Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hey mates !

Personally , i would like better character customization but we have to work with what there is , anyway i try to make my chars more or less according to my taste.

This time i want to share one of my OCs with u guys, also want to thank the people who work to translate or improve this game and make it more enjoyable. (y)

Gior_capt1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
I have the exactly same issue. Maybe is something related to Remulator. Sometimes I can play without a problem, but the issue appears when I'm in the best part
3900x, 7900xtx, 64gb ram. Load times are short and playing with average 170fps. Game crashes most random places out in the world. No issues starting or running the game at all but games just freezes. It can take 2 minutes or 10 minutes.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
so... from now we know that mmf and ffm exist. but no one know how to trigger it right?
As for MFF, i had them all in relationship (partner) with each other F1F2 MF1 MF2, all relationship point must at max, and all of the must had intercourse at least once with each other, and the 3P option will appears when u interrup or get interrupted
As for MMF i had no idea how

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
3900x, 7900xtx, 64gb ram. Load times are short and playing with average 170fps. Game crashes most random places out in the world. No issues starting or running the game at all but games just freezes. It can take 2 minutes or 10 minutes.
I have Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB Ram DDR4, SSD and RTX 2060 Super 8GB. Yesterday I played like 2 hours without a problem, but executing the Remulator editor as administrator. I don't know if it was the fix. I'm going to play it later to see if the problem is solved

I'm playing with only 3 Characters, I started with 6 but I switch to 3 to see what happend

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
As for MFF, i had them all in relationship (partner) with each other F1F2 MF1 MF2, all relationship point must at max, and all of the must had intercourse at least once with each other, and the 3P option will appears when u interrup or get interrupted
As for MMF i had no idea how
i did that but still the third mate get mad and nothing happen, how know if i have the max relationship? everyone have as partner everyone but nothing

Sep 3, 2019
So... what's the progress on cracking the game's always online protection? The game is unplayable if you're offline, and while it seems that everyone can connect to the server right now, it's only a matter of time before Illgames started to revoke access to non-paying customer or blocking access to everyone coming from foreign IP address. Even some VPN Japanese IP address is also blocked if we look back at Illusion Games website draconian block measures years ago.

Really hope someone can look at this seriously. You can get excited about the modding prospect all you want, but if the banhammer comes it will all become naught.

Reactions: 991207z

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Translation patch update:
- Applied GPT-4o translations provided by Heliosaurus
- Added relationship status translations

Eh, it's just a matter of downloading and copying it to the game folder, right? And replacing it when it asks. Because when you start the game, the Start Menu is still in Japanese. Or doesn't it translate that? Thanks :)

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
i just did this but nothing pls help what am i doing wrong? the guys keep getting mad
Actually official manual that was previously mentioned here says a bit otherwise:
With the google translate help it says the same conditions for both FMF and MFM, and apparently you can be the one to interfere into what two NPCs have started too:

ownasideline66

Oct 17, 2017
Trait Text and Rough Translations
チョロイ - 相手を好きになりやすくなります 熱血友情 - 相手との友情になり熱くなります
男性苦手 - 男性が苦手になります 女性苦手 - 女性が苦手になります
チャーム - 異性に好かれやすくなりますが同性に嫌われやすくなります。 侠気 - 同性との絆が強くなります。
ミーハー - 感受性が豊かになります。 素直 - 相手の行動や評価に流されやすくなります。
前向き - テンションが上がりやすくなります 照れ屋 - 恥ずかしがりやすくなります
ヤキモチ - 嫉妬しやすくなります。 豆腐精神 - 落ち込みやすくなります
スケベ - スケベになります 真面目 - 真面目な行動を取りやすくなります
平常心 - 平常心が強くなります 神經質 - 他人の物事に敏感になります。
直情的 - 気分の振れ幅が大きくなります。 ぼややん - ぼーっとしやすくなり、相手の嫌味に鈍くなります。
短気 - 怒りやすくなります 肉食系 - 欲望に積極的になります。
草食系 - 欲望に消極的になります。 世話焼き - 世話をした相手を好きになりやすくなります
まとめ役 - みんなでする行動を取りやすくなります 筋肉愛 - 運動が好きになり、また体力が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。
お喋り - 話す事が好きになり、また話術が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。 ハラペコ - 食べる事が好きになり、また生活が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。
勤勉 - 勉強が好きになり、また学力が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。 恋愛腦 - 恋愛に関わる行動を取りやすくなります。
一方的 - 自分からの行動に満足しやすくなり、相手からの行動に満足しにくくなります。 一途 - 恋人を2人以上作らなくなり、またその恋人に対してより好きになりやすくなります。
優柔不断 - 複数に選択を迫られた時に曖昧な判断をしやすくなります。 腹黑 - 腹黒い行動をしやすくなります
世渡り上手 - 人を好きかれやすい行動を取りやすくなります 勤劳 - 仕事に従順になります。
奔放 - 場の雰囲気を気にせずに自分のしたい事をします。 M気質 - 普通なら嫌がる事に喜びを感じるようになります。
心の闇 - 恋人に対して愛情深くなりますがその分憎しみ深くもなりやすいので、相手をするには注意が必要です。 鈍感 - 相手の質問を聞きそびれる事で第三の選択肢を選ぶ事が出来ます。
節穴 - 視野が狭くなり、相手を認識し辛くなります。 強運 - 不慮の事故が起きた際に持前の強運でなんとか出来るかもしれません。

Easy - More easily falls in love with others Friendly - More easily becomes friends with others
Androphobic - Bad with men Gynophobic - Bad with women
Charm - Gain favor with opposite sex, same sex interactions are more difficult Chivalrous - Gains favor with same sex
Trendy - Mood changes more easily Honest - Easily influenced by others
Positive - More easily relieves tension Shy - More easily embarassed
Jealous - More easily becomes jealous Weak Spirited - More easily depressed
Horny - Becomes Horny Serious - Will act more earnestly
Calm - More calm Sensitive - More sensitive to others
Impulsive - Large mood swings Absent minded - Will not notice other people's mood
Hot Headed - More easily angered Carnivore - More open with sexual desires
Herbivorous - More passive with sexual desires Caring - Will gain affection for those they take care of
Mediator - Will call for more group actions Muscle lover - Likes to exercise, increased affection to those with high strength stats
Chatty - Likes to talk, increased affection to those with high conversation stat Hungry - Loves to eat, increased affection to those with high lifestyle stat
Studious - Likes to study, increased affection to those with higher intelligence stat Romantic - Acts more lovingly
Selfish - More pleased by own action, angers others Devoted - Will not have more than one lover, gais affection for lover more easily
Indecisive - Will give vague answers when asked to choose Schemer - Will act shady
Worldly - Will take actions favourable with others Diligent - Will work obediently
Wild - Will act on own without concern for surroundings Masochist - Will gain happiness from aggressive actions
Dark Heart - Will be affectionate, but can be violent, be careful with them Insensitive - Has a third option when answering other's questions
Blind - Has tunnel vision, poor recognition of others Lucky - May get lucky if the unforeseen happens

UDoTT

Aug 30, 2023
Damn, so to get MFM you have to be playing the girl. Ah well
No, you don't. Just make sure everyone is in relationship at max. I went with male, praised both male and female and then proceed with action which was then interrupted with automatic 3p. If other male runs to you but then stops and goes away, you need to switch to him, let him praise female (and also do with male just in case) and try again, it should be positively interrupted this time.

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Okay. I finally did FFM 3P.

Just to add to this - everyone was in a relationship with each other. So the two girls should be partners, and you should be partners with each of them. You have to have had sex with both of them. Both girls have to have had sex with each other as well. This means the girls can't be straight. Use the rabbit statue's pair record function to check if they've had sex (you have to hit the switch info button).

The girls have to like each other - again, use the rabbit statue to check affection (the speech bubbles should be pink). What makes this tricky is that you can't trigger it if the girls ever have the "cheater!" tag on the rabbit statue. They get this if they catch you even kissing or caressing the other girl, even if they're in a relationship with the other girl. The tag should clear after a day swap, but it's still annoying. This also means if you're trying to trigger it by having the other girl interrupt you, if the girl doesn't interrupt you she will assign you the cheater tag.

The easiest way to trigger FFM 3P if that is your only goal imo is to set it up: fill the roster with bisexual girls with low chastity (having traits like carnivore helps too). Then wait for two girls to get into a relationship with each other. Fuck the two girls individually and get into a relationship with both of them. Then wait to see if they fuck each other, interrupt them, then click the button that says 3P on it. If the button doesn't show up, you've done something wrong.

You could probably do it more organically if you are patient and use the "I want you to get along with" command, but I don't think there's a true reliable way to trigger it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes