Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
First just want to thank people in this thread with helping with the update and how to translate the game this helped a lot so thanks to all of you. Such as
kazetsura thanks it helped a lot.

Secondly a word of advice to anyone who hasn't started yet make sure to avoid any character trait like evil or any other that will increase their chances of interuptting your character. Don't know if anyone can read Kanji and check what the Japanese player feedback is but the interruption rate of the AI is wild it was never this bad in AA2 don't know what they were doing in the testing phase. I think this game has been missing from Illusion games for years and is a step in the right direction but they need to sort the AI out.

For example I put a character with an evil trait and even though I never talked to them only did group activities together they repeatedly interuptted every conversation I had with my partner. Same happened with another character with a similar trait. In AA2 the most they could do is interrupt you once unless you moved location also in this they can interrupt if another character is trying to take you somewhere. If you play the game enough and have good social skills you can end up with every character interruptting each other constantly to the point the game is nearly unplayable. The worst part is they will interrupt you then do nothing then as soon as you try to chat to another character they will interrupt you instantly. The game becomes very annoying very quickly.

Also the game is more likely to crash as it bugs out if you get interrupted too much. Also does anyone know which traits cause less interruptions. Honestly as fun as Evil trait was in AA 2 it isn't worth it until they fix the Ai and honestly I want to give all characters traits where they interrupt less.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
In this game the girls are too hot. I mean. I was flirting with one Until I left her in "Horny" mode and just when I told her to follow me to a more private place another NPC talks to her. when I come back again (Fucking map transitions) She's already having sex with the guy. in AA2 no matter how hot they were they rejected the random ones.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
First just want to thank people in this thread with helping with the update and how to translate the game this helped a lot so thanks to all of you. Such as
kazetsura thanks it helped a lot.

Secondly a word of advice to anyone who hasn't started yet make sure to avoid any character trait like evil or any other that will increase their chances of interuptting your character. Don't know if anyone can read Kanji and check what the Japanese player feedback is but the interruption rate of the AI is wild it was never this bad in AA2 don't know what they were doing in the testing phase. I think this game has been missing from Illusion games for years and is a step in the right direction but they need to sort the AI out.

For example I put a character with an evil trait and even though I never talked to them only did group activities together they repeatedly interuptted every conversation I had with my partner. Same happened with another character with a similar trait. In AA2 the most they could do is interrupt you once unless you moved location also in this they can interrupt if another character is trying to take you somewhere. If you play the game enough and have good social skills you can end up with every character interruptting each other constantly to the point the game is nearly unplayable. The worst part is they will interrupt you then do nothing then as soon as you try to chat to another character they will interrupt you instantly. The game becomes very annoying very quickly.

Also the game is more likely to crash as it bugs out if you get interrupted too much. Also does anyone know which traits cause less interruptions. Honestly as fun as Evil trait was in AA 2 it isn't worth it until they fix the Ai and honestly I want to give all characters traits where they interrupt less.
The fridge trick posted before seems to help mitigate some of that.

Reactions: fetishgirl
Aug 19, 2024
I was a fool!
To expect whatever good from "Daily Talk" of "Romance Talk" in a promiscuous/All-Fuck-All type game like this, what was I thinking.

Pro-Tip: Whenever talking to whoever always pick the option indicated in the first image bellow then, when prompted, pick the indicated option in the second image also bellow.
Even if the odds appear low, trust me when I write:
1. It's not as bad a you think;
2. It's the fastest way to get the goods and;
3. It greatly reduces the frequency of interruptions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best regards,
decagem.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Don't know if anyone can read Kanji and check what the Japanese player feedback is but the interruption rate of the AI is wild it was never this bad in AA2 don't know what they were doing in the testing phase. I think this game has been missing from Illusion games for years and is a step in the right direction but they need to sort the AI out.
I mean it's been annoying especially with how you can be interrupted when following and when having an npc follow you. But I don't think interruptions are anywhere near as bad as vanilla AA2, as at least in my experience here it seems like there actually is a cool-down in this game for interruptions as in my experience npcs will interrupt once and then won't do it again for a while. Whereas there was no such thing in vanilla AA2 so you'd get one npc constantly interrupting the player whenever you'd try interacting with other npcs nonstop.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I mean it's been annoying especially with how you can be interrupted when following and when having an npc follow you. But I don't think interruptions are anywhere near as bad as vanilla AA2, as at least in my experience here it seems like there actually is a cool-down in this game for interruptions as in my experience npcs will interrupt once and then won't do it again for a while. Whereas there was no such thing in vanilla AA2 so you'd get one npc constantly interrupting the player whenever you'd try interacting with other npcs nonstop.
You could be right I played heavily modded AA2 and the most recent version of it so can't comment on early AA2. All I know is this is bad right now. I don't know about the cool down though its clearly related to character traits and all I can say is in my personal experience I had the same character interrupt me 4 times in a row, I wish I was joking.

As for the fridge trick I will try it out thanks and will try playing around with character traits to see if that works I will let anyone on here know if it does.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes