my favorites).

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
I see nostalgia glasses are still pretty strong for some...
Aside from
> less rooms (ngl, in AA2 if you progress relationships, the guy/girl will just chase you down no matter what anyways, just like in this game)
> the models having awkwardly long legs (easy to fix),
> NPC interrupt spamming,
it's not really enough of a downgrade to warrant disappointment imo. The core gameplay of AA2 is still intact (but hopefully they have many decent DLCs on the way).

Also in retrospect, I don't see how the default's faster rate of affection and sex is all that bad, considering I've been wanting to do NTR runs in AA2, but it was super tedious to setup since you have to wait for so long IRL for them to develop relationships sometimes.

But if anyone dislikes that pacing, there's always the option to go into the character maker and manually change their virtues to high or very high.

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
yeah the interruptions are really bad, i ran out of time (time moved Forward to evening) cause they interrupt me so much LOL
i do like the more updated chara maker, and the locations aren't bad if you play on 12 rosters, 24 will make it too populated

Reactions: whoactuallycares
Sep 3, 2019
I HATE THIS!!, I mention it before, the legs look weird and is a problem since previous games, Koikatsu was worst because legs didn't scale but still, in this game are still too long.
I also hate this, but thinking it through, it is maybe the detail of the body modification will be lost if the body had to be resized proportionally relative to the legs, so to make the body modification unchanged they only allow the legs and overall body shape to be affected when we change the height. This is either because they don't know how to resize the body proportionally, or technical/time limitation or just plain lazyness on their part.

What I mention before stands after playing more, this game is AA3-ish, it has more additions, is smaller but denser, however, it has missing content in relation with AA2, it would be really dumb for these guys to throw away this opportunity and have a second dead, they really need to add more content at least and allow modding at best.
Yeah and they painfully knew this, that's why they're so FAST announcing BIG voice expansion. Never in AA history (or even Illusion Games in general) they announcing new expansion on the first month of the games launching. Maybe they didn't expect the game going very popular (almost 3K sale for full-priced games on the first month, at least they got 18mil. yen at dlsite, not counting other store) and probably getting report of lack of content from their "old" customer (Illusion games customer), as you say, in relation to the AA series.

Most of the review in DLsite is very positive, with many praising the game's polished character creation, the quality of interaction between the characters, and the H-scene, but about 80% of the customer is criticize the frequent interruption and the lack of maps. One thing that standout is: they all want MORE CONTENT (more clothes/hair, more personalities (esp. male), H-position etc) so expect that Illgames will be very busy with adding content in the future.

Some people are also pointed out small things like how there's no more ahegao, no more violence, no threat of impregnation, and "broken" states is now missing (and the more implicit "killed" states) so yeah some reviewer are also AA customer that love the "dark side" of AA series LOL, which is regrettably missing in this "modern" more sanitized oriented game (instead of placing the flower on the table of that character killed, said character is just de-registered, just poof from the game).

All-in-all the overwhelmingly positive review of this games really opened up the reality that adult 3D social simulation games is sorely lacking, and that only Illusion and Illgames are practically the only (surviving) player in this genre.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I also hate this
I hate this as well, short women look weird.
Suspect that is most likely because animations are sized for a specific height and with shorter legs girl will be either standing on air or her pelvis will be not at the right height. They should just scale the legs the same way as top half pivoted on pelvis, because with characters floating in the void, unlike HC, the gap between her feet and the non-existant floor won't be noticeable.

they all want MORE CONTENT (more clothes/hair, more personalities (esp. male), H-position etc) so expect that Illgames will be very busy with adding content in the future.
If only they didn't make it harder for modders to basically add more content to their game for free...

Reactions: Heavenlet and AT83

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
If only I knew how to make 3d games... but yeah, they definitely will be quite busy this coming months creating more content (Hopefuly) and perhaps adjusting some of the currently existing gameplay. Sad part of the story is that the japanese fanbase will be the most, if not the only influence on this game. I think that the more they listen to players and perhaps even throw some surveys to get some ideas out of them, the more polished and complete this game will become.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I hate this as well, short women look weird.
Suspect that is most likely because animations are sized for a specific height and with shorter legs girl will be either standing on air or her pelvis will be not at the right height. They should just scale the legs the same way as top half pivoted on pelvis, because with characters floating in the void, unlike HC, the gap between her feet and the non-existant floor won't be noticeable.

If only they didn't make it harder for modders to basically add more content to their game for free...
I think the reason for this (might be copium on my end) is that they don't want modders creating content that they might or will end up creating themselves in the future, hoping that players will buy that content in the form of DLCs.

The thing is, since they are making modding so difficult, this will most likely filter out the less experienced modders (not criticizing anyone) and leave behind only the more experienced ones that know how the get around Illgames' blockade, meaning that we end up with less frequent and less numerous mods, but higher quality... MAYBE

Aug 19, 2024
Final farewell gift 3.
This is the last one since I've nothing meaningful to share about Summer Vacation! Scramble anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
This doesn't seem to actually really fix it as I still get it every now and then using the repack version of the game. It just starts working if you relaunch it a few times.
Another "trick" I do when it still occurs is run the "[BR] SVS registry Fixer.bat" file then right after, I launch the game.

The file is located alongside the .exe, in the main folder of the game.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
I feel like some have just forgotten what base AA2 before DLCs/Updates/Mods/AAU was like. It has been more than 10 years.
the hentai games community grow so much these last years that now we have nostalfags, i don't know if i'm happy or sad about that.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes