Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Summer Vacation! Scramble BetterRepack R1 is now out!

You got a changelog? Is this any different than what was put out in the HF patch mod wise?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
After testing out STN repack, I would recommend changing out the translation files with another one listed on this thread. The one included is pretty shitty in my opinion. Might make a thread later for this if some other uploader doesn't.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
After testing out STN repack, I would recommend changing out the translation files with another one listed on this thread. The one included is pretty shitty in my opinion. Might make a thread later for this if some other uploader doesn't.
STN has said that translation fixes will be a priority for the next release, so I'd wait for the next release to upload and make a thread, because I imagine otherwise, there will be a LOT of complaints.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
STN has said that translation fixes will be a priority for the next release, so I'd wait for the next release to upload and make a thread, because I imagine otherwise, there will be a LOT of complaints.
Good to know. Personally, I already changed out the translation on my test versions so I could just upload that but Im lazy so Ill probably wait lol

Reactions: KyoukoSakura

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Ya'll wouldn't happen to have a separate download for that web request blocker would you? I'm going to stick with the HF patch for now.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
do you remember which one was good? or who posted it so I could search?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is what I am using. just drop this into your \BepInEx\Translation\en folder and overwrite. Ive only fucked around with character creator so at least that has been working good. not sure about game.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hopefully modders can figure out the new stuff. Want to see all these great Koikatsu Sunshine creators make a leap. Especially Evaanxd who's been one of my favorite for years.

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
I haven't followed the koikatsu modding scene. They ever expand on the gameplay portion or just the wild amount of clothes stuff?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Can someone upload teh R1 Repack vom STN somewhere else besides Google drive (immediately unusable, as always), and mega (unusable too)?

Please.

Still, thanks for the repack without the olways online stuff :love:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes