Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone knows what affects if the girl swallows? I thought it is based only on relationship level, but the grey haired girl, despite playing hard to get, swallowed on the first H, while others always spit at first. And she does not have "likes oral" trait from what I can see.
It seems like it might just be random to me because even when a character has max compatibility and relationship they still spit it out sometimes.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
stop with that stupid shit of the multi account, just because my account is new and i agreed with someone's point of view does it mean i am a multi account?, what kind of stupid way of thinking it's that? ''someone don't agree with me so it must be a bot or the same dude in another account'' ,i could say the same thing to you, i could say you got salty and continued the flame war on another account, jeez i won't answer to you anymore because it's clearly you are a troll and want to continue the flamewar, dude you are paranoid asf
You are not fooling anyone.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
i entered the koikatsu discord but i don't find the channel for SVS, can somebody tell me where it is?

also stop fighting dudes, y'all mad weird accusing each other of having burner accounts, seems like you have such a ego that everyone who doesn't think like you it's automatically a burner account, let's calm down.

deusxxx

Sep 5, 2024
I don't want to continue the flamewar, but making an account just to like your own posts, seriously?
so every person who liked my posts are multi accounts? Okey pretty logical way of thinking, have a good day, plz don't give a like or a reaction to my comment because you are automatically me.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
so every person who liked my posts are multi accounts? Okey pretty logical way of thinking, have a good day, plz don't give a like or a reaction to my comment because you are automatically me.
Are you trying to insult people's intelligence here? The two accounts are created 20minutes from each other and all they are doing is posting in this one thread and chain liking each other. You can stop pretending.

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
i entered the koikatsu discord but i don't find the channel for SVS, can somebody tell me where it is?

also stop fighting dudes, y'all mad weird accusing each other of having burner accounts, seems like you have such a ego that everyone who doesn't think like you it's automatically a burner account, let's calm down.
1725544588335.png
click or tap the channels & roles, and you should be able to select the channels you want to appear for you

Reactions: ezze222

deusxxx

Sep 5, 2024
Are you trying to insult people's intelligence here? The two accounts are created 20minutes from each other and all they are doing is posting in this one thread and chain liking each other. You can stop pretending.
you know that there are a lot of people that created new accounts just for this game right?, they are here to see if there is a link to download the game or to download the translation patch, the one who are insulting the people intelligence here is you, you think because your account is old you are free of suspicion? i didn't know that, i won't answer to you anymore because you want to start another war, pretty stupid to start a fight just because you got salty that someone liked my comment, that's the most boomer thing ever

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
that's what i thought i don't get people raging over a hentai game, bitching about the game being incomplete or not compatible with mods like we didn't expect that, funny thing is that when honeycome come people had more hope even when that game was lacking so much content compared to this and now that this looked more like a actual game they are disappointed, even when ilussion where in their peak they didn't try too much, imagine how much they gonna try now, this game is mediocre at best but at least isn't room girl..., i think they would add some content but not too much, if people are so mad about this game and wanted more they put their hopes in the wrong company/game, they have to put their hopes on inzoi or in KISS.
KISS does the same thing. Base game is bare bones, the vast majority of the content comes from overpriced DLC's. Like it or hate it, that's the way they have kept from bankruptcy. There's a reason why there isn't many companies in Japan dedicated to 3D eroge. Much more expensive than 2D ones, no profit margin unless they do this scummy DLC model.

deusxxx

Sep 5, 2024
KISS does the same thing. Base game is bare bones, the vast majority of the content comes from overpriced DLC's. Like it or hate it, that's the way they have kept from bankruptcy. There's a reason why there isn't many companies in Japan dedicated to 3D eroge. Much more expensive than 2D ones, no profit margin unless they do this scummy DLC model.
yeah, but it's still a lot more complete and done with more passion than ilussion/illgames latest games, but still the modders made the game fun, graphics are kinda ugly for me comparing it to ilussion but gameplay wise is ten times better.

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
I would LOVE Illusion to do the same thing KISS does, but they don't. If Illusion spent a few years expanding one games content with paid DLCs like KISS does it, even a piece of garbage like Room Girl would be a very decent game by now.

Reactions: Mcgan

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
The endless shit tossing debate on F95zone, goes well together just like coffee and cigarette.

Untitled_Export.png

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
Can you please explain how to start a threesome? I don't want to look for the answer piece by piece in different answers.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes