Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
2. the relationships go VERY fast. like you can have a relationship and sex on a day 1 and so can the NPCs. Cheating basically becomes common by day 3.
What was you settings of "Ideas of Chasity"? Because with the lowest setting is really fast, what about max setting?

111.png

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Really enjoying it so far. Managed to play with just using context clues and holding my phone up to screen for text translation I needed. Conversation UI is pretty much like AA2, just a bit more detailed.

This character is built to receive head pats from me. It's her or the dark haired girl with the leather collar that are my favorite default-chans.
My pick of the premade ladies are the Dark Blue haired one and the purple haired miko. The ones that have the mild aura about them. I can’t wait until the editor gets translated, I’m curious of why the purple haired miko wasn’t making any friends.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It seems that girls have a hidden scale of depravity. Over time, new sexual positions appear. And a state of fatigue.
Sorry, I'm using deepl
It is probably the H comparability from AA2. If what AA3 has that is from AA2, reading the wiki from AA2 is enough to get a grasp

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
-Good game compared to the usual Illusion/Illgames formula.
-But they really need to tone down the talk interruption rate, in AA2 a character cannot interrupt you more than once in the same room until they leave that room & it's not always 100% they will do it.
-Also locations are quite few, there is nowhere to go for privacy lol.
-But am looking forward to game updates to polish this game.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Will it be possible to remove censorship from the game once its code is deciphered?
Definitely. SVS is near-identical to HoneyCome when it comes to the models, and it was already done on HC so it's only a matter of time once the decrypting is finished.

Reactions: AT83

Oct 25, 2019
Failed Connect.jpg
I tried Running in Japanese by Locale_Remulator, but still failed to connect to servers. Anyone knows how to fix it problem?

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
What setting I should use to make female act like she hate/despise MC? Is it even Is this even possible? Does all females designed only for lovey-dovey interactions?

sazaki90

Oct 15, 2017
Hi, got the official version, however there is a connection to server error. Is there anyway to go through this? Really appreciate your help!
I also have the official version and here is how I got it to work outside Japan:
Used a VPN to Japan server and it fixed itself.
Also if buttons can't be clicked or you get a frozen white screen in chara creator - set date format to Japanese.

Everything else works really well so far.

Reactions: 991207z and AT83

Mivaza

Mar 12, 2020
These people don't know what they are talking about. Switching to jap locale will not help you

Just wait for the fix

sazaki90

Oct 15, 2017
These people don't know what they are talking about. Switching to jap locale will not help you

Just wait for the fix
Helped with my game. I bought it from DLsite and VPN + Jap Locale was all that was needed to run.
No problems after that so far.

RazgrizX

Oct 28, 2019
I also have the official version and here is how I got it to work outside Japan:
Used a VPN to Japan server and it fixed itself.
Also if buttons can't be clicked or you get a frozen white screen in chara creator - set date format to Japanese.

Everything else works really well so far.
Changing my date format to Japanese fixed the frozen screen after I selected "new game" for me.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: sazaki90

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Mind you, this is my thoughts after 4 in game days
1. It is like KKS, AA2, and HC had a game child together.
2. the relationships go VERY fast. like you can have a relationship and sex on a day 1 and so can the NPCs. Cheating basically becomes common by day 3.
3. the sex mechanics here are MUCH better than HC, working similar to that of KKS but with a LOT of positions available.
4. nearly all the interactions plus at least a dozen more have been added compared to AA2. This is nice, but also a little overwhelming at first.
5. I would say it is similar to AA2, but without mods it is lacking some elements. I would say that this is definitely a successor to AA2.
6. I was worried that graphics would be weird, but my only complaint is that, just like AA2, you have a fixed camera.
7. I am playing through with partial help from Google Translate with image upload, but everything seems solid and comparable to AA2.
8. This will be MUCH better when mods and, at the least, an English translation is available. HC Cards being able to be imported is a nice addition. But they need to be converted and then updated via character creator before being usable.

Right now, I would give it a solid 8/10 in my books. The relationship speed and the fixed camera could be improved. I could go into specifics, but unless you have a specific question I rather not as I could be here all day lol

EDIT: For those asking, I do not believe Pregnancy is possible like it is in AA2. I have not seen any options for condoms and I have not heard any references to becoming pregnant.
so is the cheating mechanic any different from other games?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes