Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

CBBurak

May 12, 2024
Anyone got the game translated? Im having a hard time trying to start it, like I press on the 2nd option and it simply gets stuck on a white screen , if I press the first option I can't select any options.

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
:D oh god, people. I still keep hearing the remulator stories here, they aren't necessary at all. you go to the search bar on the bottom left of your PC and look for regional settings. then you set the country and region (japan) in the upper window and the regional format (japan) in the lower window and voila, you can do everything without any problems and your language on the PC remains your national language.
set up.PNG :D sorry looks a bit funny its a google translated image

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
I just bought uncensored SamabakeScramble mods from this guy 邪神モッコス教団'.

whoever wants can support him.

I spent my money and want to share it with you, with those who need it)
Man, I just went through the readme files... Shit gave me a throwback to the HongFire days with that "IDs in use" speak :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
So... what's the progress on cracking the game's always online protection? The game is unplayable if you're offline, and while it seems that everyone can connect to the server right now, it's only a matter of time before Illgames started to revoke access to non-paying customer or blocking access to everyone coming from foreign IP address. Even some VPN Japanese IP address is also blocked if we look back at Illusion Games website draconian block measures years ago.

Really hope someone can look at this seriously. You can get excited about the modding prospect all you want, but if the banhammer comes it will all become naught.
We're going to be waiting a bit since theyre busy going through then mod stuff first.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
So... what's the progress on cracking the game's always online protection? The game is unplayable if you're offline, and while it seems that everyone can connect to the server right now, it's only a matter of time before Illgames started to revoke access to non-paying customer or blocking access to everyone coming from foreign IP address. Even some VPN Japanese IP address is also blocked if we look back at Illusion Games website draconian block measures years ago.

Really hope someone can look at this seriously. You can get excited about the modding prospect all you want, but if the banhammer comes it will all become naught.
Unless they put online checks to every corner of the game it is probably going to be easy to crack(just a guess). By the way, this is the first time I'm hearing about this game having "online protection". Are you sure it actually exists?

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
Trait Text and Rough Translations
チョロイ - 相手を好きになりやすくなります 熱血友情 - 相手との友情になり熱くなります
男性苦手 - 男性が苦手になります 女性苦手 - 女性が苦手になります
チャーム - 異性に好かれやすくなりますが同性に嫌われやすくなります。 侠気 - 同性との絆が強くなります。
ミーハー - 感受性が豊かになります。 素直 - 相手の行動や評価に流されやすくなります。
前向き - テンションが上がりやすくなります 照れ屋 - 恥ずかしがりやすくなります
ヤキモチ - 嫉妬しやすくなります。 豆腐精神 - 落ち込みやすくなります
スケベ - スケベになります 真面目 - 真面目な行動を取りやすくなります
平常心 - 平常心が強くなります 神經質 - 他人の物事に敏感になります。
直情的 - 気分の振れ幅が大きくなります。 ぼややん - ぼーっとしやすくなり、相手の嫌味に鈍くなります。
短気 - 怒りやすくなります 肉食系 - 欲望に積極的になります。
草食系 - 欲望に消極的になります。 世話焼き - 世話をした相手を好きになりやすくなります
まとめ役 - みんなでする行動を取りやすくなります 筋肉愛 - 運動が好きになり、また体力が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。
お喋り - 話す事が好きになり、また話術が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。 ハラペコ - 食べる事が好きになり、また生活が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。
勤勉 - 勉強が好きになり、また学力が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。 恋愛腦 - 恋愛に関わる行動を取りやすくなります。
一方的 - 自分からの行動に満足しやすくなり、相手からの行動に満足しにくくなります。 一途 - 恋人を2人以上作らなくなり、またその恋人に対してより好きになりやすくなります。
優柔不断 - 複数に選択を迫られた時に曖昧な判断をしやすくなります。 腹黑 - 腹黒い行動をしやすくなります
世渡り上手 - 人を好きかれやすい行動を取りやすくなります 勤劳 - 仕事に従順になります。
奔放 - 場の雰囲気を気にせずに自分のしたい事をします。 M気質 - 普通なら嫌がる事に喜びを感じるようになります。
心の闇 - 恋人に対して愛情深くなりますがその分憎しみ深くもなりやすいので、相手をするには注意が必要です。 鈍感 - 相手の質問を聞きそびれる事で第三の選択肢を選ぶ事が出来ます。
節穴 - 視野が狭くなり、相手を認識し辛くなります。 強運 - 不慮の事故が起きた際に持前の強運でなんとか出来るかもしれません。

Easy - More easily falls in love with others Friendly - More easily becomes friends with others
Androphobic - Bad with men Gynophobic - Bad with women
Charm - Gain favor with opposite sex, same sex interactions are more difficult Chivalrous - Gains favor with same sex
Trendy - Mood changes more easily Honest - Easily influenced by others
Positive - More easily relieves tension Shy - More easily embarassed
Jealous - More easily becomes jealous Weak Spirited - More easily depressed
Horny - Becomes Horny Serious - Will act more earnestly
Calm - More calm Sensitive - More sensitive to others
Impulsive - Large mood swings Absent minded - Will not notice other people's mood
Hot Headed - More easily angered Carnivore - More open with sexual desires
Herbivorous - More passive with sexual desires Caring - Will gain affection for those they take care of
Mediator - Will call for more group actions Muscle lover - Likes to exercise, increased affection to those with high strength stats
Chatty - Likes to talk, increased affection to those with high conversation stat Hungry - Loves to eat, increased affection to those with high lifestyle stat
Studious - Likes to study, increased affection to those with higher intelligence stat Romantic - Acts more lovingly
Selfish - More pleased by own action, angers others Devoted - Will not have more than one lover, gais affection for lover more easily
Indecisive - Will give vague answers when asked to choose Schemer - Will act shady
Worldly - Will take actions favourable with others Diligent - Will work obediently
Wild - Will act on own without concern for surroundings Masochist - Will gain happiness from aggressive actions
Dark Heart - Will be affectionate, but can be violent, be careful with them Insensitive - Has a third option when answering other's questions
Blind - Has tunnel vision, poor recognition of others Lucky - May get lucky if the unforeseen happens
Thanks mate,
where do i put this again..?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Anyone got the game translated? Im having a hard time trying to start it, like I press on the 2nd option and it simply gets stuck on a white screen , if I press the first option I can't select any options.
You need to set your FORMAT from regional settings to Japanese, or it will whitescreen like that.

FancyName01

Jul 17, 2020
I can't get Locale Remulator to fully work. I flat out don't understand what is going wrong.

It is installed. I right click the game's .exe, go to the Local Remulator x64 tab, and click the Run in Japanese (admin) option. The game successfully loads.

I start a new save and suffer through the class tutorial for the billionth time. I click a gender for the character creator and am greeted with a white screen and a loading logo in the bottom white corner. If I click anything, the game crashes. If I wait, the game crashes.

If I have to go and set my computer region and regional format to Japanese, what the fuck is the point of using the Locale Remulator? Am I missing something?

Edit: Never mind. It was a bad translation patch. Issue resolved.

Last edited:

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
:D oh god, people. I still keep hearing the remulator stories here, they aren't necessary at all. you go to the search bar on the bottom left of your PC and look for regional settings. then you set the country and region (japan) in the upper window and the regional format (japan) in the lower window and voila, you can do everything without any problems and your language on the PC remains your national language.
View attachment 3994506 :D sorry looks a bit funny its a google translated image
I personally prefer to not do that and just use Remulator. Other people might as well, so I don't think it's "all" about people not knowing about that method.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Just to let you know guys, I'm currently editing the tutorials, these are 16 images with a lot of text, also I need to work on my game so, I will work on it a page at the time, hopefully finishing before the week ends.

These are the last textures pending to be translated, so, after I finish this, everything regarding to untranslated textures would be done~
19189184198498.PNG

Sep 3, 2019
Unless they put online checks to every corner of the game it is probably going to be easy to crack(just a guess). By the way, this is the first time I'm hearing about this game having "online protection". Are you sure it actually exists?
Not in the sense of Denuvo, but the fact that the game refuse to play when you don't have internet connection/can't connect to the server at all is the indication of that protection, so to speak.

So here's some of the protection "hassle" that the game impose that made the games unplayable that I have gathered from my own experience and others in this thread:
1. The games just hung-up when the logo appears (when the game doing first attempt to connect to the server) when you can't connect to the server.
2. The game's hung up / white-screened when trying to do something after you can connect to the server, but you don't change region to Japan or not using Locale Remulator.
3. The games throwing an error when your PC is offline, along the lines of "can't establish connection to the server" and gives you option to retry or quit the game.

I don't know if the games need to always connect to the server or only check the connection at the beginnings. I hope it doesn't behave like Denuvo with many random checks throughout the game. One thing for sure is, for now, it doesn't check the license afaik, that's why every copy of the games, pirated or not, can connect to the server right now.

And even if the games don't check the license, they can pull the plugs on foreign IP address connections, making the games unplayable (but white-listed IP address of their foreign buyer) for foreign pirate. They already have the experience of this things before, if anyone remember when AI shoujo first launch, foreigner pirate can access their character/card uploader server, but overtime they close the hole and foreign IP address can no longer access the server, only local JP IP address is permitted.

This might sound like I'm too worried, and maybe Illgames team is oh so benevolence that they permit thousands of foreign pirates access their server for free and everything is well and all. But yeah, we're talking about the same Illusion Games teams and people here. I just hope that there isn't any complicated checks and knowledgeable people can patch this as soon as possible.

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
I personally prefer to not do that and just use Remulator. Other people might as well, so I don't think it's "all" about people not knowing about that method.
yeah for me it's the more relaxed method without having to right click and select an emulator

Reactions: -Agito-

FancyName01

Jul 17, 2020
The random crashes are too much for me. Can't even make it through a full in-game day.

Guessing it is the translation patch again. I give up

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes