Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

wand3r

Feb 23, 2019
The one that puts clothes? The All in ONe? How did you fix it? I installed it before the HF. I still haven't tested how it would work, I have 16GB of RAM.
with the mod and 12 characters it consumed me 15gb of Ram and removing the mod 10gb, I preferred to delete it.

Sep 3, 2019
UP-TO-DATE NOOB INSTALL GUIDE FOR SVS (9/8/2024)

1. Download the game from here (including the pre-order bonus DLC if you'd like):

Or here:

2. Download the HF Patch from ManlyMarco from here:

Or here (DDL):

3. Run the HF Patch .exe and run through the setup steps.

4. Select the recommended install option, or toggle the mods you want.

5. Once the HF Patch is installed, just run the game.

6. Enjoy!
I've tried this and it's great, playing with it for few hours, stable overall with no hiccup, as expected of really talented illusion modder. For now I delete it because much of the machine translated text is confusing me, I'll wait for more polished translation.

Only thing missing is removing the requirement to access Illgames server at the start of the game that prevent you playing the games if you aren't online, I hope they can mod this as soon as possible.

Edit: played it for 3 hours straight *still playing it and running it in the background. RAM consumption is stable around 5GB. No crash no slowdown.

Last edited:

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
I wonder if Illgames actually has plans to adjust some of the gameplay though. It's kinda hard to tell if they're looking at the feedback or not, and where they're looking, if they are paying attention.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Fixed HF Patch translations from Lani on the KK Discord:

Step 1: Download this
Step 2: Go to your Summer Vacation! Scramble\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder
Step 3: Replace the 01_SVS-Translation_Text.zip in that folder with mine
Step 4: Enjoy your better translations

Added stuff not in current HF Patch:
The birthdays in the maker now properly translate, thanks to the Birthdays.txt I made
The random names have also been translated now, thanks to the RandomNames.txt I made
Cleaned up some of the files and translations, should be mostly consistent

EDIT: Gofile link since Catbox renames files, making it slightly more inconvenient:
健気 is still translated as "Brave", but Cool is fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I wonder how I can help 2 chars mend a relationship without playing as either one of them - after one chick tasted the D she is now snubbing her female partner. And I am not even gunning for FFM, I just kinda feel bad.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
With the HF patch installed, using a name starting with 'H' does this (Look at the bottom of the image), is it intentional or did I just stumble across with a bug?

1725881681441.png

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just a bug, wait for the modders to release new version of the mods. It's the first release so it is expected to have lots of bugs.
I found the problem. issue in Regex.txt. there is a script that was translated that automatically changes any letter H to "H$" i removed the translation and fixed the problem. here is my copy of the file with change made. just drop it into

\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text and overwrite old file

NOTE: I do not know if this will have any unforseen impacts on the game or the translation. I could not find any in the minute or so I tested. Use at your own risk until a more reliable fix is implemented by someone who actually knows unity better :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

shikigamiex

Nov 21, 2020
Is there no Free H-scene Mode? I can't find it on the title screen.

And how do I enter into special relationship types? Two NPCs managed to enter into a Master-Slave relationship and I don't know how. Also are there other special relationship type besides that?

Aug 19, 2024
I was a fool again!

SVS is a community observe and intervene simulation.
To insist on a single person while surrounded by a group interrupting whatever you to do is plain foolishness.

Pro-Tip 2: When surrounded, use the megaphone to issue a group activity.
Group Activities are awesome because:
1. They boost affinity among the entire group and that greatly reduces the frequency of interruptions or, in case of partners, stop those entirely and;
2. Depending on the results, significantly increase the Player skills, Speech/Oratory, Life Style, Strength and Knowledge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AT83

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yep, "チョロイ" 'choroi' (Easy / Simple) makes the affection gains skysrocket.
Note that if you have competition for the lass, the gal will end up sleeping with others real fast if there's nothing to balance out the scales (Especially if the virtue is set to lowest), since the she is... Easy to bed.

Pretty much the modern equilevant of 'town bicycle' that gets pumped and dumped.
Not exactly ideal traits for a lass, but it is what it is.

satania wheeze.gif

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Yep, "チョロイ" 'choroi' (Easy / Simple) makes the affection gains skysrocket.
Note that if you have competition for the lass, the gal will end up sleeping with others real fast if there's nothing to balance out the scales (Especially if the virtue is set to lowest), since the she is... Easy to bed.

Pretty much the modern equilevant of 'town bicycle' that gets pumped and dumped.
Not exactly ideal traits for a lass, but it is what it is.

View attachment 4016469
Set to strictly hetero, have no other males.

Reactions: AT83
Sep 3, 2019
Yep, choroi (Easy / Simple) makes the affection gains skysrocket.
Yes but it is double-edged sword, because when you have high enough affection she will try to interrupt you and stalk you regularly. While choroi/easygoing is the simplest way to get laid, it will make playing the game actually irritating because you will get interrupted whenever you talk to others regardless of the other person affection to you. Combine choroi with jealous/yakimochi and youll get personal bodyguard in a very short time.

I never used choroi because it's so easy to get to "I love you/daisuki" level too fast even when you think you don't interact with her too much, and then before you know she is starting interrupting you all the time. Yes you can mitigate somewhat with other passive traits to reduce interruption frequency but still it will happened pretty often.

But yeah if you just want to get laid fast and easy, add choroi to all your girls.

For modders/people who know bepinex how you turn-off auto translate? Since there's still many translation error I'd rather have JP text for cross reference, and I don't want to have 2 copy of the games in my ssd (one native and one modded), it's already 22GB for Samabake. Thank you!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes