Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
I wasn't sharing the files because it's still in the experimental stages. If anyone uses this and encounters issues like buttons not working or stuck somewhere, don't post them here because there may not be a fix at the moment. Texture replacement is still in the works for some buttons and stuff like the help pages in-game. I'm working on editing and adjusting the help screens and other things to implement into the next .zip file.

Attached is the latest translation file for AutoTranslator. Drag/drop and replace all. Maker should be 100% done, credits to the Koikatsu discord.
yeah, i just posted the TL since some of the people here couldn't wait any longer

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
the link i posted is for the game version 1.0.1, which is the 0830 update, don't use it if your game version is 903 or 1.0.2(906) and just wait until STN makes a repack which includes the beplnex that works with the latest update (906)

Last edited:

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Kinda like how the sex pose changes after unlocking the climax bar extention.

Also does anyone know all the unlockable sex poses for raising H compatibilities yet?

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
Kinda like how the sex pose changes after unlocking the climax bar extention.

Also does anyone know all the unlockable sex poses for raising H compatibilities yet?
afaik all poses are already unlocked from the getgo, but i could be wrong

LesbianCat

Sep 3, 2024
So they revealed the of the upcoming 8 personalities: 6 female type (Lady, Mischievous, Laid Back, Geek, Energetic, and Quiet) and 2 male type (Aloof and Innocent). No date on when those are coming.

They're also teasing more free updates, and digital craft (Illusion Studio) is being updated for SVS on the 25th it looks like?
Gonna miss Caring, Manly, Creepy and Carefree persona, and the men's Scheming and Rough persona too... Nonetheless, looking forward to the updates. (Is the Geek personality gonna be a replacement to Creepy?)

Considering it's Illusion I was kinda losing hope but hopefully they'll add much more to the game. Still not getting it until the proper EN translation is out though.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Gonna miss Caring, Manly, Creepy and Carefree persona, and the men's Scheming and Rough persona too... Nonetheless, looking forward to the updates. (Is the Geek personality gonna be a replacement to Creepy?)

Considering it's Illusion I was kinda losing hope but hopefully they'll add much more to the game. Still not getting it until the proper EN translation is out though.
Geek one is literally "otaku".

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Select the character card, select the editor (shirt icon right below their name), on the editor go to the "..." option and select save character, this works when you downloaded a random card from the server inside your playthrough.
Is there anyway you've seen to keep the original card images or do you have no choice but to make new ones when saving cards that way?

going to keep on trying to see if I can find a decent combo. maybe there is something we are missing to make them start being more active.
I don't know I have a game where multiple character were apparently using those types of actions against on that was susceptible to them.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes