Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Stoyck

Nov 8, 2019
Hello, I only get a list of numbers after unpacking a file using AssetStudio, how do I turn these numbers into strings?
View attachment 3993342
So basically you copy all the numbers and put it into a bytearray in python ans then i used the .decode("utf-8,errors="ignore) to get the entire string, but watch out it's not only the dialogue string there are important things for the game, only modify what's inside the quotation marks ( the 227, 128, 140, gives "「" and 227, 128, 141, gives " 」 ") But it's really tedious, i think
joka1337 has a better process than mine tbh, and sorry for late reply, i had and still have no internet at home

Reactions: tsukikansen

Stoyck

Nov 8, 2019
:D oh god, people. I still keep hearing the remulator stories here, they aren't necessary at all. you go to the search bar on the bottom left of your PC and look for regional settings. then you set the country and region (japan) in the upper window and the regional format (japan) in the lower window and voila, you can do everything without any problems and your language on the PC remains your national language.
View attachment 3994506 :D sorry looks a bit funny its a google translated image
I don't know for other but using this made my AA2 bugged, no low poly and all, had to revert to default and use Remulator, but if you don't have AA2 that's a go-to for sure

S U B S T I T U T E

Mar 22, 2017
I don't know if there's 3P dialogue for futa characters but it does seem like futa characters might have dialogue acknowledging that they have a dick. When I ended a scene with a futa character where she was the only one who orgasmed one of partial translations shared here had her say something like "I really let out a lot" but obviously that could just be a mistranslation of her saying she came a lot.
Yes, i'm pretty sure Futa characters have dialogue relating to them having a penis. I haven't really checked but it sounded like at least one of the personalities did so I assume they all do

Chimera38

Jul 15, 2021
Man got this game this morning and it very much is close to AA2, can't wait what the futur holds for this game...Clothes, personalities, Maker and breast physics improovments...i can see it now. :)

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
For those who have already played it... in AA2 the girls when they wanted to have sex would look for the player and take them to a secluded place and she would start the scenes. without giving the player any choice. Only until they felt satisfied would they let you go. Is that mechanic in this game?

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
For those who have already played it... in AA2 the girls when they wanted to have sex would look for the player and take them to a secluded place and she would start the scenes. without giving the player any choice. Only until they felt satisfied would they let you go. Is that mechanic in this game?
They take you to secluded places and you cant avoid sex, but you can control the scene yourself and exit anytime you want.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
There was a tell, they'd be blushing when asking you to follow. It was hard to tell with Harsh and Quiet, though.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
That wasn't really in base AA2 that was something added with modules in the modded versions later on, in the base game they'd just take you to a secluded area like you described but then a normal sex scene where the player has total control would play out rather than one where the ai is in control.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Unlike AA, their relationships advances too fast that anyone could get banged or dated each other after half a day. Need some addon-ish like AAX to slow them down.
This is just my subjective experience with npc behavior but the ai also seems to have a slight bias to want to interact with characters that recently positively interacted with them which really exasperates this. For example once there was an npc I never interacted with who also never bothered my character for like a 2 week long in-game save but after cheering her up and having a single positive conversation she started to seek my pc out the rest of that day.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently the game has a sort of sex compatibility or something
The more you have sex with the same person, more positions and variations open up
I was wooing this girl then I suddenly gonna sex her I noticed that the Climax bar increased a bit and whenever both are close to climaxing the animation changed to a more lovely one
Missionary her legs locks around the dude, handholdingbut then Another problem has arised. Whenever your sex compatibility is high with any girl you cant cum outside anymore they literally hold you down to creampie
Refer to AA2 wiki, same concept

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I also found another interesting post on Japanese wiki.
Maximum number of roaster is 24 but you can use 12 roaster as fridge so that you can freeze the relationship with them.
It means once you start with 24, and be in relationship or what so ever with Girl A, then you can limit the roaster to 12 and put Girl A in reserve (fridge) so that your play will no longer affect to Girl A.

Now you can apply this to other way such as;
- Put your target girl's boyfriend in Fridge so that you can...
- Cheats with other girl while putting your girlfriend inside fridge
This is going to be huge help. Now every girl that interrupts me going to be banished to the shadow realm the next day.

Well, except motherly miko, she is just too sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: AT83 and harapeko

sieunhanvietnam

Aug 24, 2018
This is just my subjective experience with npc behavior but the ai also seems to have a slight bias to want to interact with characters that recently positively interacted with them which really exasperates this. For example once there was an npc I never interacted with who also never bothered my character for like a 2 week long in-game save but after cheering her up and having a single positive conversation she started to seek my pc out the rest of that day.

It's like turning on the 5x-10x relationship boost in AAX, really. Still remember that it took at least 5-7 days to get from "Don't know" to "I think I like them" in AA, normal virtue, ofc. :ROFLMAO:

harapeko

Aug 31, 2024
This is going to be huge help. Now every girl that interrupts me going to be banished to the shadow realm the next day.

Well, except motherly miko, she is just too sweet.
In Japanese, we say "Ten people, ten colors".
Everyone has different way of enjoying this game.
I rather prefer to steal a girl from somebody.
I wait with 24 roaster untill some of them get into relationship and then try to steal a girl with 12 roaster.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes