ハニカムMOD
スポブラMOD
ハニカムMOD
一本角改MOD
ハニカムMOD

Reactions: yflame

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Some characters may seem easy to create, but he even used a broom to make a flowers on her headband.
I'm always impressived with how creative people can be with the currently aviable assets.
Definitly took some inspiration from these to make my own characters.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
SVS HF Patch from ManlyMarco:

Looks like it bundles a bunch of mods and makes them easily accessible. Pretty cool.

1.0 Direct Download:
How do I install this? I already have the game on 1.0.2 plus the translation that the guys shared here. Is that all I need?

akari12

Dec 17, 2020
SVS HF Patch from ManlyMarco:

Looks like it bundles a bunch of mods and makes them easily accessible. Pretty cool.

1.0 Direct Download:
is this patch work on ver 1.2?

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Well, I'd been waiting till it sounds like the modding and translating is starting to come together. Might be nice to start putting together a reference sheet for installing. AA2's install guide definitely gives off the 'so frustrated they want to scream' vibe for how many people ask the same questions, so starting early might mitigate that irritation.

Edit: of course there's installation guides in that link, I'm a silly person, but I'ma leave the post anyway. Not gonna hide in shame for one mistake.

Reactions: Mcgan and kysann

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
How do I install this? I already have the game on 1.0.2 plus the translation that the guys shared here. Is that all I need?
All you need is the base game, but I think it overwrites all old mods, so you should be good. I did a clean install just to be safe, but you probably don't have to.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
All you need is the base game, but I think it overwrites all old mods, so you should be good. I did a clean install just to be safe, but you probably don't have to.
Ok, I'll try to install it just like that. If something goes wrong, I'll have to do a clean installation. Thanks :)

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
UP-TO-DATE NOOB INSTALL GUIDE FOR SVS (9/9/2024)

1. Download the game from here (including the pre-order bonus DLC if you'd like):

Or here:

2. Download the HF Patch from ManlyMarco from here:

Or here (DDL):

3. Run the HF Patch .exe and run through the setup steps.

4. Select the recommended install option, or toggle the mods you want.

5. Apply this fix for improved translations:

Fixed HF Patch translations from Lani on the KK Discord:

Step 1: Download this
Step 2: Go to your Summer Vacation! Scramble\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder
Step 3: Replace the 01_SVS-Translation_Text.zip in that folder with mine
Step 4: Enjoy your better translations

Added stuff not in current HF Patch:
The birthdays in the maker now properly translate, thanks to the Birthdays.txt I made
The random names have also been translated now, thanks to the RandomNames.txt I made
Cleaned up some of the files and translations, should be mostly consistent

EDIT: Gofile link since Catbox renames files, making it slightly more inconvenient:
6. Once the HF Patch is installed, just run the game.

7. Enjoy!

OPTIONAL: Combine the current HF Patch translation with the older standalone translations for the absolute best possible translation available currently.

Last edited:

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
UP-TO-DATE NOOB INSTALL GUIDE FOR SVS (9/8/2024)

1. Download the game from here (including the pre-order bonus DLC if you'd like):

Or here:

2. Download the HF Patch from ManlyMarco from here:

Or here (DDL):

3. Run the HF Patch .exe and run through the setup steps.

4. Select the recommended install option, or toggle the mods you want.

5. Once the HF Patch is installed, just run the game.

6. Enjoy!
You're a good person. Highly encourage others to keep quoting this as the pages go on in this thread.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
You're a good person. Highly encourage others to keep quoting this as the pages go on in this thread.
We'll see how long it's relevant for, as I'm guessing with the release of this new HF Patch, the first true release BetterRepack will be coming very soon.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes