Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
you can grab the rough translation here, just about 10-15 pages back, or you can use the search bar to find it

Dimyell

Mar 11, 2022
There is an unfinished translation mod in the discord server already. It's probably gonna be finished soon.
Where do I find the discord? Or is the the generalist Illusion one?
you can grab the rough translation here, just about 10-15 pages back, or you can use the search bar to find it
I have the file, but i'm not sure where in my Summer Vacation i'm supposed to put it.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I swear the game seems to explicitly program the ai to swarm a map sometimes. Like multiple times I've taken a character into the cafe because only two of my 24 characters work there(said character has 3 lovers so I'm trying to avoid them interrupting) only for half the roster to suddenly decide to come in to talk with each other, like they aren't even doing the eat interaction just the basic talk one.
Just like in AA2, everyone knows where is everyone. If they like them, they will stay close to them and interrupt(jealously). Possibly this is the major fault both games have, l don't know in game design details, how that can be fixed. l remember how almost all the class was stalking me in AA2 due to how popular l was. l had to force "no interruptions" setting sometimes. There needs to be a smart way of minimizing interruptions, like an ability on cooldown or just a setting. Most of the interruptions are useless, they just halt the interaction, the good ones let you 3P or have a funny fight.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Just like in AA2, everyone knows where is everyone. If they like them, they will stay close to them and interrupt(jealously). Possibly this is the major fault both games have, l don't know in game design details, how that can be fixed. l remember how almost all the class was stalking me in AA2 due to how popular l was. l had to force "no interruptions" setting sometimes. There needs to be a smart way of minimizing interruptions, like an ability on cooldown or just a setting. Most of the interruptions are useless, they just halt the interaction, the good ones let you 3P or have a funny fight.
I was just thinking today, this game should have Mass Hold Person spell to freeze everyone in the room except the person you are trying to woo.

Dimyell

Mar 11, 2022
This was my mine gripe. It'd be a lot better if it worked so people only find you if they A: Saw you enroute to a location or B: Are in a nearby area. It's a shame to hear it's the same as AA2 in this regard.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Did you check about Futa? Or it is the same as female when it comes to game checking?
Futa is counted as female. I was able to trigger Male/Futa/Female 3P and it allowed both the FFM and MMF sex positions (nice).

I am currently trying all futa and futa/futa/female, but haven't been able to trigger it. I suspect because futa isn't a gender but a tag for female characters, 3p might not be possible with only futa characters as there's no all female 3p afaik. I'll try a bit more but I suspect you need a male. I hope I'm wrong. Probably something fixable with mods once people figure it out though.

In other news, a character with the "evil" trait can actually suggest a threesome when conditions are met. So there's another way to trigger it.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Futa is counted as female. I was able to trigger Male/Futa/Female 3P and it allowed both the FFM and MMF sex positions (nice).

I am currently trying all futa and futa/futa/female, but haven't been able to trigger it. I suspect because futa isn't a gender but a tag for female characters, 3p might not be possible with only futa characters as there's no all female 3p afaik. I'll try a bit more but I suspect you need a male. I hope I'm wrong. Probably something fixable with mods once people figure it out though.

In other news, a character with the "evil" trait can actually suggest a threesome when conditions are met. So there's another way to trigger it.
How can the evil character suggest it? When and how to easily reach to that point? l want the easiest way(and shortest) to have a 3p. Shame there is not FFF but at least, with the M, they can be futa in place of M. Just want to see if the dialogue changes to acknowledge she is a futa or the other characters saying something.
Well, hoping for subtitles next.
And also, how many personalities are the same as AA2? l mean, same voice actress. l remember "playful" being the MVP for AA2 and the tomboy one

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Damn, we really lost quite a lot from HoneyCome, namely:
1. Prone Bone and Legs on Shoulders Missionary.
2. Side by side HJ, "reach around" HJ, lying together HJ ( :mad: ).
3. Spanking and bondage (don't care personally, but fact).
4. Female-led standing, with one leg wrapped around (how come they have female-led variations of several others, but not this one?:mad:) Room Girl had even better one, where girl had the guy against the wall.
5. 69 and other mutual stuff.

Although we have real chair variations of HJ/BJ/Paizuri, where the guy is the one sitting on the chair.

Hoping for future updates to add missing ones back...

Reactions: 991207z and RossoX

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
And also, how many personalities are the same as AA2? l mean, same voice actress. l remember "playful" being the MVP for AA2 and the tomboy one
Motherly also voiced Sweet in AA2. The only other voice actress I saw that's worked with Illusion before was Normal, who also voiced Timid/Scaredy Cat in HS2.

Does the game use colors to show what kind of sexual orientation they have? AA2 had it, but here? l don't know if it is clear enough. First time playing AA2, l instantly knew who wanted what.
ALso hilarious. In this the goblin slayer spin off beach episode? Where is the priestess?
It doesn't use colors, but it does tell you if you go to the "Go To Meet" menu. The one underneath the map button.

Sep 21, 2021
Damn, we really lost quite a lot from HoneyCome, namely:
1. Prone Bone and Legs on Shoulders Missionary.
2. Side by side HJ, "reach around" HJ, lying together HJ ( :mad: ).
3. Spanking and bondage (don't care personally, but fact).
4. Female-led standing, with one leg wrapped around (how come they have female-led variations of several others, but not this one?:mad:) Room Girl had even better one, where girl had the guy against the wall.
5. 69 and other mutual stuff.

Although we have real chair variations of HJ/BJ/Paizuri, where the guy is the one sitting on the chair.

Hoping for future updates to add missing ones back...
I bet they are going to add the "new" poses via DLCs.
The fucking nerve of these guys, I swear:HideThePain:

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
How can the evil character suggest it? When and how to easily reach to that point? l want the easiest way(and shortest) to have a 3p. Shame there is not FFF but at least, with the M, they can be futa in place of M. Just want to see if the dialogue changes to acknowledge she is a futa or the other characters saying something.
You have to be able to have a threesome, so everyone needs to be a partner and have had sex with each other. Then get both horny. With luck the evil character will run up and instead of asking for sex will ask for a threesome with [name of other partner].

Sex dialogue is not translated so I don't know if there's any special futa dialogue or not.

gabest00

Jun 16, 2021
Apparently the game has a sort of sex compatibility or something
The more you have sex with the same person, more positions and variations open up
I was wooing this girl then I suddenly gonna sex her I noticed that the Climax bar increased a bit and whenever both are close to climaxing the animation changed to a more lovely one
Missionary her legs locks around the dude, handholdingbut then Another problem has arised. Whenever your sex compatibility is high with any girl you cant cum outside anymore they literally hold you down to creampie

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes