Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
From the post a few pages back that mentioned it...I cannot believe they've taken spanking/whipping out. ILL are a shadow of themselves....

boneknock

Jul 20, 2024
For those who have already played it... in AA2 the girls when they wanted to have sex would look for the player and take them to a secluded place and she would start the scenes. without giving the player any choice. Only until they felt satisfied would they let you go. Is that mechanic in this game?
yes, in fact it even more ferocious than AA2 when girl become addict to sex. let's say after i doing ntr 6 girls and put them into my harem. there is no rest from sex. feel like my character getting gang up from hyenas. to the point that i wonder that my character can die from having too much sex or not. i did try to break up from them but by some reason a scary bgm kick in. may be they try to kill my poor character soon.

boneknock

Jul 20, 2024
In Japanese, we say "Ten people, ten colors".
Everyone has different way of enjoying this game.
I rather prefer to steal a girl from somebody.
I wait with 24 roaster untill some of them get into relationship and then try to steal a girl with 12 roaster.
you better aware with the fact that NTR possible will lead to your character get killed later. since i start NTR 5-6 girls at the same times. i often getting a scary bgm. i already heard about beside from npc can kill you. they also can kill each other too.

Reactions: harapeko

harapeko

Aug 31, 2024
you better aware with the fact that NTR possible will lead to your character get killed later. since i start NTR 5-6 girls at the same times. i often getting a scary bgm. i already heard about beside from npc can kill you. they also can kill each other too.

Only npc who has 心の闇(inner darkness in english?) personality may kill you or other character. So do not apply this personality if you want to be safe.

ejack33

Apr 4, 2019
Can you actually successfully break up a couple having sex? I've made sure my relationship is way higher but they still say they cant decide/want both. But if it's the other way around (me with low points) they have no trouble telling me to fuck off and just keep going. Also why do some guys stop me from talking to a girl every chance he gets but when I have sex with her he just whips it out??? Really curious how anything actually works for someone that never played the old games.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I also found another interesting post on Japanese wiki.
Maximum number of roaster is 24 but you can use 12 roaster as fridge so that you can freeze the relationship with them.
It means once you start with 24, and be in relationship or what so ever with Girl A, then you can limit the roaster to 12 and put Girl A in reserve (fridge) so that your play will no longer affect to Girl A.

Now you can apply this to other way such as;
- Put your target girl's boyfriend in Fridge so that you can...
- Cheats with other girl while putting your girlfriend inside fridge
Welp that's cold, but thanks for that fridge trick, it definitely makes the game more manageable.

Otherwise it can get really annoying since your "partners" seem to be borderline stalkers, they have a GPS on your phone to constantly know where you are and barge into any conversation you try to have with someone else. Time to cool some of them off a bit.

That aside, now that I kinda get how the game is working I tried a new save with only 12 selected characters (including another guy for a change), and it's kinda fun to see how the relationships are building. Being able to change your controlled character is nice too if you want to try to alter specific relationships. Like, one girl seems to hate my guts for some reason (I barely interacted with her but most options are at 0%), but maybe playing as someone else can influence her.

One thing I still don't get is that I regularly have some big prompts in the form of 3 yellow buttons at the bottom (often when time changes, or during some conversations/events), and I have no idea what they mean since they're not translated in my version. Anyone able to share some light on these?

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
Welp that's cold, but thanks for that fridge trick, it definitely makes the game more manageable.

Otherwise it can get really annoying since your "partners" seem to be borderline stalkers, they have a GPS on your phone to constantly know where you are and barge into any conversation you try to have with someone else. Time to cool some of them off a bit.

That aside, now that I kinda get how the game is working I tried a new save with only 12 selected characters (including another guy for a change), and it's kinda fun to see how the relationships are building. Being able to change your controlled character is nice too if you want to try to alter specific relationships. Like, one girl seems to hate my guts for some reason (I barely interacted with her but most options are at 0%), but maybe playing as someone else can influence her.

One thing I still don't get is that I regularly have some big prompts in the form of 3 yellow buttons at the bottom (often when time changes, or during some conversations/events), and I have no idea what they mean since they're not translated in my version. Anyone able to share some light on these?
it's like the same option as AA2's, the left side is like hard or heavy, middle is normal, and right is soft or light

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
I absolutely can't figure out how Plead interaction works in terms of probability of NPC using it. I give them different traits in different cobinations (Scheming + Pervert, Scheming + Darknesss of heart, Scheming + Carnivorous...), I try different relations (max love, max hate, neutral...). NPCs just don't use those interactions. In like 3 hours of gameplay, when I specifically create the best environment for it, it's been only two times NPC actually used it (so that confirms that they actually can use them), but it was used in completely different circumstances (one was in max love level relationship, the other in neutral. npcs had different traits also). That's pretty much the only thing I can't figure out in this game.

Last edited:

harapeko

Aug 31, 2024
I absolutely can't figure out how Plead interaction works in terms of probability of NPC using it. I give them different traits in different cobinations (Scheming + Pervert, Scheming + Darknesss of heart, Scheming + Carnivorous...), I try different relations (max love, max hate, neutral...). NPCs just don't use those interactions. In like 3 hours of gameplay, when I specifically create the best environment for it, it's been only two times NPC actually used it (so that confirms that they actually can use them), but it was used in completely different circumstances (one was in max love level relationship, the other in neutral. npcs had different traits also). That's pretty much the only thing I can't figure out in this game.
Well I am using "腹黒" (plead?) for my playing character, but you need to witness the target‘s dirty secret like she or he is hugged/kissed with somebody else while in relationship or musterbating in public.
So if you have girlfriend or boyfriend and hugged with somebody who has "腹黒" (plead), it will be triggerd.

Reactions: RossoX

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Well I am using "腹黒" (plead?) for my playing character, but you need to witness the target‘s dirty secret like she or he is hugged/kissed with somebody else while in relationship or musterbating in public.
So if you have girlfriend or boyfriend and hugged with somebody who has "腹黒" (plead), it will be triggerd.
No, I know how to unlock the ability to use it. I can't figure out what influences the probability of NPC actually using it.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Google translate's camera says:

Left button: Thorough activity/conversation

Right button: normal activity/conversation

Middleton button: slight activity/conversation

For what I could understand, it changes how much time it consumes and how much change the values of NPCs towards your character

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
For what I could understand, it changes how much time it consumes and how much change the values of NPCs towards your character
I'd assume it also probably determines how likely the interaction is to not have a bad outcome too if it's anything like it was in AA2.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes