Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Wait, are you telling me that the girls you hit on accept the slightest interaction with another guy? Just like that? Without resisting even a little? At least in AA2 they were more loyal.
I think a part of the perception this game is getting is that people are kinda forgetting that the default class roster in AA2 wasn't really that "chaste" in their relationships either. It definitely is a bit too easy for them to form new relationships in this in comparison to AA2 but it's not as bad as some people are describing if you use non-default characters with higher virtue.

deusxxx

Sep 5, 2024
It's sad to see people fighting in the thread over something simple... the game is incomplete, you can like it or not like it (I did like it and had fun), but it's obvious they've releasead an incomplete game to sell us dlcs (which could be about personalities, maybe a map expansion, poses, etc.). I don't think this is just them experimenting or anything... they want to sell their games like this and monetize this way. It might break your heart, but that old Illusion that released Artificial Girl, Playhome, Artificial Academy and all of their so beloved titles is dead, and the only thing remaining is this part of their anime studio making money with reutilized concepts.
that's what i thought i don't get people raging over a hentai game, bitching about the game being incomplete or not compatible with mods like we didn't expect that, funny thing is that when honeycome come people had more hope even when that game was lacking so much content compared to this and now that this looked more like a actual game they are disappointed, even when ilussion where in their peak they didn't try too much, imagine how much they gonna try now, this game is mediocre at best but at least isn't room girl..., i think they would add some content but not too much, if people are so mad about this game and wanted more they put their hopes in the wrong company/game, they have to put their hopes on inzoi or in KISS.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Anyone knows what affects if the girl swallows? I thought it is based only on relationship level, but the grey haired girl, despite playing hard to get, swallowed on the first H, while others always spit at first. And she does not have "likes oral" trait from what I can see.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes