Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 19, 2024
I was a fool yet again!

SVS is not about one person interacting with everyone; it is about everyone interacting with everyone else.

Pro-Tip 3: Whenever you get interrupted, ask both characters to get along with each other.

With time, they will become friends which, from my experience, greatly reduces the frequency of interruptions or even partners which, again from my experience, stops interruptions altogether.

Bonus Tip: 3P, both FFM or FMM, are much easier to get with partners than with non-partners.

Reactions: AT83

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Did they ever release characters from and /create02/ ?

I know we have the outfits, but I wonder if charas themselves are available. Or maybe someone recreated them?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Reading up a bit on its wiki, still in progress. It's basically AA2 with its logic but l am impressed on how you can have threesome there since it says with any gender you can do 3P(in wiki). Problem with 3P is not easy with very high virtue. It's easier for to do 3P by having low virtue or horny characters loving each other and then you go in when they do it. But having a very high virtue character in place, does complicate things. What l find might work is having sex in public (if she accepts) and hope for the other lover to come in.
This is the part which l don't like, they didn't thought of this. You can't invite 2 characters in your room, only 1. What if you're in love with at least 2 characters? No need to go overboard with 3 or more but at least 2. Since this game actually has 3P animations unlike AA2, why couldn't they include a double date(2 on 2 or you can invite 2 characters on a date) or a double invite to your room?
Small things like this ruins the immersion and also makes the easy things, be hard things for no reason whatsoever.
You can't have 2 characters following you which is a shame.

I did learn that you can be asked by the A lover to have sex with B lover and have 3P. But l bet the chance of that happening, will be low if someone is high virtue.
Once l get the English version(and uncensored), going to make my characters; maybe even try to import the ones from AA2 as close as possible.
l bet having lewd and carnivorous trait would help, but if the A loves other people, it may complicate the situation. I do wished it had a trait called " likes 3P" so it will have increased chance to ask you, when the three of you are lovers.

Last edited:

veal11111

Sep 2, 2024
I was a fool yet again!

SVS is not about one person interacting with everyone; it is about everyone interacting with everyone else.

Pro-Tip 3: Whenever you get interrupted, ask both characters to get along with each other.

With time, they will become friends which, from my experience, greatly reduces the frequency of interruptions or even partners which, again from my experience, stops interruptions altogether.

Bonus Tip: 3P, both FFM or FMM, are much easier to get with partners than with non-partners.
How do you know when they are going to ask you for 3P?
What words or selections will display?

veal11111

Sep 2, 2024
Reading up a bit on its wiki, still in progress. It's basically AA2 with its logic but l am impressed on how you can have threesome there since it says with any gender you can do 3P(in wiki). Problem with 3P is not easy with very high virtue. It's easier for to do 3P by having low virtue or horny characters loving each other and then you go in when they do it. But having a very high virtue character in place, does complicate things. What l find might work is having sex in public (if she accepts) and hope for the other lover to come in.
This is the part which l don't like, they didn't thought of this. You can't invite 2 characters in your room, only 1. What if you're in love with at least 2 characters? No need to go overboard with 3 or more but at least 2. Since this game actually has 3P animations unlike AA2, why couldn't they include a double date(2 on 2 or you can invite 2 characters on a date) or a double invite to your room?
Small things like this ruins the immersion and also makes the easy things, be hard things for no reason whatsoever.
You can't have 2 characters following you which is a shame.

I did learn that you can be asked by the A lover to have sex with B lover and have 3P. But l bet the chance of that happening, will be low if someone is high virtue.
Once l get the English version(and uncensored), going to make my characters; maybe even try to import the ones from AA2 as close as possible.
l bet having lewd and carnivorous trait would help, but if the A loves other people, it may complicate the situation. I do wished it had a trait called " likes 3P" so it will have increased chance to ask you, when the three of you are lovers.
I wish the future update will able to invite 2 characters in the room.
I think this need to be fix or everyone is having big issue to deal with unless as you said set every character with low virtue.
I did realized all my characters are in normal virtue.

Also do you need to have at least 1 sex with them before having 3P?
I'm getting tired of walking around to invite characters into events or chatting.

Aug 19, 2024
How do you know when they are going to ask you for 3P?
What words or selections will display?
There are two possibilities:

1. You bang someone in the open and get interrupted by an AI character and;
2. You interrupt an AI couple banging in the open.

For both cases, depending greatly on the two AI characters presets (morality, sociability, etc) and current conditions (on good/bad terms, are partners or not, etc.) a 3P may be proposed.
If that happens, a third yellow(?) "3P" button will be added to the prompt menu.

Reactions: veal11111

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I hope Illgames add more locations with updates, because 7 is WAY too few, there is literally no privacy, even with 12 characters.
AA2 had 40(!) locations, including popular places where NPCs liked to gather, and more hidden, well suited for h stuff.
Even with only 12 characters, game needs about 20 locations for normal gameplay.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I am a bit disappointed that we can't set how the characters addresses us, we had the whole senpai, kouhai, sensei, etc with the previous game title, but that feature is missing now, I kind of liked having that detail.

But I guess there wasn't budget/interest to have all the VA's to add those extra bits of dialogue.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I am a bit disappointed that we can't set how the characters addresses us, we had the whole senpai, kouhai, sensei, etc with previous game title, but its missing now, I kind of liked having that feature.
Kinda wish some of the dialogue would also have the characters use each others actual names even if it was unvoiced. For example if their dialogue was something like "Hey you, can you help me study." make it so they'd use either the other characters first or last name depending on how close they were instead of "you".

Sep 3, 2019
Added Sauceke's WebRequestBlocker v1.0 (Removes online only DRM, but blocks character card downloads as well) (*)
AAH FINALLY!! THANK YOU MODDERS (especially Sauceke)!! Can't express enough how grateful I am for this. Thank you sincerely.

I am a bit disappointed that we can't set how the characters addresses us, we had the whole senpai, kouhai, sensei, etc with the previous game title, but that feature is missing now, I kind of liked having that detail.

But I guess there wasn't budget/interest to have all the VA's to add those extra bits of dialogue.
Yeah true, it's financially impossible to add pronouns in this type of games with so many character archetype. It will double, quadruple, sextuple etc (depends on how much pronouns added) the works that, not only the VA, but also the scriptwriters, the sound engineers (that had to edit and clean-up the voice record), the programmers and the QA team would do.

Also add the complexity of using keigo (Japanese honorific speech) for respectable pronouns (ex. goshuujin-sama, master, sensei, doctor, etc). All of this required double checking the script and recorded voice for wrong or misused words, wrong intonation etc. It would be unfunny for Japanese people if you're addressing sensei with casual speech for ex.

That's why there's also no regional dialect in this game (kansai-ben, kyoto-ben etc), because that would add another layer of complexity. The game is already complex as it is, and I don't think Illgames have team and budget for adding feature that required complex work. I just hope they add more maps, voice type and traits only because it's more realistically feasible.

Reactions: AT83
May 6, 2020
What is the best way to make it so characters dont interrupt you that much? Any trait that makes them care less or not care if their love interest talks with someone else?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
What is the best way to make it so characters dont interrupt you that much? Any trait that makes them care less or not care if their love interest talks with someone else?
Don't build any rapport with them and they will steer off you for a time, until the gals you have rapport with start telling everyone how amazing you are, spreading your fame far and wide, then you're screwed once more with the constant interruptions out of jealousy.

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Don't build any rapport with them and they will steer off you from a time, until the gals you have rapport with start telling how amazing you are, spreading your fame far and wide.
And that's how you become popular, sooner or later, most will love you. My AA2 experience.
However, with 25 people, only 5-12 interacted with me there. With how good of a simulator it is, people won't always chase after you if they have other goals(higher love to others)

May 6, 2020
Don't build any rapport with them and they will steer off you from a time, until the gals you have rapport with start telling everyone how amazing you are, spreading your fame far and wide, then you're screwed once more with the constant interruptions.
I guess there is no real way around it, I even though about using the blind trait in everyone so that they leave me alone :BootyTime:

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
AAH FINALLY!! THANK YOU MODDERS (especially Sauceke)!! Can't express enough how grateful I am for this. Thank you sincerely.

Yeah true, it's financially impossible to add pronouns in this type of games with so many character archetype. It will double, quadruple, sextuple etc (depends on how much pronouns added) the works that, not only the VA, but also the scriptwriters, the sound engineers (that had to edit and clean-up the voice record), the programmers and the QA team would do.

Also add the complexity of using keigo (Japanese honorific speech) for respectable pronouns (ex. goshuujin-sama, master, sensei, doctor, etc). All of this required double checking the script and recorded voice for wrong or misused words, wrong intonation etc. It would be unfunny for Japanese people if you're addressing sensei with casual speech for ex.

That's why there's also no regional dialect in this game (kansai-ben, kyoto-ben etc), because that would add another layer of complexity. The game is already complex as it is, and I don't think Illgames have team and budget for adding feature that required complex work. I just hope they add more maps, voice type and traits only because it's more realistically feasible.
While true, even Artificial Girl 2 had the ability for her to call you by name, if it was a common one. And that was like what, 20 years ago? They are just lazy.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes