Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Salty Doggo

Jul 8, 2021
I'm getting a weird error I can't find the solution for. I bought the game off Dlsite and using the install wizard gives error 1311
image_2024-09-07_200951028.png

"Error 1311. Source file not found [file path]\setup\data\Data1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you have access to it."
Given that I bought the game, I own and have access to the files. I tried:
- moving the files around the setup folder
- moving the install location
- unzipping the .cab files

If anybody has an answer to this problem, let me know

Sep 3, 2019
I'm getting a weird error I can't find the solution for. I bought the game off Dlsite and using the install wizard gives error 1311
View attachment 4011513

"Error 1311. Source file not found [file path]\setup\data\Data1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you have access to it."
Given that I bought the game, I own and have access to the files. I tried:
- moving the files around the setup folder
- moving the install location
- unzipping the .cab files

If anybody has an answer to this problem, let me know
Try rename the folder, instead of サマバケ!すくらんぶる try simple name like samabake or something. Or maybe the file data1.cab itself is corrupted, try downloading again if you still can't install after renaming the folder.

Salty Doggo

Jul 8, 2021
Try rename the folder, instead of サマバケ!すくらんぶる try simple name like samabake or something. Or maybe the file data1.cab itself is corrupted, try downloading again if you still can't install after renaming the folder.

Renaming the file worked. Thanks, man. Now I just have to fix all of the other errors.

Jul 11, 2017
Someone is having infinite loading when they go to edit the character or when they start the game and start in the room, they can't select any option, they just stay there and nothing works

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I originally had the same issue, infinite white loading screen on character creation and non-functionning buttons on New Game. They need to launch the game using the Locale emulator, even if their PC settings are already in Japanese. That fixed the problem for me at least.

I was a little confused when I saw these characters from the official page.
Yeah, I've seen some weeeird stuff on the HC uploder page too. I guess everything can be someone's fetish. EVERYTHING.

I wonder if it is possible to recreate koikatsu default characters in this one. Maybe gonna test that out
Probably, most are generic enough to be easily recreated. Someone already made a bunch of them on (mostly the story girls), I'm sure you can do most of them here too.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
How would you describe a girl who has high or very high virtue, is lewd and likes anal and wants to stay virgin until marriage?

l love how you can do this on AA2 and Summer Vacation. Letting you have the choice on how to progress and which style you want to follow. And if they have very high virtue, it is impossible to be stolen by others. The perfect girl.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Using mostly the basic models so far, I can seduce every single chick aside from this one
1725783939407.png
Like whatever I do she just doesn't bite lol, most I can do is pat her

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
That's the thing, no
From one of decagem's comments from earlier her basic information is "Sexual Orientation: Both Go / Morality: Peak / Sociability: Low."

From the look of it her morality, aka virtue is the highest. If she is the first high virtue character you try to seduce then that could be why, otherwise it's probably something it do with one of her traits.

Reactions: Shirafune
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes