Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
nobody is mad , but answering with a cringe meme and pics to a argument is kinda stupid/childish, specially when it's not funny, a boomer is someone who rants for three pages on this thread just because they expected a triple AAA hentai game and they didn't get it, some of y'all need to chill for a bit, this was supposed to be a discussion thread not a thread to throw your frustrations at people, this isn't twitter, the only ones that started this were the ones complaining about the game nonstop don't letting other people talk about the positive things or sharing cards, me like other people simply got annoyed by that and we started to respond to them.
This'll be my last post on this argument.

As the one that mentioned the sudden account creation, I can believe yours is genuine. Its the other guy that was just calling people names and nothing else that's suspect as fuck.

On to your actual post: I generally stand about here. I get it. There's shit to be mad about, but at the same time, its an actual AA3 successor. The cycle is broken. It took 10 goddamn years to get this much to happen. But a lot of the people here just seem to overlook that and focus on over stuff to be mad and yell at people over.

It gives the impression that they want to wallow in their pessimism, or that they came to Illusion's fanbase because of the cycle. And they're mad that the cycle isn't there to fuel their negativity anymore. So, now they're just hyperfocusing on what negatives there are.

Heck, I already saw one guy trying to say the game is 1000000% guaranteed to get as bad as KISS with their actual 1000s of USD in DLC. I don't think an illusion game as ever crossed into the 200 USD price range in DLC. They're not at the point of asking 20 bucks for the 83rd pack of a couple outfits and a set of bangs, yet. They haven't become as bad as KISS. People are acting like that's already happened to SVS when it only has three DLCs. One of which is a pre-order, the second is free, and the third hasn't even released yet.

If ya'll just want to be sad, cool. I won't respond to you beyond this. I'll just block you so your negativity isn't flooding the thread and blowing up my inbox anymore.

deusxxx

Sep 5, 2024
This'll be my last post on this argument.

As the one that mentioned the sudden account creation, I can believe yours is genuine. Its the other guy that was just calling people names and nothing else that's suspect as fuck.

On to your actual post: I generally stand about here. I get it. There's shit to be mad about, but at the same time, its an actual AA3 successor. The cycle is broken. It took 10 goddamn years to get this much to happen. But a lot of the people here just seem to overlook that and focus on over stuff to be mad and yell at people over.

It gives the impression that they want to wallow in their pessimism, or that they came to Illusion's fanbase because of the cycle. And they're mad that the cycle isn't there to fuel their negativity anymore. So, now they're just hyperfocusing on what negatives there are.

Heck, I already saw one guy trying to say the game is 1000000% guaranteed to get as bad as KISS with their actual 1000s of USD in DLC. I don't think an illusion game as ever crossed into the 200 USD price range in DLC. They're not at the point of asking 20 bucks for the 83rd pack of a couple outfits and a set of bangs, yet. They haven't become as bad as KISS. People are acting like that's already happened to SVS when it only has three DLCs. One of which is a pre-order, the second is free, and the third hasn't even released yet.

If ya'll just want to be sad, cool. I won't respond to you beyond this. I'll just block you so your negativity isn't flooding the thread and blowing up my inbox anymore.
yeah, this will be my last time talking about this too, i think all this pessimism and hate that we are talking about are because of the nostalgic factor, some people played AA2, koikatsu, honey select when they were young and now that they play this newer games they seems disappointed because it doesn't bring joy like AA2, a month before this game came out i played AA2 With mods and was boring to me, because it was outdated and the mechanics didn't entertain me like before, so ofc i appreciate when a spiritual successor comes out, but a lot of people think the other way around, they just want AA3 with outdated mechanics and graphics and compatible with mods, don't get me wrong SVS is a little hollow and all but me and other people seems to be enjoying it despite it flaws, now people are panicking because they think the game isn't compatible with mods or think that illgames won't add content and that's the same questions we had when AA2 came out but nobody was so pessimism back then, for me this game isn't flop but if some people want to think that cool, but don't discourage another people that enjoy it.

Lutecia

Jan 19, 2018
Can you please explain how to start a threesome? I don't want to look for the answer piece by piece in different answers.
What I found so far :
It's random
Everyone involved need to be at "Good Partner" or "Beloved" level of affection
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to do MFF you need to play as Male
If you want to do MMF you need to play as Female
If you want to play as Male but want to see Girl double penetrated, Create Futa character

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
How in the fuck do you 'play' this game? Are you supposed to do certain jobs/dialogues to get laid? This one bitch hates me no matter what I ask her :ROFLMAO:

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
Can someone please share the english translation of this game.
I don't use discord and don't really want to install it either.
Would appreciate it thx.

Sep 3, 2019
Man, I can't believe some of the card character design have have fabulous skin color (found on the official uploader server). Just look at this skin color design, that's some pro-illustrator level choice of color combination! Very beautiful, subtle yet elegant. I've always looking at this exact color combination but can't really nailed it. Kudos for the creator for sharing it, really grateful!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
How in the fuck do you 'play' this game? Are you supposed to do certain jobs/dialogues to get laid? This one bitch hates me no matter what I ask her :ROFLMAO:
No, just click on the option with highest percentage. I didn't find getting laid particularly hard, the girl with suspenders literally just picked up the protagonist in the morning of the first day and by the evening dragged me into the toilet room.

The only challenge is high virtue "prefers homosexual" characters.

deaknaew

Jul 22, 2021
No, just click on the option with highest percentage. I didn't find getting laid particularly hard, the girl with suspenders literally just picked up the protagonist in the morning of the first day and by the evening dragged me into the toilet room.

you will got something like start flight

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021

but then what? say only 44% is the highest do I then need to move to the next day? or I keep looking through the dialogues clicking the highest percentages?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
but then what? say only 44% is the highest do I then need to move to the next day? or I keep looking through the dialogues clicking the highest percentages?
I find the second option from the menu to be effective if she hates you, you compliment/apologize (whichever has higher percentage) and she will usually back off and be like "oh, sorry I was a bit harsh in my opinion about you". Even failing can boost percentage on other options sometimes. At least that is my experience.

Reactions: Schulth

FancyName01

Jul 17, 2020
i dl'd the TL from the koikatsu discord server, simply search koikatsu discord server and the first result is the invite link
Or you could just do the homie thing and post it, since this is a piracy website anyway.

Not everybody wants to have 6000 Discord servers for no reason

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes