kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 4010580
question
how to incress favorite character to lover for 3p stuff
if character have cheating how to fix it
i try to make 3p but i have no idea how it works

Thank you
in simple terms, have all 3 of them in a relationship with each other, and had sex once/twice with each other then 3p will show up when one of them interrupts you or if you interrupt them

Reactions: 2ect2

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
It has some NTR?
Not only do they cheat on each other first like 3 days they seem horny and crazy to form as many relationships as they can, then they slow down. And you can black mail cheaters if you catch them...

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Anyone find a way to insert your own backgrounds or card frames?
It's easy enough for me to just photoshop in my own but I feel like there should be a way for it to show up in game.
I tried placing pngs in the BG and cardframe files in the UserData but dosn't look like that's the proper way to do it.

Redchip26

Mar 23, 2020
idk why my game cant run when i put BepinEX file to my game.exe folder, but after i just delete the BepinEX folder, i can run my game
same here just updated to 1.0.2 and tried bepinex but this happened. The rough translation i was already using isn't too bad though

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone find a way to insert your own backgrounds or card frames?
It's easy enough for me to just photoshop in my own but I feel like there should be a way for it to show up in game.
I tried placing pngs in the BG and cardframe files in the UserData but dosn't look like that's the proper way to do it.
1725741662286.png
got the back cardframe to work, dunno about the front, try png format of the image and then put into userdata/cardframe/back or front whichever, dimension should be 504x704
1725742419042.png

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
View attachment 4010798
got the back cardframe to work, dunno about the front, try png format of the image and then put into userdata/cardframe/back or front whichever, dimension should be 504x704
View attachment 4010835
Ah the old trick. I was never thought about it because I never cared to upload my characters... But since Illgames still open the uploader server for everyone I think I'll try to upload some of my characters.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
idk why my game cant run when i put BepinEX file to my game.exe folder, but after i just delete the BepinEX folder, i can run my game
The game has some built in protection to crash when BeepinEX folder is detected. But many on the forum seem to bypass that restriction. (I'm still playing on japanese on 1.0.0 so I Can't tell if it works for me or not but as far as I know you need to download the BeepinEX that goes with the version of your game.

EDIT: I just instaled the 1.0.2 update that was shared in here and the MTL patch for the 1.0.2 shared few pages back and it works very well.

Last edited:

VitusMortem

Dec 20, 2019
Just The Facts With J. Jonah Jameson decagem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best regards,
decagem.

How do I get past this issue? I'm at "Run the highlighted file to bypass Play DRM when installing." part.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes