Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
Thank you for the help, I did that first and used several different local emus but to no avail.

Nope, I found a few other folks with the same connection issue and theyre stuck too.
Well, I found the problem. Their recent games require to connect to illgame's server, however some wifi services may block their website. If you have access to the configuration of your wifi, try to turn off anything related to security which blocks untrusted site. In my case, my provider, Optus uses a secure system that utilizes Mcafee's classification for the sites, and honeycome's official sites in ( ) is marked as PUP, which stand for Potentionaly Unwanted Programs.

Turning of anything related to the security, use a vpn, or temporarily switch for another wifi (mobile data usually does not do this) can fix the problem. Another solution is to wait for someone that can disable the game online connection.

Last edited:

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Ok, a lot of new comments. The game is out now. We just have to wait for the translation, but I like the first impressions of those who have already tried the game. I have hope :)

kysann

Mar 15, 2022
Honestly kinda glad I'm waiting for a more functional Repack to release before playing. I'm getting a headache just reading about the issues people are having.

That being said: Is the BepInEx being encrypted a new issue when it comes to Ill games? Because I don't remember that popping up when HC or RG released. It sounds like they really don't want modders making their games better.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
That being said: Is the BepInEx being encrypted a new issue when it comes to Ill games?
BepInEx is an open source modding framework and it is not "being encrypted". What you are referring to as an "encryption" is a scripting backend developer uses(this is a guess, I don't have the game yet). In short it is called il2cpp and it makes modding harder compared to mono backend.

Because I don't remember that popping up when HC or RG released.
As far as I know both HC and RG also used il2cpp.

It sounds like they really don't want modders making their games better.
... Or maybe they don't want their work stolen. There could be other reason(s) too.

Last edited:
Reactions: AT83 and kysann

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
according to opinions, this game may be interesting to put the cash into.

I owned 2 AA2 copies long ago from dlsite (I don't remember why). I'll support ILLGAMES for this one. Thanks for the initial feedbacks!

Reactions: AT83 and TheZX

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
Just a quick update before I go to bed on gameplay: there is definitely safe/dangerous day mechanics in the game that appear to be hidden. Characters will comment on it before/after sex on certain days. They seem like just flavor text though as even when I got them, I tried repeating what you would need to do in AA2 for pregnancy end but nothing happened. Even when I skipped time multiple weeks to get Monday to come.

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
Really enjoying it so far. Managed to play with just using context clues and holding my phone up to screen for text translation I needed. Conversation UI is pretty much like AA2, just a bit more detailed.

This character is built to receive head pats from me. It's her or the dark haired girl with the leather collar that are my favorite default-chans.

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
does anyone have confirm yanderes aren't in/or don't kill?
After a couple of weeks of play, I've seen two characters removed from the roster. But I don't know what caused it. I don't check the magic statue much. So something happened, but idk what and I just put in two random people immediately

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
Just a quick update before I go to bed on gameplay: there is definitely safe/dangerous day mechanics in the game that appear to be hidden. Characters will comment on it before/after sex on certain days. They seem like just flavor text though as even when I got them, I tried repeating what you would need to do in AA2 for pregnancy end but nothing happened. Even when I skipped time multiple weeks to get Monday to come.
Oh this is good, sounds similar like in AA2. I like impregnation fetish, and as long as it's in in some fashion like this, it's great.

This game shaping to be as promising as I thought it'd be. Hopefully they get good sales and overall reception, and they decide to invest more on these types of ero-sim games.

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
how do you trigger 3P? both FFM and MMF
I haven't done it, but I'm assuming you can just do a roomwide and if two others say yes then there you go.
Also 3p can also happen if you see H and ask for 3p. Same can happen where your H is interrupted and they can ask to join. (Again I'm not 100% certain but those seem like the ways it would start.)

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Let me bring some bad news (for some people) among these game praising posts. Unfortunately features like Bully and Force interactions that were a thing in AA2 are indeed not in the game. I don't understand what traits like Evil and Scheming (traits that influenced these interactions in AA2) even do in this game. Scheming made it possible for characters to use Force interaction on Exploitable characters with 100% rate. In this game blackmail is a separate group of interactions and every character can use it regardless.

There are supposed to be some events according to website (like characters sitting at the campfire) but I haven't encountered anything like that. I played for a very little amount of time though.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes