Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
How in the world can you seduce the green haired girl? This is ridiculous, I kiss and hug her until she is so horny she can't even speak properly, but she still refuses to come to my place.
And then she says "can I come to your place to 'play'"... and we just play videogames. Like ffs, I mean I would play vidya all night with a girl IRL but not this shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Raiikaa and pijazo

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I have heard through a grapevine that winning an argument depends on the character "argument style "setting in rock-paper-scissors way - Shouting=>Sarcasm=>Refutation=>Shouting (arrow points from winning to losing)

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Maybe a new thread with an OP that'll occasionally update the first post? Be easier to get a FAQ rolling. Though I admittedly am not clear what the rules are on that.

Aug 19, 2024
I have heard through a grapevine that winning an argument depends on the character "argument style "setting in rock-paper-scissors way - Shouting=>Sarcasm=>Refutation=>Shouting (arrow points from winning to losing)
In that case, my Player is hard coded hopeless against her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And by learning that, Summer Vacation! Scramble, which I was enjoying so much, just became an unplayable garbage.

You see, the only type of lock capable of killing a game for me is the "selective lock".
I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Well, sharing my experiences with you was fun while it lasted.

Goodbye folks.
decagem logging out for good on September 11, 2024 at 18:37 GMT/UTC - 3.

PS. Good work modders. You made me joyfully eat back my words.

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
-Is anyone else not seeing the positions to choose from during sex? For me, they disappear after clicking on any option... I think it has to do with the translation... or maybe not..

-Is it possible to import characters from HoneyCome into Summer Vacation?

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Try launching as administrator, it helped me to solve that problem.
Oh. Oldest trick in the book and I didn't even think of it. Thanks, it works here too, and the file just above fixes the translations.

It doesn't seem to have that much added at the moment though, and probably missing some newer mods since a few cards I tried to download don't seem to properly display the intended clothing or hairstyles. I'll keep an eye for future updates though, for that and the usual "vanilla restore" folder to revert the uncensor hardmod.

SambaDeAmygo

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to change one character traits / sex traits without reseting it (one that is already deployed in the classroom)?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes