Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Asbrandr

Jun 25, 2020
All the interrupting sucks.
At least in AA2 you had areas where you can take someone and the other npc’s cant go in and you’re free to interact without interruptions.
Why would you remove an awesome QoL feature
This still exists. There's one in the Shrine, Station, and Beach maps, respectively. Plus inviting them back to your place if you're both aroused enough (otherwise, it's just hanging out).

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
This still exists. There's one in the Shrine, Station, and Beach maps, respectively. Plus inviting them back to your place if you're both aroused enough (otherwise, it's just hanging out).
They're talking about the places which weren't "private" but sorta worked that way most of the time because npcs congregated in the maps near certain ones like the the classroom or the courtyard. And I think they worked that way not because npcs were necessarily programed to not go in them(I've had npcs interrupt me in places like the infirmary plenty of times), but moreso because they were enough maps away from the more congested maps that npcs would usually get dragged back to a map like the classroom because they accepted a "everyone lets" interaction.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

pijazo

Apr 13, 2022
Summer Vacation! Scramble BetterRepack R1 is now out!

Does anyone have a link for the DarkSoldier27's uncensor patch? I don't want to download the whole pack just for that.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have a link for the DarkSoldier27's uncensor patch? I don't want to download the whole pack just for that.
I-I'm not doing this to help you or anything, I just wanted the links for myself! Hmph.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
Has anyone successfully blackmailed a high virtue character? Since they are unaffected by all the currently known triggers.

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
I've introduced the HF patch, but there are no commands or other aspects other than the uncorrected ones that affect the game so far, yet.
I wonder if there are any commands or cheats related to Npc AI actions etc. yet.
If we can make NPC actions like the AA2 module, this game will be even more amazing. I can't wait to see the genius modders making great strides.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
To get blackmail to work, you need to catch someone redhanded, pants down their feet, right on the act.
If someone has sex, masturbates or cheats out in public, all you need to do is to rush to them and interrupt the act,
depending on the traits, personality and act in question, it opens up new purple relationship between the two of you, which opens up the extortion / request a favor options.

For example, master-slave can be be unlocked by interrupting someone's masturbating (Lewd and Wild traits on the masturbator).
But if that person has Evil / Darkest Heart, they most likely end up reserving you an early retirement spot at 6 feet under, premium and same day delivery.

Schemer trait increases the success chance of those actions.

Last edited:

ejack33

Apr 4, 2019
I've found just setting them to lowest sociability completely removes negative interruptions so I don't understand all the complaints about it. Doesn't really seem to affect anything else too much, they still form relationships at a fair pace imo.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
To get blackmail to work, you need to catch someone redhanded, pants down their feet, right on the act.
If someone has sex, masturbates or cheats out in public, all you need to do is to rush to them and interrupt the act,
depending on the traits, personality and act in question, it opens up new purple relationship between the two of you, which opens up the extortion / request a favor options.

For example, master-slave can be be unlocked by interrupting someone's masturbating (Lewd and Wild traits on the masturbator).
But if that person has Evil / Darkest Heart, they most likely end up reserving you an early retirement spot at 6 feet under, premium and same day delivery.

Schemer trait increases the success chance of those actions.
I mean, I know how it is used in practice. The problem is the absurdly low probability of it being successful. I mean, 20% probability? Really? Maybe I'm the only one who has bad luck. :)

FancyName01

Jul 17, 2020
I mean, I know how it is used in practice. The problem is the absurdly low probability of it being successful. I mean, 20% probability? Really? Maybe I'm the only one who has bad luck. :)
The easiest way is to get them to cheat with you. If it fails, have them kiss you again. That gives you another roll

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
the probability is different based on either the personality of the character or the virtue of the character. when i caught the pure character masturbating she had a 60 percent chance. but when i caught the little devil character masturbating it was only a 20 percent chance.

the mechanic as a whole is kind of fun imo. even if its really hard to wrangle it its kind of a fun challenge when most of the other elements of this game are so easy. the few times ive caught higher virtue characters had me pumping my fist a little

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes