Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
So I asked a girl on a date, and she said ok this Sunday. What exactly should I do on Sunday to go on said date?
A quick search pn the searchbar gave me multiples instances of:

Sunday noon (second period) riverside, new option appear on the megaphone tab, below the "everyone let's do H" in case you were the one who invited people for a date, it'll start the event.

In case it was someone else who did it, then the event automatically starts after she/he announces the BBQ

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
What's up with some of the cards Japanese people have made clearly intended to be various characters but then they just give them a random name? Like come on it's obvious this girl is meant to be U-31 from Azur Lane why pretend otherwise? I'd assume it's to avoid the card being removed for copyright reasons but would that really be a concern with user created stuff like this?
Well I never expect to find one of my favorite shipgirls in here, any leads of where to find this card good sir?

Reactions: rKnight

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Maybe they just like the character design? Who cares.
I feel like you kinda misunderstood me? I mean I just found it kinda silly and wondered why they bothered to do it because I highly doubt someone who'd put this much effort into getting her that accurate wouldn't know their name.

Well I never expect to find one of my favorite shipgirls in here, any leads of where to find this card good sir?

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
I dont know why people like STN, his stuff is so bloated with stuff
you're not wrong, but at least he thoroughly tests his stuff to make it as stable as possible. I just hope he doesn't use any ugly penis mods later on

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes