Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
There's actually been some progress in that regard already. Turns out that the text for the game is in strings rather than something harder to access. Just reporting what I've seen. Can't verify the actual proof of that, just sharing what the person said. View attachment 3981609
That's big finding. I guess Illgames is aware of the demand for ENG translation and actually make it easy to do so. Once they get it translated it's highly likely going onto steam and dlsite again with ENG

Reactions: kysann

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
What was you settings of "Ideas of Chasity"? Because with the lowest setting is really fast, what about max setting?
All that seemed to affect was how quickly they were willing to have sex and their willingness to get into a relationship with someone already in a relationship. I had characters with every chastity type, with 2 at highest. By day 2, 1 of the 2 were in a relationship while the last was not (probably because everyone else was already taken).

If you set highest, you can still get into a relationship with them quickly if you are single, they are just less willing for sex. It feels very similar to playing AA2 with 10x like on.

so is the cheating mechanic any different from other games?
It seems mostly just like AA2, maybe even a bit more varied. Others may get jealous and interrupt you. They will get angry either at you and/or who you were cheating with, and sometimes even just get sad or indifferent. Other times they also get horny and start having sex around you as well, depending on personality and options.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
It seems mostly just like AA2, maybe even a bit more varied. Others may get jealous and interrupt you. They will get angry either at you and/or who you were cheating with, and sometimes even just get sad or indifferent. Other times they also get horny and start having sex around you as well, depending on personality and options.
[/QUOTE]
oh ok so nothing new sadly

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
this is a ui translation whilst your in-game so you know what your saying to an npc. as always backup your original copy
Awesome! No more having 15 translation screenshots open to know what I'm doing lol. Thanks!

shinek

Sep 10, 2017
anyone know how to unlock force or bully interaction? I've beaten up the masochist character many times as an evil character, but I don't know how to unlock it. When I see gray icons that aren't active, this definitely exists, but no one knows for sure how. According to the official website, it seems to be only available for characters who cheated

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
anyone know how to unlock force or bully interaction? I've beaten up the masochist character many times as an evil character, but I don't know how to unlock it. When I see gray icons that aren't active, this definitely exists, but no one knows for sure how. According to the official website, it seems to be only available for characters who cheated
still haven't played. but from the preview videos and page, you needed to found them in a "compromising position" first. either masturbating or public sex.
someone mentioned before that you needed to interrupt them (maybe that's it)

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
OK. going to post some creator tabs translations in this post.
not going to TL the whole thing but the basic of the harder personality ones.

TL.png

the personal belongings tab keeps personal items. no need to translate them for now lol.
they range from "net PCs", "mufufu (dirty books), "se . cre. t"(literally), "dumbells" etc
probably going to be like AA2 just things to exchange, but no consequence.

**I'll post the other later when I have the time
EDIT: DONE. except for what I can't read on my sh*tty resolution. enjoy
EDIT 2: V2 with missing traits
EDIT 3: the one I called "romance something" was TL as "hopeless romantic" by Nymph Hunter in this post show him some love XD

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes