Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

CrashBandicuum

Sep 5, 2024

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
i imagine him in his mom's basement thinking he's so cold just by sending that pic, the guy really lived all his life for this moment, just to laugh at someone that don't know a meme from his culture, you make your parents so proud jimmy keep sending more pics like that.
lmao, leave those two alone guys, they already dead.

• Haha
Reactions: MelanieAngels

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
i imagine him in his mom's basement thinking he's so cold just by sending that pic, the guy really lived all his life for this moment, just to laugh at someone that don't know a meme from his culture, you make your parents so proud jimmy keep sending more pics like that.
oh, we have another one here, little Timmy think his humor is so superior just because he knows a shitty meme and other people don't.
Okay, dude. Don't fan the argument into just being a flame war. You're only feeding them when they're already overly aggressive.

^
Is what I would say if your account wasn't made 12 minutes ago as just a throwaway to troll people here.

EDIT: Hold up. Deusxxx account is also only about 40 minutes old and they're oddly in sync.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I'm just waiting to give my final verdict, it's too soon to start throwing shit at a game that just came out
Game is fully released, this is not an early access or beta or demo release of a game. If you want to wait you can wait until the universe explodes or implodes I don't care but don't tell me it is "too soon to throw shit".

specially saying that the modders won't touch the game
I didn't say "modders won't touch the game". I said "majority of modders". There is a big difference.

when they already made a auto translator for the game
They've made an existing tool that wasn't working with this game to work. While that's impressive(to me anyway) I'd be more impressed if they made something new. Something like an entirely new gameplay mod but what you don't understand is the fact that it is hard and very time consuming. That's why I said 99.9% of modders won't even touch this game. But when I say "99.9%" I'm specifically talking about coder dudes. Others can make texture edits and translation mods. But I'd be pleasantly surprised if they ever managed to add entirely new clothes etc without replacing existing ones. That's the "job" of coder dudes but 99.9% of them currently can't do anything due to il2cpp crap. You better pray that 0.1% are willing to go through that crap, because if not, all you'll ever get is going to be nothing more than basic texture edits and translations.

i'm not defending them but this game isn't horrible like room girl
From a modder's perspective it is absolutely horrible just like room girl. "Illgames" are shooting themselves in the foot, and they are doing it repeatedly. This isn't going to end well for them and by extension anyone else who expected better from them.

Last edited:

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
I get where some of their anger is coming from. Its fine to already be mad with them for the hyper-scummy protections they implemented. But I also agree that they're jumping the gun.

Some of the very real production circumstances you've brought up is shit that has effected even AAA companies. I mean, just the new engine part has stumped even Capcom, one of the better AAA companies. They had to cut a lot of shit out of World just because of the new engine difficulties. And Illusion/Illgames are far from the level of programming Capcom is on. New engine is probably fucking them up worse.

Seriously, when you move to a new engine, you have to start from almost zero on a lot of things. This isn't built on top of AA2 code. They likely had to make most of it from scratch all over again.

And then the new set of employees. Lost some people and gained some people. Their new policies and behavior as this new group isn't exactly clear yet. Might've lost some shitters, might've gained some shitters. A bit too early to definitively say either way. The protections are awful, but it's also not a situation of immediate doom like IntelligentSystems, Microsoft, or Sony trying to lock cartridges/discs to consoles. Yet, anyway.

I believe there's reason to be suspicious that they might be just as scummy about updates/DLC/content as they are with the draconian protections, but I also don't see a reason to just immediately wallow in despair before we see any of that in action like the people attacking you are doing. Content policies and protection policies aren't the same.

I suspect Illgames will get pretty bad and am ready to buy the base game and just pirate the updates/DLCs, but I'm not gonna throw myself into the abyss before I see clear evidence of what this game's life cycle will be.
it's great to see a intelligent response, instead of just whining and complaining without saying anything and sending stupid pics and memes, i totally get it and i totally get that some people are mad because they thought this would surpass AA2, but being realistic this first two games are Illgames just testing the new engine, but with the difference that this actually look more than a game than the previous one, still really lacking customization and content but this is the way to go and a lot of us doubt if they will expand the game or not, they are very pretentious and ambiguous sometimes and they don't add new content until they see a lot of people supporting it, so like i say we still don't know how this going to end, personally i think this game would get a lot of support if the modders can add mods in the game, but yeah i totally agree with you.

Reactions: AT83

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
glad illgames made a game this time. pretty awkwardly balanced as usual though. hopefully it wont be too hard to come up with a way to tone down some of these mechanics. feels like theres a spark here instead of a nothingburger like honeycome

Reactions: Mcgan and AT83

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Okay, dude. Don't fan the argument into just being a flame war. You're only feeding them when they're already overly aggressive.

^
Is what I would say if your account wasn't made 12 minutes ago as just a throwaway to troll people here.

EDIT: Hold up. Deusxxx account is also only about 40 minutes old and they're oddly in sync.
bruhh, everybody can use that argument, i could say those two were one person because they were oddly in sync picking on me or i could say you are using a another account too, i mean i don't blame if you think that because their accounts are created recently but still there are people that defended my argument and were old accounts including you, think whatever you want, i don't want this thing to look like a twitter fight lol.

Sep 21, 2021
"New engine, new engine", wth are you people even talking about? It's Unity. They've been making games on Unity for a long, long time now, it's not like they are lacking a framework. Unless... I'm missing something here?

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Game is fully released, this is not an early access or beta or demo release of a game. If you want to wait you can wait until the universe explodes or implodes I don't care but don't tell me it is "too soon to throw shit".
your answer makes me believe that you just play ilussion games recently, with honey select and koikatsu they were adding content but they took their time, that's why i said it's too soon, with a lazy and pretentious company like Illgames you never know.

They've made an existing tool that wasn't working with this game to work. While that's impressive(to me anyway) I'd be more impressed if they made something new. Something like an entirely new gameplay mod but what you don't understand is the fact that it is hard and very time consuming. That's why I said 99.9% of modders won't even touch this game. But when I say "99.9%" I'm specifically talking about coder dudes. Others can make texture edits and translation mods. But I'd be pleasantly surprised if they ever managed to add entirely new clothes etc without replacing existing ones. That's the "job" of coder dudes but 99.9% of them currently can't do anything due to il2cpp crap. You better pray that 0.1% are willing to go through that crap, because if not, all you'll ever get is going to be nothing more than basic texture edits and translations.
but you are too eager dude, you want modders adding a gameplay mod when the game don't have even three weeks since his launch?, you know that the even the modders in AA2 weren't that fast right? i , i get that this is new engine and maybe it would take some time but like i said we can't say this is impossible to mod , they already created a channel for SVS in the koikatsu discord, so saying that the majority of the modders wouldn't participate or giving a ultimatum by saying that the game isn't compatible with mods is too soon for me personally, they already showed they willing to try, if they can do it or not it's another subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: AT83

CrashBandicuum

Sep 5, 2024
i'm not a multi account, i just created this account to download the game and it was seeing their discussion while i was looking for the link of the translation and i thought that those dudes were acting like a douche and being a bully because I'm not american either and i wouldn't like to someone to laugh at me just for not knowing a meme from their country, i was being sympathetic that's all and a little bit of a douche i admit it sorry if it was overly aggressive lol, the other dude idk about him maybe he's a burner account or someone that jumped to instigate, glad everyone is chill now. sorry for my bad English

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
your answer makes me believe that you just play ilussion games recently, with honey select and koikatsu they were adding content but they took their time, that's why i said it's too soon, with a lazy and pretentious company like Illgames you never know.
I'm sorry, I don't understand your point. Are you telling me to wait years before I "throw shit at it"?

but you are too eager dude, you want modders adding a gameplay mod when the game don't have even three weeks since his launch?, you know that the even the modders in AA2 weren't so fast right? i , i get that this is new engine and maybe it would take some time but like i said we can't say this is impossible to mod , they already created a channel for SVS in the koikatsu discord, so saying that the majority of the modders wouldn't participate or giving a ultimatum by saying that the game isn't compatible with mods is too soon for me personally, they already showed they willing to try, if they can do it or not it's another subject.
I've made bepinex mods for unity games before and I am currently developing a game using unity all by myself, so I know about difficulty of modding and coding. If this game was made with mono backend instead of il2cpp you'd be seeing hundreds if not thousands of mods already. STN would've released a repack for this game with almost everything(including mods ported from previous games) in the same week this game was released.

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
i feel like some of the missing stuff in this game is them trying to streamline the experience rather than them just forgetting or being too lazy to put in. mostly the stuff regarding the small amount of areas (aa2 arguably had too many since characters mostly just hung out in the junctions) and the much speedier relationship progression (since a lot of people who play illusion/illgames games expect to see sex immediately now).

i dont really agree with either decision though, and hopefully the relationship progression can be modded later or maybe they could even add options in an update. i dont think there needs to be too many more areas though. mostly its sad that some of the functional rooms are gone like the semi private rooms and the locker rooms. i think those are the only ones id actually want to see come back. this game feels like if AA2 only had the stair well, second floor hallway, and courtyard

i really like the extra character interaction stuff though. it would be nice if i had to use it more

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
you're awesome i'm impressed
i didn't even want to share my simple charracter i create , because it's too simple
Brother, we starting somewhere to make the character
I just happend to have more time to do it
I'd be honored if you willing to share your card so we can trade each other!

Reactions: whoactuallycares

gabest00

Jun 16, 2021
So hey dudes, Whats the latest translation? Can someone be a sweetie pie link it for me? Appreciate it in advance

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Way too quickly. Tried the game out yesterday, literally without leaving the first location I persuaded the girl to have sex in public. Tried out the NTR playthrough too, got into relationship using guy #1, switched to guy #2 and, without any effort whatsoever, persuaded the girls in relationship to have sex with him. There weren't even any lines, like "nooo, I have a boyfrieeeend", just literally "sure, let's do it!".

Man, this is one boring game, they somehow made the AA2's usual gameplay loop look like paragon of gameplay design in comparison. Looks good, but that's about it. The game's hollow. There's literally nothing to do. Part-time job? What the fuck is even the point of it? There is no currency, no shops, no nothing. It's fun-ish to see NPCs to interact with each other and the option for girl's internal monologue during the H is a good addition, but that's about it. No extra lines for taking different virginities(which were present in AA2), moreover the sex poses(many of which were recycled as I predicted) were duplicated to beef up the list instead of condensing different penetrations in a single pose like Koikatsu did, the girls have absolutely no resistance towards different sex acts(the mechanic that Koikatsu had and which made it fun to finally make the girl "submit", so to say), and I also read here that threesomes are also nothing but recycled poses, and they are not even acknowledged by NPCs in dialogue. The map is really, really small. Oh yeah, and NPCs interrupt you at an incredulous rate to the point where it becomes infuriating, and that's beside the fact that they are equipped with a maphack that allows them to track you down no matter where you are.

And that is only the first look.

This game is good-looking, but it's just a step above of Illusion's usual slop. They've managed to capture the right vibe, but not to make a proper game with proper interactions a sim is supposed to have. I would probably be disappointed in any other case, but since it's Illusion, I kept my expectations low beforehand, so it doesn't sting as much.
Wait, are you telling me that the girls you hit on accept the slightest interaction with another guy? Just like that? Without resisting even a little? At least in AA2 they were more loyal.

pijazo

Apr 13, 2022
How do I fix this relationship status? it says 喧嘩中 "in a quarrel/fight" despite the fact that we can fuck everywhere with no problem (with the exception of my room for some reason) what's even more puzzling is the fact that my character is the one in disagreement, as it says 許さない! "unforgivable!" despite me initiating all of the interactions.

喧嘩中.png

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes