Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
UP-TO-DATE NOOB INSTALL GUIDE FOR SVS (9/8/2024)

1. Download the game from here (including the pre-order bonus DLC if you'd like):

Or here:

2. Download the HF Patch from ManlyMarco from here:

Or here (DDL):

3. Run the HF Patch .exe and run through the setup steps.

4. Select the recommended install option, or toggle the mods you want.

5. Once the HF Patch is installed, just run the game.

6. Enjoy!
awsome!!!
thanks mate :)

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Checking the uploader cards. I'm kind of surprised I don't see more parodies of anime or games. They all seem just normally made up.

wand3r

Feb 23, 2019
after installing the HF Patch the Ram consumption goes up to 100% and crashes my pc, I have 24gb, before it does not go beyond 10gb of ram consumed, what do I have to fix?

I fixed it by installing the backup

Last edited:

Nazuth

Aug 23, 2024
HF Patch has a great impact on the game and may cause a crash. You should back up your files before installing.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there actually any interesting mods besides the uncensors in the HF patch? Reading the change log and seeing people in above posts talking about crashes and eating up RAM don't instill much confidence in me that it is worth the effort right now....

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Is there actually any interesting mods besides the uncensors in the HF patch? Reading the change log and seeing people in above posts talking about crashes and eating up RAM don't instill much confidence in me that it is worth the effort right now....
The translations included are apparently bugged, so your skepticism was warranted. I'll still keep my guide up for when it's patched (which should hopefully be very soon).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The translations included are apparently bugged, so your skepticism was warranted. I'll still keep my guide up for when it's patched (which should hopefully be very soon).
Good to know. most of the mods seemed like bloatware atm quite honestly. the testing ive done on the game (in attempts to get a copy thread worthy) have been going okay so didn't want to fuck it up with the mod patch. It needs more time in the oven I guess.

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
I mean, I did a clean install and play with the mod patch. No crashes, but sometimes the translator doesn't catch the first sentence someone says. Other than that seemed to run fine. I tend to assume that every tale of it crashing there's about 5-10 silent people for whom it didn't. Because having a good stable experience doesn't inspire someone (generally speaking) to go running to the forums, whereas a crash does.

Nazuth

Aug 23, 2024
If you want only uncensored mod you just join Koikatsu! discord and search "SVS Uncensored" download the file, and then replace the old files. It's a simple and risk-free way, unlike installing all HF patch.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2024
I think I figured how to schedule a BBQ date with the cool sample girl, see bellow:

1st. Boost Romance (not sure) and Ecchi (very sure) affinities by talking with her until the way she greets you changes to something like: "If you have something to tell me, do it clearly" or so I understood from the Japanese line.

2nd. When "1st." happens, the menu entry with someone handing over a letter should have its first option at 100%.
Pick that and the girl will say she likes you too.

3rd. (Not sure but when "2nd" happens) in the same menu entry as above the second option should be at 100%.
Pick that and the girl will accept your invitation to a BBQ date in the next sunday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
UP-TO-DATE NOOB INSTALL GUIDE FOR SVS (9/8/2024)

1. Download the game from here (including the pre-order bonus DLC if you'd like):

Or here:

2. Download the HF Patch from ManlyMarco from here:

Or here (DDL):

3. Run the HF Patch .exe and run through the setup steps.

4. Select the recommended install option, or toggle the mods you want.

5. Once the HF Patch is installed, just run the game.

6. Enjoy!
I can't unzip the game, i downloaded from go file and everytime it says theres been a error.

wand3r

Feb 23, 2019
I solved the ram problem, it was because of a Tekitomod that when I installed the hf patch it started to consume a lot of ram.

kysann

Mar 15, 2022
There's a Repack dropping Monday apparently. Either way, I'm glad there's been so much progress on the modding and translation front.

Also: Yeah, not keen on the area transitions and interruptions, either. I also feel like you get little-to-no time per period to work with compared to AA2. At least there you could alter the time you had.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Fixed HF Patch translations from Lani on the KK Discord:

Step 1: Download this
Step 2: Go to your Summer Vacation! Scramble\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder
Step 3: Replace the 01_SVS-Translation_Text.zip in that folder with mine
Step 4: Enjoy your better translations

Added stuff not in current HF Patch:
The birthdays in the maker now properly translate, thanks to the Birthdays.txt I made
The random names have also been translated now, thanks to the RandomNames.txt I made
Cleaned up some of the files and translations, should be mostly consistent

EDIT: Gofile link since Catbox renames files, making it slightly more inconvenient:

Last edited:

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
I solved the ram problem, it was because of a Tekitomod that when I installed the hf patch it started to consume a lot of ram.
The one that puts clothes? The All in ONe? How did you fix it? I installed it before the HF. I still haven't tested how it would work, I have 16GB of RAM.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes