Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Summer Vacation! Scramble BetterRepack R1 is now out!

Hello there, I tried to install the game through the mega link, the files are split into two parts, the first one is an archive, but the 2nd part is not, hence making installation impossible.

Did i do something wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Yury69

May 10, 2021
I decided to try the STN Repack R1 from the torrent, and get a cryptic error message when trying to launch the game, either directly or through Locale Emulator. Anyone knows what that means?

FEGC.jpg
Yeah, the same problem with it: sometimes it's working, sometimes not and I see this message too...

But emulators/remulators not needed for BR though...

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Hello there, I tried to install the game through the mega link, the files are split into two parts, the first one is an archive, but the 2nd part is not, hence making installation impossible.

Did i do something wrong ?

Thanks in advance
Second is just a second part of multi-volume archive. Put it in the same folder, as the first one, then you will be able to unpack it (first one).

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Second is just a second part of multi-volume archive. Put it in the same folder, as the first one, then you will be able to unpack it (first one).
Okay thanks, I did indeed well unpack it without issue, but cannot run the game, as several people have mentioned before :
1726074560220.png

EDIT : Okay nevermind, just run as administrator, it worked for me.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I wish there was a mod to reset girl status to virgin, it is so cute how they all say "I am fine, you can keep moving" in pained voice while tearing up.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
That depends, do you mean in real life or within the game?

If within the game;

Lowest virtue.
Traits = Wild & Carnivorous.

Then you can shag now and shag later too.

At the real life;

Triple 6's work just fine; 6 inch cock, 6 feet height, 6 zeros in the salary.
Those cheats get you laid pretty often, if you don't have access to those cheats, you're outta luck.

But if you do, then;

View attachment 4021884
Hmm, does wild affect high and very high virtue ones? Could they have sex in the public? l am trying to get one very high virtue to have 3P with a low one. It is not easy though, and probably impossible if the VH won't agree to have public sex and not cancel the intimate mode.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
I have the feeling we need a bot to automatically respond the plethora of FAQ made inmediately after someone else already aswered

Sep 5, 2023
The game is definitely more fun than anything they've released in a while. Some parts still need work (more areas, adjusting the characters behaviors...), but it's only the initial release, and a good start imo.

That aside, I decided to try the STN Repack R1 from the torrent, and get a cryptic error message when trying to launch the game, either directly or through Locale Emulator. Anyone knows what that means?

View attachment 4022430

I can still go back to using my old version with no mods (except EN translation), it still works fine. Not a big issue for now since there's not many mods anyway, but I'd like to know what broke that version for me :unsure:
Try launching as administrator, it helped me to solve that problem.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
for years i hoped they would make an artificial academy 3, if this is the attempt, i'm not impressed.

hopefully they dont treat this as a finished product and keep improving the global interactions and feel of the game. right now it's just bland.

mad respect toward the modders insane enough to tackle that game that quickly, you guys are the artisans of god and our last hope.

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't see japanese wiki link so here it is:

It has good explanations for the traits etc. so it can be used to support the translation where it falls short.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Dumb question certainly, but how do you actually start an H scene ? I selected sex option, selected a position, but the animation doesn't proceed, it stays in idle mode, it doesn't start. What to do please ?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes