Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Reaper791

Feb 24, 2019
In the Koikatsu Discord (Google literally that and you'll find it) their are already works of Auto-Translation and people are working on making it better and other stuff. If you guys wanna know what's actually going on, you need to join that Discord, because a lot of stuff is not being posted here. People are still using the Rough Translation (which is good), but it's becoming a bit outdated and maybe in a few days, it won't be needed at all. When you join that Discord, SVS (SVS = The name of this game) channels might be hidden for you (like it was for me), so you gotta find those channels yourself. The most important channels are: "SVS" channel, "Mod-Programming" channel and "Mod-Translation" channel. I wouldn't talk in those last 2 channels, as it's for the people that are cooking and know what they're talking about. If you think you can contribute, then I would think it's fine. Hope this helps.
Can't get access to Koikatsu Discord

Sep 21, 2021
I finally played this game and I'm not defending IllGames, but the game just came out. When you think about the base game versions of AA2 and SVS, I gotta go with SVS being better (IMO). Sure, AA2 had some more features, but you also forget some of those came later and with mods. I may be wrong here, but didn't the Teacher and Student thing come later? I feel alot of you guys keep judging SVS based of a Modded AA2, which isn't a fair comparison. If this game doesn't get the same treatment AA2 got, then yes, AA2 is better and I would most likely go back to it, but it's only been a few days man. Modders just were able to get Auto-Translation working not even 24 hrs ago and it still has it's problems. The only BIG thing basic AA2 got over basic SVS if you ask me is the Map, Male VA (which could come later) and traits. I'd say keep expectations in check, but we do have potential of getting a Map Expansion. It sucks when moving to another location, we have to wait in a White Screen, but you can't compare that with AA2 because SVS got more going on with it from the newer animations, to the more 3D environments, newer Models with AA2 mechanics on top of it and just performance related stuff overall. <-- Don't quote me on this stuff, as I only have average knowledge. Anyway, all this stuff about how easy you can have sex, can be fixed as well. These are just my thoughts on it, as everyone has their own perspective and opinions.
They had decades of reviewing their original AA2 concept docs, as well as looking through the "complete" version of AA2 that came out many-many years ago. All they had to do is to copypaste and improve upon it, at least in some ways. Instead, we get the watered down version that maybe gonna get brought up to its original state via DLCs.

They are not novices in game dev, mind you, they are veterans. It's not their first rodeo.
You can say what you want about this, but it's a disgrace no matter how you look at it.

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
I finally played this game and I'm not defending IllGames, but the game just came out. When you think about the base game versions of AA2 and SVS, I gotta go with SVS being better (IMO). Sure, AA2 had some more features, but you also forget some of those came later and with mods. I may be wrong here, but didn't the Teacher and Student thing come later? I feel alot of you guys keep judging SVS based of a Modded AA2, which isn't a fair comparison. If this game doesn't get the same treatment AA2 got, then yes, AA2 is better and I would most likely go back to it, but it's only been a few days man. Modders just were able to get Auto-Translation working not even 24 hrs ago and it still has it's problems. The only BIG thing basic AA2 got over basic SVS if you ask me is the Map, Male VA (which could come later) and traits. I'd say keep expectations in check, but we do have potential of getting a Map Expansion. It sucks when moving to another location, we have to wait in a White Screen, but you can't compare that with AA2 because SVS got more going on with it from the newer animations, to the more 3D environments, newer Models with AA2 mechanics on top of it and just performance related stuff overall. <-- Don't quote me on this stuff, as I only have average knowledge. Anyway, all this stuff about how easy you can have sex, can be fixed as well. These are just my thoughts on it, as everyone has their own perspective and opinions.
And I would agree if not for one thing: SVS has EXTREMELY small amout of original content. SVS is basically a combination of AA2 mechanics and HC graphics. And the game costs 60 dollars and gonna have paid DLCs. If they add some actual gameplay improvement content with those DLCs or their next game will be what AA2 was to AA1, then it would be cool for sure, but I am 99.99% sure, that it won't happen and their next project will be downgraded Koikatsu copypaste at best, and yet another HC like scene viewer with a bunch of recycled poses at worst.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Can't get access to Koikatsu Discord
Whatcha mean by that? I just googled it again myself, after reading this and saw the link there on Reddit. I would post the actual link here, but I just don't know if I'm allowed to do that, which is why I said to just google it.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I finally played this game and I'm not defending IllGames, but the game just came out. When you think about the base game versions of AA2 and SVS, I gotta go with SVS being better (IMO). Sure, AA2 had some more features, but you also forget some of those came later and with mods. I may be wrong here, but didn't the Teacher and Student thing come later? I feel alot of you guys keep judging SVS based of a Modded AA2, which isn't a fair comparison. If this game doesn't get the same treatment AA2 got, then yes, AA2 is better and I would most likely go back to it, but it's only been a few a days man. Modders just were able to get Auto-Translation working not even 24 hrs ago and it still has it's problems. The only BIG thing basic AA2 got over basic SVS if you ask me is the Map, Male VA (which could come later) and traits. I'd say keep expectations in check, but we do have potential of getting a Map Expansion. It sucks when moving to another location, we have to wait in a White Screen, but you can't compare that with AA2 because SVS got more going on with it from the newer animations, to the more 3D environments, newer Models with AA2 mechanics on top of it and just performance related stuff overall. <-- Don't quote me on this stuff, as I only have average knowledge. Anyway, all this stuff about how easy you can have sex, can be fixed as well. These are just my thoughts on it, as everyone has their own perspective and opinions.
Teachers were there from the start, it was stuff like the Skirt Blowing event and the "Everybody let's H" group call that were added afterwards. There's a on the wiki if anybody wants to see how AA2 changed over the months after it came out. Hopefully this game gets even a fraction of that kind of support.

Anyway, it'd be nice to get an expanded options menu soon, like in AA2 and AAX. That'd alleviate my issues with relationship speed, at least.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
They had decades of reviewing their original AA2 concept docs, as well as looking through the "complete" version of AA2 that came out many-many years ago. All they had to do is to copypaste and improve upon it, at least in some ways. Instead, we get the watered down version that maybe gonna get brought up to its original state via DLCs.

They are not novices in game dev, mind you, they are veterans. It's not their first rodeo.
You can say what you want about this, but it's a disgrace no matter how you look at it.
Right, but here's the thing about that. Couldn't we say the same thing for so many other Devs for the games we play now? Ubisoft games come to mind easily, it's nothing new with companies. Another thought: This is Illusion (IllGames) we're talking about right? This doesn't come as a surprise, like it doesn't for other game companies. If you ask me, alot of companies half-ass their games cause they didn't wanna put in the work, while others do it intentionally to provide DLC, when that DLC should've been in the base game to begin with. I would say IllGames is using that exact marketing strategy. It sucks, but not really much we can do about it. Specially when the game wasn't even released for foreigners. I could be easily wrong here and SVS will remain inferior to Modded AA2, but all I'm saying is, it's way too early to fully judge it right now. Btw, I was also one of the guys that said keep expectations low for SVS before it dropped, so I'm once again putting this out: I am not defending them.

Reactions: ezze222 and AT83

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Teachers were there from the start, it was stuff like the Skirt Blowing event and the "Everybody let's H" group call that were added afterwards. There's a on the wiki if anybody wants to see how AA2 changed over the months after it came out. Hopefully this game gets even a fraction of that kind of support.

Anyway, it'd be nice to get an expanded options menu soon, like in AA2 and AAX. That'd alleviate my issues with relationship speed, at least.
Ahh okay, thanks for the correction.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
And I would agree if not for one thing: SVS has EXTREMELY small amout of original content. SVS is basically a combination of AA2 mechanics and HC graphics. And the game costs 60 dollars and gonna have paid DLCs. If they add some actual gameplay improvement content with those DLCs or their next game will be what AA2 was to AA1, then it would be cool for sure, but I am 99.99% sure, that it won't happen and their next project will be downgraded Koikatsu copypaste at best, and yet another HC like scene viewer with a bunch of recycled poses at worst.
Your previous post mentioned alot of stuff that was related to the School like: Cut Class, the Infirmary, locker rooms. I just wanna point out that the game is called: Summer Vacation Scrambled. I don't think the game focus was meant for having School related stuff like that. Me personally, I would've prefer they remade the School from AA2 with what we already have now in SVS. Anyway, instead it got replaced with things more related to the Summer. Knowing that fact, I think I can only agree with what I already said, which is the Map Expansion. Instead of Locker Rooms, their should've been places where you could go inside to change on the Beach, instead of just "Change Clothes". Anyway, Game Mechanics are still there, just not the School Related ones and a few general ones, that I agree with you on it should be in the game, but then that goes right back to what I said before: The game just came out. Even if the Devs didn't add newer, or missing mechanics, Modders can use what we already have to make their own. Woah woah! Why so much sex!? A Mod comes out that lessens it. No Forced Action? A Modder could potentially make that using assets already in the game. Only big thing we have a problem with is the smaller map. This game will 100% fail (IMO) though if Modders can't make these kinda mods, which is much harder to do right now than AA2. We just have to wait and see.

Lun_0

Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone, I want to share my creation. Her name is Saya Ashurat, she is a Vampire (I hope), with the Yandere and Loyalty traits. She doesn't need anyone except you. She has powerful stats, but you can weaken her, and in general, change her as you like, since I customized her body, voice, etc. for myself. Her clothes are also one for all occasions... I hope you like them, comrades! And also, if you find a site with cards for SVK, please let me know. I want to diversify my game with other people's creations)
SV_F_Saya_Ashurat.png

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Honestly I think Artificial Academy 2 was never about NTR.

In AA2 and SVS girls mention having a partner if they have a high virtue and deny having sex. Girls who "cheat" and have low virtue don't mention nothing because I feel like the game makes an understanding that if you are dating an slut, you should expect she laying around the town and even then you can befriend the guy and have threesomes.

So, these games are not that much about cheating, are about swinging and polygamy.

kraivathin

Dec 10, 2019
The sluts are obviously Namaiki, Koakuma, and Yankee plus Innocense (because she got チョロい trait).
Only talking about the default preset characters though.

Speaking of Default presets, the hardest girl is gonna be "Cool" personality for sure.
Couldn't crack that girl... yet XD it's really tough.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Someone will post it here eventual.
True, but it's also for people that wanna know what's going on, as a lot of stuff isn't being posted here. Honestly, OP should really update the post on page 1 with new information, so people won't have to keep asking the same questions here.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
True, but it's also for people that wanna know what's going on, as a lot of stuff isn't being posted here. Honestly, OP should really update the post on page 1 with new information, so people won't have to keep asking the same questions here.
I think once the translation is out this will get an Game Thread instead of this discussion one.

Reactions: -Agito-
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes