Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
its an actual AA3 successor. The cycle is broken.

It gives the impression that they want to wallow in their pessimism, or that they came to Illusion's fanbase because of the cycle. And they're mad that the cycle isn't there to fuel their negativity anymore.
You are still in "the cycle". Nothing is broken. You are behaving exactly like described.
Capture.png
Starting from "Next Game Speculation" step, this thread already went through all the other steps and you are currently in "Comparison to Previous Better Titles" step. You think cycle is broken? Think again!

Reactions: Mcgan and nal654321
Sep 3, 2019
You are still in "the cycle". Nothing is broken. You are behaving exactly like described.
View attachment 4004464
Starting from "Next Game Speculation" step, this thread already went through all the other steps and you are currently in "Comparison to Previous Better Titles" step. You think cycle is broken? Think again!
This grief cycle started more than 20 years ago and still going strong today. People come and go but the debate is same. If only someone have a backup copy of Hongfire forum post, you will see striking similarity of these post even though it's coming from totally different people and generations. Chilling dejavu. You might get your master degree just by writing a thesis about this psychological phenomenon LOL.

• Sad
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Redhatblack

Nov 4, 2022
damn, too much drama just to find a translation, anyway did I told you how much I love Poppy?

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Poppy The Hammer Keeper so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the summoners rift I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking hard mating sex with Poppy. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my lightning McQueen boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Poppy's tight yordle pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/yordle babies so badddd

So I made my first card
imagen_2024-09-05_193229441.png SV_F_20240901022815419.png

kraivathin

Dec 10, 2019
So little chance of modding this game. More than Room Girl, which is the first which use IL2CPP, the come the Honey Come.
Just read this and get some ideas.

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
I have the latest patch and I'm on JP region. I was loading the game fine with the manual translations, but I haven't been able to load the game since the latest SVS1.0.1_Bepinex_AutoTrans_9-4-2024. It just flashes a quick error popup then generates a doorstop_config.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and I apologize if the solution is obvious.

Reactions: ShredderSteve66

ShredderSteve66

Jul 2, 2024
I have the latest patch and I'm on JP region. I was loading the game fine with the manual translations, but I haven't been able to load the game since the latest SVS1.0.1_Bepinex_AutoTrans_9-4-2024. It just flashes a quick error popup then generates a doorstop_config.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and I apologize if the solution is obvious.
0906 update went live quite literally moments ago. If that's the update you're using, it probably has something to do with that. Not sure how to fix it, thou. I reckon something needs to be updated with BepInEx plugins.

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
0906 update went live quite literally moments ago. If that's the update you're using, it probably has something to do with that. Not sure how to fix it, thou. I reckon something needs to be updated with BepInEx plugins.
Oh wow, yeah, I guess I'll wait for an updated translation then. Thanks for catching that.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
So they revealed the of the upcoming 8 personalities: 6 female type (Lady, Mischievous, Laid Back, Geek, Energetic, and Quiet) and 2 male type (Aloof and Innocent). No date on when those are coming.

They're also teasing more free updates, and digital craft (Illusion Studio) is being updated for SVS on the 25th it looks like?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
So they revealed the of the upcoming 8 personalities: 6 female type (Lady, Mischievous, Laid Back, Geek, Energetic, and Quiet) and 2 male type (Aloof and Innocent). No date on when those are coming.

They're also teasing more free updates, and digital craft (Illusion Studio) is being updated for SVS on the 25th it looks like?
Where is my dejected kuudere and tomboy?? :mad:
But nice, gonna spice up the roster a little bit.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021

Innocent = shota most of the time but I just remember Aloof being a personality for the females so that surprises me a bit.
But this is good news overall. Have to fill the roaster with one each of the personalties and the bonus dlc to come sounds good.

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
anyone know what traits to get an active villain?
I wanted to make one serial blackmailer to create some drama amongst all the happy couples.
but the NPCs I created so far just go. "I know your secret", and then do squat about it.

so if anyone knows of a combination of traits/social/virtue/blood type that could make an active antagonist.
I'll appreciate if you told me lol XD
I actually made a post about it some time ago. I tried literally everything you can try to make a character like that. It seems that the chance of those interaction being chosen by NPC is initially very small, like 1% maybe.
I guess the best bet at this point would be to wait for modders to figure out how to modify those things directly in game files.

Reactions: ElfDrow

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
I actually made a post about it some time ago. I tried literally everything you can try to make a character like that. It seems that the chance of those interaction being chosen by NPC is initially very small, like 1% maybe.
I guess the best bet at this point would be to wait for modders to figure out how to modify those things directly in game files.
crap... oh well
in AA2 the schemers had quite the chance to mess with the victims so there was always someone punching someone XD
break ups, hook ups for the ones that defended the offended party etc. in short... chaos! fun to watch... not so fun to have a gf in that school lol
throw one poison apple yandere/lucky and I was counting the days they would last lol

going to keep on trying to see if I can find a decent combo. maybe there is something we are missing to make them start being more active.

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
Hey kazetsura can u help me with it? i try to install bepinex.. but when i put in the "winhttp.dll" inside it my game didnt start and get a crash..
there's a link at page 70, should work on the game with the update 0830

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes