Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
how do dates work?
Searching "BBQ" might help on this thread, but the answer is:

Sunday Noon (second period) at Riverside, on the announce tab/public invitation tab there will open a new option right below the... "invite to sex"? Square and automatically will start the event with everyone you invited to date.

In case it was an NPC who made the invitation, it will be the NPC who'll start the event

Reactions: Reaper791

Synergo

Jul 10, 2017
for those who suffering freeze issue, I found the below comment on Japanese wiki which might help you.

------------below comment from Japanese wiki translated by deepl----------------------

MD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor frequently freezes and won't play games, so I contacted the official and they said “try this and report back” and I tried it and it stopped dropping, so I'm sharing it with you just in case.

I tried this and it didn't fail. Sukuranburu.

(2) After the game starts up
Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Esc” on your keyboard.

(3) Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Esc” on your keyboard.
Select “Detail” from the menu on the left side of the screen.

4) When “Details” opens, find “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe”. 5) Select “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe”.

⑤ Click “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe” with the right mouse button.

⑥ Select “Relationship Settings” from the menu that appears.

When “Processor Relationships” opens, uncheck all odd-numbered CPUs displayed as “CPU1,” “CPU3,” “CPU5,” “CPU7,” “CPU9,” and so on.
 *The number of CPUs varies depending on the computer.

⑧ Select “OK” and try running the game.
 Please report the result as “Odd number”.

ix.
Go back to “⑦” and check only “CPU0,” “CPU1,” “CPU2,” and “CPU3” and uncheck all other items.

⑩ Select “OK” and try the game operation.
 Please report this result as “4 CPUs”. -- [hnpgCz4hCfQ] 2024-09-02 (Mon) 23:54:31New!
I've been using the “4 CPUs” option for a while now, and I've been able to play the game normally. I was told to send the results of this and the system information and game logs, so I did, so hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I had this problem, restricting the process to only even cores didn't work, but restricting it to only 2 out of the 12 I have solved it (I played 1.5h without crash, at least). I tried with only one core, but it was too laggy, while 2 cores where perfect. Thanks for finding and sharing this.

Reactions: AT83

Arleth

Jan 21, 2019
for those who suffering freeze issue, I found the below comment on Japanese wiki which might help you.

------------below comment from Japanese wiki translated by deepl----------------------

MD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor frequently freezes and won't play games, so I contacted the official and they said “try this and report back” and I tried it and it stopped dropping, so I'm sharing it with you just in case.

4) When “Details” opens, find “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe”. 5) Select “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe”.

When “Processor Relationships” opens, uncheck all odd-numbered CPUs displayed as “CPU1,” “CPU3,” “CPU5,” “CPU7,” “CPU9,” and so on.

ix.
Go back to “⑦” and check only “CPU0,” “CPU1,” “CPU2,” and “CPU3” and uncheck all other items.

Please report this result as “4 CPUs”. -- [hnpgCz4hCfQ] 2024-09-02 (Mon) 23:54:31New!
I've been using the “4 CPUs” option for a while now, and I've been able to play the game normally. I was told to send the results of this and the system information and game logs, so I did, so hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Thanks, it worked for me.

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
heyho I tried to insert card frames and background images for character creation but the game doesn't recognize them.. is it correct that I put them under cardframe in UserData? o_O

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
heyho I tried to insert card frames and background images for character creation but the game doesn't recognize them.. is it correct that I put them under cardframe in UserData? o_O
Are those from HoneyCome? if so then you must have to put them on the Convert folder, go to the game editor and overwrite the card to make it compatible

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
Are those from HoneyCome? if so then you must have to put them on the Convert folder, go to the game editor and overwrite the card to make it compatible
its a frame not a card a background png. but thanks for the reply. after a long break time i open my image editing program and played around a bit. i'll probably insert the frames and such externally.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I swear the game seems to explicitly program the ai to swarm a map sometimes. Like multiple times I've taken a character into the cafe because only two of my 24 characters work there(said character has 3 lovers so I'm trying to avoid them interrupting) only for half the roster to suddenly decide to come in to talk with each other, like they aren't even doing the eat interaction just the basic talk one.

boneknock

Jul 20, 2024
same here
putting it on my SSD made it crash less, but it still does
nahhh SSD normally won't do any thing about bug any way. since it only let's you load game faster. did you apply file "[haro]+SS+Registry+Fixer.bat" that came with game (only available with Girlcelly released.) yet ? and do not forget to apply all patch that came with it (there are 2 file. one of them is a pre-order bonus, when another one is v.1.01 update with bonus costume.). still zero freeze nor crash even running on an old 2tb hdd.

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
nahhh SSD normally won't do any thing about bug any way. since it only let's you load game faster. did you apply file "[haro]+SS+Registry+Fixer.bat" that came with game (only available with Girlcelly released.) yet ? and do not forget to apply all patch that came with it (there are 2 file. one of them is a pre-order bonus, when another one is v.1.01 update with bonus costume.). still zero freeze nor crash even running on an old 2tb hdd.
i m so happy that i buy the game normaly. untill now not a single freeze or crash. sometime when i use a trainer i need to restart the game after i shut off the trainer but thats normal i think. but my game running perfectly.

Sep 3, 2019
Every time you enter the main menu it sends 2 requests to upcheck.illgames.jp thought HTTPS tunnel, they have slightly different parameters (namely, client reports language=1 and language=0, so I suspect they have English release for Steam in the works or something), but the server's response to both is identical. I expect modders to patch that, so don't want to bother too much, but if they suddenly IP block everything outside of Japan then there may be a less handy solution...
Oh I see, thx for the info, so they collect information of who access the server through language flag (JP locale or not), added with IP address info. So yeah obviously they're preparing for Steam release.

But still, the problem is that the game won't open if you're offline/can't connect to the server. So if they flip the switch and block foreign IP address then we're all screwed. I hope modder can prioritize their attention to this matter.

Reactions: Boy Jakol

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
same here
putting it on my SSD made it crash less, but it still does
the fix has been posted on the KK discord. Tested it and it works, from totally random crash to 0 crashes now even on my HDD
The issue is the game doesn't run well when more than 4 CPU cores, so turning them off helps.

Some guy provided the string for the batch file
start /AFFINITY F SamabakeScramble.exe

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
the fix has been posted on the KK discord. Tested it and it works, from totally random crash to 0 crashes now even on my HDD
The issue is the game doesn't run well when more than 4 CPU cores, so turning them off helps.

Some guy provided the string for the batch file
start /AFFINITY F SamabakeScramble.exe
Running all 8 cores w/o crashes so far

Reactions: whoactuallycares

Pimpim

May 13, 2017

ix.

I used core 2,4,6,8 and now the games works perfectly. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes