Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
SUMMER VACATION SCRAMBLE 1.0.0 DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA NO VIRUS, SCREWTHISNOISE PREPACK WITH LOCALE REMULATOR

Adding "torrent" just so this post appears on the search results if people search that word

Reactions: Alfafelix

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
crap... oh well
in AA2 the schemers had quite the chance to mess with the victims so there was always someone punching someone XD
break ups, hook ups for the ones that defended the offended party etc. in short... chaos! fun to watch... not so fun to have a gf in that school lol
throw one poison apple yandere/lucky and I was counting the days they would last lol

going to keep on trying to see if I can find a decent combo. maybe there is something we are missing to make them start being more active.
I never got to play AA2, that sounds hilarious! so it was almost like a real anime school? bullies, and breakups with jealousy, and even really somewhat of an NTR defending friend that grab the girl?? lmao, are you srs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought that was the file deaknew(bad spelling, I know) decrypted?

Lun_0

Feb 8, 2023
Perhaps not everyone knows about this (or knows) but on pixive you can download cards created by other people for the game. There I found a lot of pretty girls and am pleased with the creativity! Go and download comrades, for the sake of a better game!

deaknaew

Jul 22, 2021
I thought that was the file deaknew(bad spelling, I know) decrypted?
not sure it's anti tamer or just consequence of cleaning memory bug since other mod do work fine like culture change

so step is il2cpp code do decrypt metadata, mange memory and core code of game
and normally we do not know how decrypt encrypt work
we just know where the game store decryptdata (since it have to use later)
thing to do is just copy that part
so cryptographic security no problem with it.

but thing is not over yet
the decrypt data was obfuscated data so this real problem
since it's have to rearrange to normal unity metadata

so the thing is to decrypt it to make the mod will work
and skip(patch) the bad code that break mod

and yes they do the thing that harder to mod and may do harder in next paid dlc or next game

eFallyn

May 2, 2024
BepinEx + AutoTranslate updated for 1.0.2:

Once your game is fully patched, just extract to the game's root folder.
idk why my game cant run when i put BepinEX file to my game.exe folder, but after i just delete the BepinEX folder, i can run my game

Reactions: Redchip26
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes