Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
Because his "bloated stuff" is a convenient solution for people who don't want to waste their time by searching and installing mods needed for character cards etc.
Right instead of wasting time, you get assets from artists that don't complete clothing and take up even more space on your SSD/HDD. Not to mention longer loading time. Example STN Koikatsu Sunshine "better repack" is almost 35 GB. Im not saying don't add any mods but you gotta pick the ones that works and looks good to your taste. STN just needs to make essential packs.

You must be one of those kids who adds 100+ mods to Skyrim and ended up with a broken game experience.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Right instead of wasting time, you get assets from artists that don't complete clothing and take up even more space on your SSD/HDD. Not to mention longer loading time. Example STN Koikatsu Sunshine "better repack" is almost 35 GB. Im not saying don't add any mods but you gotta pick the ones that works and looks good to your taste. STN just needs to make essential packs.
If you don't want to use them feel free to use hfpatch, it should result in a much smaller folder size. Or manually install every mod you want as if you're modding skyrim. But all of this can be easily solved by upgrading your hdd/ssd.

SpaceAss

Sep 8, 2021
I'm having trouble applying the patches, when you press the japanese start button, nothing is really happening after it finishes, is there anything i should expect to see differently in the files?

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
I'm having trouble applying the patches, when you press the japanese start button, nothing is really happening after it finishes, is there anything i should expect to see differently in the files?
you can just close it after it finishes, then launch the game and check if it's been updated

Sep 3, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem, as soon as the game starts it asks to connect to the internet and gives an error?
Yes it is unpatched games and you need to have internet connection when you start the game. If you offline you can't play the game. Lets hope that modders can remove the requirement to connect to the Illgames server at the start.

no we are not, because we are changing the locale to japanese
The games won't start if you're offline, doesn't matter if you have changed locale to Japanese.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes