Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Heh, maybe I'm just used to this being the case in many games, but I don't particularly care about hearing the guys in these types of games.

What translation file did you use?
The one originally from this post, the link is now down but it has been reuploaded here. Works perfectly fine for me, just make sure to update your game to 1.0.2 before applying.

there's a link to where to dl the update, which is at page 73, as for how to install it, simply run exe, select a folder to where it'll extract the update, wait for it to finish, go to the folder where you extracted it, run update.exe with locale remulator and just hit the button to the left, and done
Alternatively, once extracted from the original exe, you can ignore the update.exe and just dump all the content in your game folder, it will overwrite the old files and will update the game.

The update.exe never worked properly for me even in HC, so I've been doing that for every update.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
What's up with some of the cards Japanese people have made clearly intended to be various characters but then they just give them a random name? Like come on it's obvious this girl is meant to be U-31 from Azur Lane why pretend otherwise? I'd assume it's to avoid the card being removed for copyright reasons but would that really be a concern with user created stuff like this?

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
I never got to play AA2, that sounds hilarious! so it was almost like a real anime school? bullies, and breakups with jealousy, and even really somewhat of an NTR defending friend that grab the girl?? lmao, are you srs?
yes I am , it was really fun to watch the progression of the school chaste XD
(you could deactivate interaction with the player, so everyone would ignore you)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now let's see if this game can at least create some drama, instead of KK that was just a "pester a girl until she agrees, and then move on the next one" kind of game

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
Can you put characters into multiple outfits, or they stuck with just one?
when you are in your room, click on the picture of the char you want to change clothes.
there is a shirt icon under the picture.
you can change their appearance and jobs there.
or during sex you can change them into a saved outfit.

I see two other characters than myself having fun, can i zoom up on it somehow?
sadly no... at least not that I know.
illusion just let those in low def models since AA1. so I don't think they would change things in this game. (since it's pretty obvious that is part of the same game series)

Reactions: Shirafune

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
What's up with some of the cards Japanese people have made clearly intended to be various characters but then they just give them a random name? Like come on it's obvious this girl is meant to be U-31 from Azur Lane why pretend otherwise? I'd assume it's to avoid the card being removed for copyright reasons but would that really be a concern with user created stuff like this?
Maybe they just like the character design? Who cares.

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
So I asked a girl on a date, and she said ok this Sunday. What exactly should I do on Sunday to go on said date?

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
So I asked a girl on a date, and she said ok this Sunday. What exactly should I do on Sunday to go on said date?
at a certain time period of the day on Sunday, she'll start it on her own at the area with the convenience store (just before the shrine).

Now if you ask someone out on a date, you'll have to start it yourself... (Disclaimer, haven't tried this yet myself, not sure where the option is)

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
at a certain time period of the day on Sunday, she'll start it on her own at the area with the convenience store (just before the shrine).

Now if you ask someone out on a date, you'll have to start it yourself... (Disclaimer, haven't tried this yet myself, not sure where the option is)
it'll appear on the megaphone icon, just below the public sex button

Reactions: acezero99
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes