Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I just had an event come up where after I ended the day, a character came up and asked to either hang out or spend the night at my place. That's neat.

This is making me nostalgic for the first few days of AA2. There's something about stumbling blindly through a game like this.

Reactions: AT83

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I came here to ask if the game has anal-only but I feel what is more important here is that... this bastards did it, they made a good game (technical problems aside), These mother fuckers broke the Illusion-grief cycle!

It feels like this is the end of a curse, after so many mid games, this one looks and plays decently, and that is more that we can expect from Illusion (IllGames but come on, is Illusion). From here I can see all the possibilities, DLC with more personalities, locations in the map, positions, interactions, like, it would be dumb from them to miss this opportunity.

I will keep an eye on this thread for the translation, patches and such.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
I really hate that following characters behind you can get talked to.
Worse is you make a girl turned on then someone talks to her while following you and losing the mood or even the one getting the advantage of the mood.

• Wow
Reactions: Larmor77

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
i can't open chara edit please help!
What fixed it for me is using the locale emulator inside the repack. I just extracted the whole thing into the game directory. Probably dont have to do that, but if you wanted to copy my steps there you go. Obviously then run the game with the locale emulator afterwards.

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
Yes, but no translations right now and it has technical problems. They're not game breaking from what other post says. Just have to do some extra steps.
There's actually been some progress in that regard already. Turns out that the text for the game is in strings rather than something harder to access. Just reporting what I've seen. Can't verify the actual proof of that, just sharing what the person said. translation progress.png

testier

Jan 5, 2019
anyone got there honey come cards working with this? seems i cant and regrading translation probably gonna see it by tomorrow seeing as the game is actually good but is there any mtl working with this

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
anyone got there honey come cards working with this? seems i cant and regrading translation probably gonna see it by tomorrow seeing as the game is actually good but is there any mtl working with this
You just gotta put the honey come cards into the convert folder rather than the default custom folder. I don't have Honeycome so can't say if there's any more steps.

deaknaew

Jul 22, 2021
Do someone have discord link?
last night I tried to mod but no luck but has some progress to shared

Last edited:

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
It seems that girls have a hidden scale of depravity. Over time, new sexual positions appear. And a state of fatigue.
Sorry, I'm using deepl

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
So no download link yet? :(
no torrent?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to girlcelly, such a nice lad/lass

EDIT: Users posted the links for the BR Files, use these preferably, since these come pre-patched and with some mods & translations. Direct downloads: Link Torrent: Link

If you run into problems with these, you can still use this one, but keep in mind this one is unmodded and in japanese.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes