Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
It happened once, and it was just that, they stayed playing games and the next scene it was already morning commenting how fun it was.

Pretty wholesome and realistic ngl
What actually causes this version of the interaction btw I only ever got it to trigger once and don't even remember how it happened because any other time it'll just give me the three choices which boots you out afterwards.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
What actually causes this version of the interaction btw I only ever got it to trigger once and don't even remember how it happened because any other time it'll just give me the three choices which boots you out afterwards.
It seems to be a random invitation from the NPC, as I said, it happened once, the rest of the time were eat, study, excercise or "el delicioso"

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ah, update on the DLC outfit situation.
Those who have the preorder bonus codes, must redownload the DLC content, as those have now been updated for Scramble! Summer Vacation.

1725461662489.png

Updated DLC files contains outfit data for both Honey Come and Scramble! Summer Vacation.

1725461807098.png 1725461852881.png

I had neglected to read their official site notification about the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: AT83
Aug 19, 2024
Doesn't work that way, the conversion doesn't magically move the asset files from game to another, it only moves the basic character appearance data from the cards, if the character has DLC outfits, Reaper for example, that data doesn't move over, and the missing cloth pieces gets replaced with default pieces.

View attachment 3999749 View attachment 3999751
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best regards,
decagem.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Agito-
Aug 19, 2024
There won't be official one, so that's why I offer the hand to do some kind of community translation to it, as the game is "japan only", the devs gave me that response through email when I asked about the possibility of adding the DLC outfits from 'Honey Come' to 'Scramble! Summer Vacation', since we can currently convert our character cards, but not transfer the costumes, as far as I know now.
Best, although unfortunate, regards,
decagem.

• Sad
Reactions: AT83 and Shakotruno

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Doesn't work that way, the conversion doesn't magically move the asset files from game to another, it only moves the basic character appearance data from the cards, if the character has DLC outfits, Reaper for example, that data doesn't move over, and the missing cloth pieces gets replaced with default pieces.
I though you just wanted to copy outfit "preset", I know its not going to embed meshes/textures into the card.

In any case, nice to know the problem resolved itself.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
1.0.1 working with Bepinex and AutoTranslator

Translations are still being worked on now that strings can presumably be pulled from AutoTranslator instead of game files :)
Which version of the bepinex il2cpp works with the game, I tried 577, but no dice.
The game just won't start if I have bepinex on the folder, instant CTD.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes